eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 23, 2020 07:29 AM

TowerClicks
Print
Author Topic: TowerClicks  (Read 5805 times)
HentPT

Referrals: 0

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Jul 22, 2008 10:18 PM

Outdated topic - Towerclicks was sold last week.

(thank god, since I had some money stopped there and I couldn't do anything with the domain. was a bad play this one)
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2008 09:29 PM by HentPT » Logged

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 26, 2008 12:18 PM

« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2008 09:29 PM by HentPT » Logged

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 26, 2008 10:10 PM

umm it might be me but the math involved here looks way out of proportion. by my calculations you are paying more then your making.

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 26, 2008 10:46 PM

Sorry? how can that be? could you explain? You never pay more than you make... if a referral gives me 100% the referral click, and I give that towerclick member 99%, I would never be paying more than I was getting! the maximum revenue for a member is 99%, so I don't think the mat is wrong... for the one reasons. TowerClicks can't go bad, since we're never paying what we hadn't received. if you have 10 dollars received, the maximum you give is 9.99 dollars, you still keep the tiny cent. No dreaming here, no scamming, no stealing. Fair work.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 27, 2008 01:06 AM

and is this math applied to the amount of users/members you may have that are scamming you with more than one account?

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jul 27, 2008 06:01 AM

well delusional, we have strict rules for that... I "stole" from a bux script and another portion of the code from CashCrusader script to allow TowerClicks script to catch users with double accounts. By having more accounts you don't make profit.. the good situation is to keep clicking, and after gettin your own referrals, at lets get better paid for your clicks. thats the ideal. but like I said before, this is an experiment... don't know if many people will trust it.

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 27, 2008 01:22 PM

I'm not quite sure in what section of the site to tell members about the news in TowerClicks, if in here or in the other one (industry announcements)...  Huh? some help?
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008 01:25 PM by HentPT » Logged

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 28, 2008 08:01 PM

Jesus since there is an actually good competition out there to get refs, we changed the basis revenue share of any member to 80%! more fair right?  Grin

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 28, 2008 08:24 PM

Gee-Hoo I feel like a monkeY! We had the registration page bugged! Thank god an user that was willing to join informed us about it! already opened a secondary registration page while we try to fix the problem...

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 30, 2008 06:38 AM

i have found 9 ways on your site to bypass your security. one being the infamous MYPTC auto clicker program, i would def look into that.

HentPT

Darwinism Evolution.

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jul 30, 2008 01:10 PM

Well thats probably right, but why would a member "autoclick" in TowerClicks when there aren't any ads there? there are only referral links to other PTC sites, so they can autoclick as much as they want :s

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.