eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 09:38 am

looking for Affiliates for Maderite
Print
Author Topic: looking for Affiliates for Maderite  (Read 6024 times)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Dec 15, 2009 03:37 am

thats right were kicking off a super affiliate program that will allow you to earn 20% commision off of every sale you generate that means if approved you can offer maderite products to every one you know advertise it on sites with your aff link and earn monthly commision of 20% we will also be awarding monthly prizes and bonuses to top affiliates.

This stage of the program will be limited to only 50 affilliates so reserve your place as soon as possible just post here or pm me here on the forums and tell me why you should be chosen as a maderite affiliate!!
Also just so you know how big this is were fixing to release the MRv$ final script that will blow all the other script sellers right out of the water more things than you could ever think of for aurora have been added alot of your favorite maderite addons have been made better and get this included for free in the new script everyone i have showed it to said i was crazy for offering all that as cheap as we will be so dont miss out on this guys...
The only place im posting publicly about it is here at EMS........

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 15, 2009 04:23 am

I want in, I already promote it using direct links to your products.
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 15, 2009 04:55 am

i can do this.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 15, 2009 05:25 am

both of you are pre approved lol jrox is installing the affiliate software now we will even be offer some cpc campaigns for banners and splash pages to high end affiliates. i will pm you the link to sign up later today...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 15, 2009 05:38 am

ok, i will get my script ready to have banner ads on it then.

naveen54

Referrals: 1

www.centoor.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 15, 2009 07:13 am

John u forgot me Sad

QuestionMan

Referrals: 2

RefbackBank.com | rBux.pro - Administrator

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 15, 2009 08:33 am

I want be  affitate to.
Why me?
I looking for good affitates program where I can earn some money  Wink

People know me better as boro.

120% REFBACK | SSL SECURED | ANTI DDOS PROTECTION | SINCE 2008 | 24 500+ MEMBERS | 30 000$+ PAID | 100+ active websites | Registered Company
youngone324

Referrals: 28

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 15, 2009 08:34 am

i can be an affiliate and put it on my new network site....

Custom Bux Script: (Licenses Will Soon Be Available) S-Tech

- special place for webhosts, website owners and money earners.
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Dec 15, 2009 11:42 am

Please consider me as well.

I myself own some gpt sites.

crazyboss

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 15, 2009 03:18 pm

i like do it.........
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #10: Dec 15, 2009 03:21 pm

I want, please Smiley
I think I could sell a lot of your products. Trust me.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 16, 2009 01:37 am

all those approved so far have been sent a pm with join details we have the software up and running and have run several test purchases to verify it works.

we have decided to pay affiliates a generous 20% on all sales generated to give you an idea sell $10 and you make $2 there is only one rule we have you must generate at least one sale per month no matter the amount to remain an affiliate this is due to the limit of only 50 affiliates allowed this may change in the future also we will be announcing prizes to top monthly affiliates.

I have alot of plans in the works for this from cpc campaigns to alot of other stuff and we may also add new programs in the future for you to promote it all depends on howit all works out!!

also we may be paying commisions by weekly once we see things get moving the minimum to collect commision is set to $5 which i will be changing tomorrow to $2 since we are just getting started..

we are designing new banners and splash pages also hover ads and a few other things for affiliates to use.

openings still available!!

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Dec 16, 2009 02:58 am

if we buy with our own affilate link, then does that = a sell?

Rainbowcolours

Referrals: 5

=D

View Profile
Reply #13: Dec 16, 2009 01:39 pm

I'm interested pm me please  Smiley
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #14: Dec 16, 2009 02:31 pm

yes it should del .

also we discussed it last night e are hoping to offer a upgraded affiliate membership that will offer alot more commision based on a one time fee.

wanted eveyones feedback on that basically you would pay a $25 lifetime fee and be able to earn 40% commision or pay $50 lifetime fee and earn 60% commision on all slaes

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.