eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 21, 2019 12:14 PM

is bucks247 legit?
Print
Author Topic: is bucks247 legit?  (Read 2902 times)
syedali1299

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 20, 2015 08:04 AM

is bucks247 scam or legit? if it's legit then is it giving good RR avg?
Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 20, 2015 09:35 AM

According to this topic: --> http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,343092.0.html
Yes, it was legit. Although I hate to admit it was buxhost site. But miss @ClixTen said it was legit site.
About the RR I dunno really. I never tried this site before.
syedali1299

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 20, 2015 11:31 AM

According to this topic: --> http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,343092.0.html
Yes, it was legit. Although I hate to admit it was buxhost site. But miss @ClixTen said it was legit site.
About the RR I dunno really. I never tried this site before.
i doubt it cz from 2009 it has no got tons of members as neobux and clixsense did
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 20, 2015 01:18 PM

i doubt it cz from 2009 it has no got tons of members as neobux and clixsense did
Guess what,,,
Buxhost site are not recommended to joined. It had bad rumour because almost every single buxhost site are not paying honestly and will be scam in shortest time.
I'm also not really sure. Because this site are using buxhost script. Eventhough they are legit and paying honestly. It doesn't mean all buxhost site are honest like this site.
I'd not recommed this site to you anyway. Better you stay alert on any Buxhost site even though it's one of LEGIT site. But more than 90% Buxhost site are scammers nowadays.
They are designed to scam people. Most victim lost their money in any Buxhost site since long ago. That's why most members just stay away from any kinds of Buxhost site.
bhaveshm94

Referrals: 2

#SupportDigitalIndia

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 20, 2015 01:48 PM

they don't hv bot RR,,
all are real user so you get active ref if you are lucky,
my old account is deleted because of inactivity so i made new with admin permission and someone rent me and then i upgraded so my upline is in great profit,
you surely earn good earning in bucks247. Wink Wink mrgreen mrgreen
All Buxhost's are not scam.
QUBE

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Oct 20, 2015 09:52 PM

yes this site is legit but very slow earning shakefist

Ali123

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 21, 2015 01:54 AM

Slow earning you right

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 21, 2015 05:59 AM

they don't hv bot RR,,
all are real user so you get active ref if you are lucky,
my old account is deleted because of inactivity so i made new with admin permission and someone rent me and then i upgraded so my upline is in great profit,
you surely earn good earning in bucks247. Wink Wink mrgreen mrgreen
All Buxhost's are not scam.
I'm not saying all buxhost site are scam yet. For example this site is legit. It had been proven by ClixTen admin.
wuxiaspear

View Profile
Reply #8: Oct 21, 2015 07:54 PM

all payment proof from bucks247 http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,281358.1005.html

this is the 4th payment proof that i received on bucks http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,281358.990.html
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2015 07:56 PM by wuxiaspear » Logged

garethsp

View Profile
Reply #9: Oct 25, 2015 06:32 AM

I never cashed out on this one but have bought adds etc have to say very quick to set up great site to me
Bucks24/7

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Oct 28, 2015 05:01 PM

Thank you all for reporting this thread although I'm not sure what you expect me to state here. My guess is that a statement of the admin himself has probably a value next to zero for most people in here interested in whether Bucks 24/7 is a legit site or not. I can only recommend to join Bucks247 because every member who follows our Terms gets paid. You follow the given rules, we follow the given rules, it is as simple as that. Referring to the script/host part my personal opinion is that you should never judge a book by its binding. B247 started in 2009, just like our host, and the reputation of the script was kind of 'blank' back then. Because most people call all buxhost sites a scam nowadays its only a logical result/impact that B247 is not as successful as it could or should be. Every legit and every scam site is just what the admin as well as the members make out of it. The biggest scam sites would never be so successful if there were no people promoting them and the same goes vice versa.

Concerning the slow earning statements I would like to recommend to take into consideration the sites full potential. Sometimes we have +100 Tasks available with a minimum pay of $0.05 for each completed task. We offer a daily bonus of $0.05. We offer different bonuses of +$0.20 per month, regular contests, Ads, Emails, direct referrals, upgrades, SMS, promos, purchase bonuses and a lot more. We also offer rented referrals and they are no bots because there is only a tiny number available each day and the rented refs are unmasked once assigned to your downline. Spotting bots in the NextGen script is very easy, thanks to the coder and/or host. And this is all I am going to state here because I have stopped arguing with peole in public. This business is a very special niche, you got to love what you do and there is a bigger lesson to be learned than there is money to be earned. All the best. tim
morto80

View Profile
Reply #11: Oct 28, 2015 08:52 PM

Admin is very honest. I asked him why my payment was denied and he told me I had to click all ads for some days.
I followed the rules and got my payment with no problem  big grin

Also just won 5 cents on the grid nice!!! thumbs up thumbs up
kronos

View Profile
Reply #12: Nov 01, 2015 06:49 AM

Another website with selective payments, take care.

My advice is to review the sites and register in just legit sites, stay away from scam sites.
mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Nov 01, 2015 07:47 AM

selective payment? der
You do not know anything ,do not share false information thumbs down

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #14: Nov 01, 2015 10:47 AM

I don't think they are doing selective payment even though it was Buxhost site but it was LEGIT, approved by ClixTen's admin.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.