eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 08:12 am

looking for Affiliates for Maderite
Print
Author Topic: looking for Affiliates for Maderite  (Read 6023 times)
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Dec 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Sounds good but I'm not sure about the sell/month limit. Maybe just remove inactive affiliators that do not send any traffic to the site or don't login at maderitescript.

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #31: Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Can I do this too Wink

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #32: Dec 19, 2009 06:37 am

absolutely rock this is our new direction everyone can now be an affiliate for maderite and make some cash selling to theyre friends !!

And no more support hassles etc because everything goes through us now...

new products have been added to site including MRV4

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
kabir

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #33: Dec 19, 2009 07:46 am

i want to be the affiliate
PM me

Preparing to go on a vacation
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #34: Dec 19, 2009 08:21 am

all u have to do is jon the site now.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Raffay

Referrals: 42

View Profile
Reply #35: Dec 19, 2009 11:54 am

Nice John excellent Work Buddy  Smiley

ptcbonus

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Dec 20, 2009 01:30 am

I want to be an affiliate.
Please give me the chance.

Thank You.

Regards,
Manoranjan

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #37: Dec 20, 2009 04:02 pm

Nice John excellent Work Buddy  Smiley

thanks raffay

and ptcbonus just join the site when u do your automatically an affiliate

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #38: Dec 20, 2009 09:13 pm

New Memberships added to site Can earn up to 60% commisions on sales and platinum is paid daily theyre commisions.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #39: Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm

New Memberships added to site Can earn up to 60% commisions on sales and platinum is paid daily theyre commisions.
I signed up but cant find my aff link?
MasterGambler

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #40: Dec 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes I signed up, can you please tell us which is the affiliate link. 

Thank you.  Smiley
RefbackBank

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #41: Dec 21, 2009 06:09 am

I have joined big grin
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #42: Dec 21, 2009 07:09 am

Yes I signed up, can you please tell us which is the affiliate link. 

Thank you.  Smiley

go into the my account section which is your dashboard and look at bottom you will see two links one for affiliate and one a signup link to advertise id suggest using the regular link there are also some text links and banners in your marketing area.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.