eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 26, 2023 07:21 pm

looking for Affiliates for Maderite
Print
Author Topic: looking for Affiliates for Maderite  (Read 6034 times)
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #15: Dec 16, 2009 02:32 pm

thats pretty cool Tongue

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #16: Dec 16, 2009 02:36 pm

well since the script has become the most popular i thought it was time to take maderite to the next level and multilevel market was the right direction!
were even considering making it 2 levels deep!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #17: Dec 16, 2009 07:20 pm

uhoh looks like santa clause is coming early guys i just spoke with the people at jrox and seems we may be getting a surprise from them the newest edition OF theyre ecommerce software if htis happens will be a huge christmas present this will allow us acess to viral videos for maderite text ads multi commision levels even customized duplicate affiliate sites for everyone you will even be bale to make your own coupon codes to grant discounts that will be reduced from your commision amount!!!

can you tell im super excited about all of this lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked clap dance2 high5 boogie

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Dec 17, 2009 05:16 am

thats pretty cool Tongue

that's pretty spam  Undecided

Do I spam??? No you  rofl

Anything written unnecessarily is SPAM.

Otherwise, after every post of maderite, I should just keep writing,

that's pretty good.
that's pretty interesting
that's cool
that's nice.

After one month I will be EMS Hero (spammer Hero)  Shocked

I was observing this since joining EMS. Just today I decided to write.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Dec 17, 2009 05:32 am

Hello Maderite,

I really don't have any personal problem with your business development or marketing strategy either.

But I have few confusions. (no need to clarify though)

You are appointing 50 affiliates initially. Later on gonna increase. So what 100s of affiliate will every month sell? GPT Script? As far as I know you are selling only one type of script with different versions. So you are expecting some 200-500 gpt sites opening every month.

Just think what's real population of PTC site members? who will be the member of PTC sites when every month 200-500 new sites will be opening? (I know this is not your direct concern but once admins start loosing their money in just one or two months, who will then think to open new ptc site)

Also, making two level of affiliate program is really funny. Are affiliates gonna sell tangible consumer goods???

Using the expression, "GPT Industry" itself is faulty. Some admins are talking here as if they will become millionaire from their GPT sites after few months. It can be one source of side income at the most.

Well, these are few of my confusions/questions/doubts etc.

I sincerely apologize to you maderite if you at any point of time felt that I am targeting you. It's really not so.

Thank You for your attendance.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #20: Dec 17, 2009 06:38 am

that's pretty spam  Undecided

Do I spam??? No you  rofl

Anything written unnecessarily is SPAM.

Otherwise, after every post of maderite, I should just keep writing,

that's pretty good.
that's pretty interesting
that's cool
that's nice.

After one month I will be EMS Hero (spammer Hero)  Shocked

I was observing this since joining EMS. Just today I decided to write.

First of all, you have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. Second, if you would take the time to read the thread you would understand I am giving my opinion about what their thinking of adding to their affiliate system.

This really pisses me off. You were not invited by anyone to be part of the staff, so you shouldn't be judging anyone here.

You are the one spamming this s**t cause you didn't read the thread or didn't think for a second.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #21: Dec 17, 2009 07:33 am

myptcsite once site is back up take a really good look at maderite scripts you would notice we add a new type of script every week we sell everything from aurora to auto surf to even game sites randomizers ad exchanges and tons of aurora addons and addons for our other scripts we arent just an aurora sales place i also market tons of previously owned sites you dont see many on there because they usually dont last more than just a couple hours..

Lol we even sell poker websites lol..

i have intentions to add over 100 new products in just the next 2 weeks....

i have done some major restructuring at maderite to cover hosting support and other thinsg to free up mre of my time so that i can move into more areas we will also start reselling cash crusader software this coming week .
The first major rule in bussiness dont assume what your competition is doing ill give you alittle sneak peek at just ne of the projects i am in as an associate http://www.dineromail.com/  been going for months now and no never mentioned it here due to some of the big processor scams run in ptc forums!!!

i feel you made the assumption we only sell aurora when actually aurora is a major seller for me but i sell more designs and other stuff in a whoile than i do aurora.

I also beg to differ on gpt sites being an income i started with sites and i am to the point where i am now because of them 2 years full time working on the internet as my main income...

and i started all of this out with $20 earned from posting on a forum that gave you points for free domains and i sold those points to make $20 this was about the time adbux.org started i joined made good commisions and bought my first site license from the owner of big kahuna clicks then i made another site with license bought from jj etc etc till i am where i am today dont douse the dreams of future site owners because it is possible.

How many new stock brokers every day with the dreams to become donald trump only to fail trying but out of that bunch a few will actually make it big.

what if i told you i could sit down give you a plan and you would make $10k dollars online over the next year..Huh???

i have done it with 4 people so far 2 have made theyre 10k$ 1 is at theyre first 4k and the other has earned almost 2k in the last 3 months....

its feasible and you know why i didnt do it before 2 years ago because i listened to people saying youll never make a dime online that its all garbage etc etc well im living proof thats not true..

Its all about how you apply yourself and your attitude.
And most of all a solid plan!!!

dont take this post wrong im not ragging on you im just explaining the possibilities.
we have a product or products they are an established industry standard so why not share the wealth while we grow stronger and set a base for future projects !!!

Maderite is where it is today because of  marketing this is just the next level of things!!

But as a side note every sucessful business will have people who wish to knock it..

when you thought of selling your site where did you come to first?Huh?

Maderite of course i rest my case!

and just so you know plans are bigger than just paying commision for scripts and websites try software games and alot more in the future...
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2009 07:46 am by maderitescripts » Logged

puikill

Hello?

View Profile
Reply #22: Dec 17, 2009 07:45 am

what if i told you i could sit down give you a plan and you would make $10k dollars online over the next year..Huh???

i have done it with 4 people so far 2 have made theyre 10k$ 1 is at theyre first 4k and the other has earned almost 2k in the last 3 months....

How about you sell your plan to me or free gift ( christmas coming anyway  Tongue ). Really like to have some cash when i finish my study to start real bussiness. Even $100 / month would be good.

sorry for off topic.  Tongue
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #23: Dec 17, 2009 07:52 am

How about you sell your plan to me or free gift ( christmas coming anyway  Tongue ). Really like to have some cash when i finish my study to start real bussiness. Even $100 / month would be good.

sorry for off topic.  Tongue
rofl rofl rofl rofl

maybe one day when im the new donald trump i can sell my internet strategys lol///////
those 4 people are very dear friends of mine and ive coached them for nothing my point was its possible not what i can do is all theres alot smarter people around than me......
even though everyone hates him take a look at jj id love to make the money jj does a month.....
or even will for that matter he has solid strategys different than mine but solid......

puikill

Hello?

View Profile
Reply #24: Dec 17, 2009 09:04 am

Tongue was expecting that. To be real succesful in bussiness we really need all of time that we can get to make it work . Well, i dont have that right now so i just continue begging for some to buy a pen at ebay..  Tongue lol. hahaha.
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #25: Dec 18, 2009 05:45 am

maderite scripts is back up now everyone can sign up and you will automatically become an affiliate and earn 20% commision on all sales via your links banners etc!!

puikill

Hello?

View Profile
Reply #26: Dec 18, 2009 07:51 am

maderite scripts is back up now everyone can sign up and you will automatically become an affiliate and earn 20% commision on all sales via your links banners etc!!
so, not for the first 50 only? everyone can be affliliate now ?
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #27: Dec 18, 2009 09:52 am

yes we went ahead and upgraded the software to allow up to 100 affiliates now!

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #28: Dec 18, 2009 10:03 am

I don't see mr4 there. Is there any problem or you just didn't add it yet?

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #29: Dec 18, 2009 12:00 pm

just havent added it yet miguel i worked all night getting all the other stuff up will have it on there by tonight with a few other things and a bunch of premade turnkey sites.....

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.