eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2021 08:46 AM

Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue
Print
Author Topic: Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue  (Read 392913 times)
iqbal1313

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Jan 11, 2016 08:23 PM

Hello All Here!
I have got withdraw 2 times from TrafficMonsoon.
Now I have, again reached withdraw point, but when I try to get withdraw, there, a message appears that your this Payment processor is not available. I have received 2 times by this processor. What is wrong with Trafficmonsoon?
See Please attachment.
Also a new Fraud of Trafficmonsoon. See attachment #2

* wd.png (21.87 KB, 1112x603 - viewed 1147 times.)

* TM.png (35.72 KB, 1144x777 - viewed 1050 times.)
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016 03:59 AM by iqbal1313 » Logged
teiejumal

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 12, 2016 02:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyb7LmUcCVw

YourCommonSense

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 12, 2016 03:19 AM

As they write in their news:

We're transitioning from using PayPal to opening our own TM World Bank.

What this means for you if you use PayPal:

For the next 30 days you'll be able to still make purchases with PayPal. We're unable to process withdrawals through PayPal because funds will begin moving into Payza and our own TM World bank account to support withdrawal requests.
We do recommend that you start using Payza for purchases for now until we get the TM World Bank completed.
If you used PayPal for withdrawals, you'll be able to gain access to your funds with Payza instead during this transition

teiejumal

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 12, 2016 03:28 AM

Looks exciting indeed, although theres no ETA, when that bank and card options will be available..

Gosho1

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 12, 2016 05:56 AM

As they write in their news:

We're transitioning from using PayPal to opening our own TM World Bank.

What this means for you if you use PayPal:

For the next 30 days you'll be able to still make purchases with PayPal. We're unable to process withdrawals through PayPal because funds will begin moving into Payza and our own TM World bank account to support withdrawal requests.
We do recommend that you start using Payza for purchases for now until we get the TM World Bank completed.
If you used PayPal for withdrawals, you'll be able to gain access to your funds with Payza instead during this transition

Does this mean we will be able to withdraw funds to our Paypal accounts after 30 days or does it mean we will never be able to withdraw funds to Paypal again?
YourCommonSense

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 12, 2016 07:44 AM

Does this mean we will be able to withdraw funds to our Paypal accounts after 30 days or does it mean we will never be able to withdraw funds to Paypal again?

The latter
djpaulos1

View Profile
Reply #6: Jan 12, 2016 08:39 AM

today i can't surf 10 pages....goes allways to the index page.....
Warfare

View Profile
Reply #7: Jan 12, 2016 10:20 AM

today i can't surf 10 pages....goes allways to the index page.....
Right click and open the surf in new tab or page, it worked this way.

tamara86

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jan 12, 2016 11:48 AM

No,no more paypal  frusty

pkeurope

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jan 12, 2016 01:19 PM

So what happen to TM? They took your money and run away Dubai?

teiejumal

View Profile
Reply #10: Jan 12, 2016 01:32 PM

So what happen to TM? They took your money and run away Dubai?

Nothing happened, Paypal will be replaced with TM MasterCards, meanwhile if you need to cash out, you can use Payza or STP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THV9AiCnYdY

demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Jan 12, 2016 01:59 PM

Nothing happened, Paypal will be replaced with TM MasterCards, meanwhile if you need to cash out, you can use Payza or STP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THV9AiCnYdY
Thank god we can withdraw without any purchases....

freaker1984

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #12: Jan 12, 2016 02:47 PM

Thank god we can withdraw without any purchases....

tried that didnt work
Alexandre611

View Profile
Reply #13: Jan 12, 2016 07:45 PM

I made a purchase with payza so that it would add my payza email to the TM account and then when I try to withdraw it tells me I can only withdraw max 1$ to Payza.  Angry
leonidas

View Profile
Reply #14: Jan 12, 2016 08:12 PM

I read This in the comentaries of the video Smiley

Charles Scoville Hace 6 minutos.
+Roberto Carrillo There's another company which used payment processors and sold millions of their products/services.. When they setup their own bank, they became a billion dollar company; generating billions in sales, instead of millions. Sales increased. Their ability to penetrate additional markets increased. They could provide their services to more countries the processors didn't accept sending/receiving money to. The same team which setup that bank for this other company is the same team working on setting up TM World Bank. It's an honor working with these individuals. For the long term, this is going to be a greater benefit for traffic monsoon members than anyone might be able to imagine right now. Yes, it's a bit of a frustration -- just like it would be to move from one hosting company to another -- we're moving to our own bank, so I respect that some will find this a bit frustrating .. but in the long-run, this will be so much better for each member, and so much better for the company as a whole.

Not only does this give us the ability to sell more services to more people.. but it also will make it a lot easier for our members to get paid, and use their money faster without a middleman. It also protects the company over the long-term from sudden decisions a processor like paypal might make without warning. We'll have full control over the assets of the company, which is exactly the best way forward to make this company stand strong for years to come.

If you knew of the exciting things happening right now with amazing Emirates I'm meeting while here in Dubai, no one would think this is even close to being over. We're just getting started!

__

In my opinion Mastercard has Lots of credibility =P, hope it works, some people could feel frustrated by this change, but if it works,it will be amazing.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016 08:20 PM by leonidas » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.