eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 04, 2022 08:37 pm

How masspay via API works?
Print
Author Topic: How masspay via API works?  (Read 3022 times)
Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Nov 23, 2015 12:40 pm

I need to enable masspay for paypal, but on paypal's site they say there are 2 ways to pay user via masspay. One way is just my clicking on sending button with a txt file with payments info. And other way that I never heard is by using their API.

I'll use masspay to pay my users on evolutionscript.

Anyone knows if how masspay via API works and if is possible to use with evolutionscript?
Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 30, 2015 04:47 am

Anybody?  no idea
T3h_sloth

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 30, 2015 06:31 am

Yes api is auto payment. But this gets abused.
You need to allow api from paypal and copy security keys to your admin panel to activate it.

The communication between paypal and your site is now secured. But lots of cheaters use evolution script I would recommend mass pay after you check for cheaters

« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2015 06:37 am by T3h_sloth » Logged

Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 02, 2015 08:52 pm

Yes api is auto payment. But this gets abused.
You need to allow api from paypal and copy security keys to your admin panel to activate it.

The communication between paypal and your site is now secured. But lots of cheaters use evolution script I would recommend mass pay after you check for cheaters

I'm not talking about instant cashouts via API. What I need is manual cashouts using paypal API.

I need this because paypal decided that now only business accounts with registered company can manually send masspay using txt file.

Evolutionscript don't have an built in script to use masspay via API.
T3h_sloth

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 03, 2015 01:08 am

I'm not talking about instant cashouts via API. What I need is manual cashouts using paypal API.

I need this because paypal decided that now only business accounts with registered company can manually send masspay using txt file.

Evolutionscript don't have an built in script to use masspay via API.

No unfortunately there is no option you have to select the ones you want then export for mass pay.  Or pay instant. No api selector for evo script.
Would be a nice idea

Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 08, 2015 02:28 pm

I don't know if it's only on my country, but in the past if you had a simple premier account you could just upload a txt file with your users payment details and masspay them.

Now at least in my case, I need a legal and registered company and a paypal business account to use this simple feature.  rofl

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.