eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 14, 2022 07:54 pm

A new PTC, GPT, RevShare or what should it be?
Print
Author Topic: A new PTC, GPT, RevShare or what should it be?  (Read 1222 times)
OliverPTC

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 05, 2015 11:15 am

Hey folks! I am trying to get a few ideas to make a new script. I can't choose if it should be a PTC, GPT, RevShare or something else. What do you think people would like? Please give me some ideas below and I really want something that could sell. I made a great Adf.ly script but unfortuanlly it haven't sold very good yet even if my existing costumers likes it. What do people believe in? If you have any new ideas of a script type please leave a comment or either better if you could send a PM. Have fun  thumbs up

PHP developer. Contact me via Skype if you need cheap developing! Skype ID: owlier.pixie
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 05, 2015 04:32 pm

Honestly...

People want you to basically make them money for them.. they don't want to spend anything, and expect to be driving and living lives like supa starrs....especially here at EMS.. if there's any kind of work involved its not going to do well.... Most cannot see a great opportunity if it was slapped in their faces.

My 2Cents for what its worth....

Draw Some inspirations from what you enjoy doing... then find unique ways or solutions to issues within that area.

I do not recommend a PTC Script.. People will be all for it during development but in the end they wont want to pay for it.. there is a serious gap between what a ptc admin wants/needs to be sustainable to what users like/want and need. The PTC market is already saturdated with all types of scripts in the low/med/high price range..unless you've got a unique set of features that cannot be duplicated by current scripts on the market, I feel its a waste of your time. This goes or GPT as well

One thing I was going to do eventually, is GAMIFY ptc/gpt scripts.. I think someone who developed a very good game concept built on gpt/ptc could do very well.. And never mind giving members false hopes of earning big money through revenue shares/rented "referrals" and other cloudy methods. All this does is create a site of debt.
Of course a retail type script would have to be built in a way that someone who bought could very easily change the game concept of the script...

Anyways, good luck, if your interested in developing some stuff while you get your idea, You can contact me.. Ive got 2 Projects happening and not enough time big grin

Good luck

tpramar

Referrals: 4

Cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 07, 2015 05:24 am

May be you should think of creating something out of the box

In these choices, I would vote for a GPT script coz there is no good gpt script here for cheap prices

Trading cryptocurrencies and participating in ICOs since May 2017
OliverPTC

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 07, 2015 08:08 am

I have found something unique. I know I publish this but it is almost ready as I just have to modify a script I havent made done yet but its a referral earning script

You have maybe seen those earn $5 per referral and it is kind of like them but not fake and not that much money. Here is the plan
-> = Refer
First Person -> Second Person -> Third Person -> Fourth Person = First Person will get $1

So a person needs to refer someone and to make sure that he is active he needs to refer at least one person more and to make sure third person is real and active he needs to refer one person also and after that the first person will earn $1. So the money will come from: 1. Banner ads (Income: $0.0-$1), 2. Adf.ly redirect on login ($0.005-$0.1), 3. Survey when withdraw (admin set withdraw limit in admin panel, Income: $0.3-$3),

Thinking also to make a PTC feature for second version but only if customers think so

Minimum income per user for admin: $0.305
Max income per user for admin: $4.1
Conclusion: Admin can loose money of course on a user BUT the chance is bigger to earn more as you can on most survey services set a minimum payout on surveys so if admin sets more than $1 it is 100% chance he will earn more than each user

What do you guys think?

PHP developer. Contact me via Skype if you need cheap developing! Skype ID: owlier.pixie
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 07, 2015 08:55 am

1.) Requiring every person to refer 4 people before being paid  is a bad idea (unless your trying to say paid for each and after 4 its $1 earned total)

2.)I think it personally a bad Idea to force a user to do a survey to withdraw money

This sounds like a decent way for an admin to make money.. but a horrid way for anyone that joins to make anything at all.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2015 08:58 am by dawkventures » Logged
OliverPTC

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 07, 2015 11:27 am

I don't really think you get it. You get $1 after you have one referral that referred someone else that referred someone else. The system is built like that to not loose users that registers and leave

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 07, 2015 01:03 pm

You have not been very clear in what you've schemed up here,

But if I understand what your saying, it's even worse for a user (maybe great for an admin) but people will see what a poor system it is and not bother joining.

You've gotta hope someone you have referred knows how to refer and will refer and that person will then refer...

So basically -

If i refer Person 1 but Person 1 Never refers anyone..I never get anything.... thumbs down

If I refer Person 2, and Person 2 Refers Person 3, but person 3 never refers anyone, I still dont get anything even though I referred 1 person who got 1 person   thumbs down
   Also Person 2 now doesnt earn anything from referring person 3.  thumbs down

This does not seem very friendly to a user

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.