eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 17, 2022 10:45 pm

[WTH] - Looking for the Right Person
Print
Author Topic: [WTH] - Looking for the Right Person  (Read 1282 times)
dawkventures

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 16, 2015 05:19 pm

Hello

I am looking for the right person to help discover bugs within the software I code/coding/coded. Along with debugging, I would expect that said person could make a recommendation on how to improve something (If it could be approved).

The reason why I am hiring such a person is to enable me to focus on developing the new stuff and pushing it to the development server to be debugged.

You will be paid on a per confirmed bug basis and all bugs will be submitted within the Bug Tracking Control Panel.

Requirements:
1.) Know how to test a site for vulnerabilities
2.) Know how to think outside the box - be able to execute a sequence that would cause a unexpected result
3.) Be able to communicate and write clearly.

Rates negotiable but will be lower a first to find out just what you can do. This is a long term thing as I have Several Scripts that will be rolling out in the next couple months. I do not expect daily work but would notify you of a need to test something

Thanks
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 16, 2015 08:52 pm

If it is PHP without framework. Then i can help you. I not learned any framework so far.

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 19, 2015 05:25 pm

Hello

Thanks for the interest, you wouldn't need any code level knowledge, everything would be tested as a user.

This is in addition to the Bug Notification Service I currently utilize for ALL my clients.
Codervault

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 30, 2015 03:22 am

Just want to say That dawk is one of the best people to be hired by, Is very fair, has excellent work ethic, and always has work to do.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.