eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2022 04:36 am

How to create your own ptc site.
Print
Author Topic: How to create your own ptc site.  (Read 3115 times)
waqasniaz

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 24, 2016 01:28 am

Let me know how to create your own stable ptc site and how much you can earn from your own ptc site with happy members?. And how much investment required?
wrayn3

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 24, 2016 02:11 am

To start a stable PTC. What you would want is atleast $2000 - $3000 for start up more may be required (can be cheaper if you go with a lower click rate).

You would want to give standard members around $0.005 per day from ads that you show your members. Create a referral contest where total prizes are $500, this can be like $250 for winner 2nd $100, 3rd $50 4th $25, 5th $20 and just work it down till the total = $500 this will be how you will get members to your account. For a standard account make sure referral rate is at 5% so it isn't to high, make it either 10% to 20% for memberships.

Price your advertisements to make a profit including referral clicks so if I was to have only Free and Premium Membership and free has 5% referral earnings and  Premium has 20% referral earnings I would add 15% on the price per click so for instance say you have ad worth $0.001 and you want to sell 1000 clicks that would cost you $1 now you want to make a profit when you sell clicks so I would just add 30% so it would cost $1.30 for someone to purchase 1000 clicks for a $0.001 ad which should make a profit between $0.10 to $0.30 cents depending on how many people were referrals. (I somehow feel my math is wrong here can some please confirm)

So what I would do is give 4 $0.001 ads for standard members and maybe give double earning for premium members or give them 4 x $0.01 ads up to for premium members but make sure you price your premium where with the ads they get they can not make a profit. Profit for them will come from having referrals on that membership. Do not run a bux site but more a stable PTC/GPT site and make sure you have either instant cashout or within 2 days if longer people will start think you are scam and will say bad things. Also running a PTC site is very difficult to go on holiday to remote places as you always need to have access to your site.

Do not employ anyone to help you even if they say they will do it because they will want to get money or a free membership and they will use there power for there own good. Only employ people when you making profit.

Your site will be unprofitable until after 10,000 members are on your site. Why? well most people will only start to advertise when the site has members and would not advertise on a site with less than 5000 members.

Hopefully you can get between 5000 - 10,000 members with the referral contest and try to only use one or 2 payment processors for your site as having to many may cause the issue of you need funds in one but people are using others for their purcahses so you need to get someone to convert one to the other and that usually has a fee.

If you want to run a cheaper PTC site use a cheap script I know Aurora scripts are good value and have very low clickrates and you will get a few members and just advertise and when you reach 10,000 members on your aurora site it will be nicely profitable and maybe even profitable enough to do a conversion to another script (make sure you get someone who can convert it properly and this is risky and best to stay on script you started with.

Also there is a risk in starting a business online and that is it may not be profitable the only difference a PTC site that closes down because there is no more money is classified as scam. Whereas if a online store closes down no harm to reputation

Wayne Rayner    | WR Rotator Cheap Advertising

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 24, 2016 02:36 am

OP. Did you try to using search bar? This type of question has been asked many times before. thumbs down

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
waqasniaz

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 24, 2016 04:32 am

To start a stable PTC. What you would want is atleast $2000 - $3000 for start up more may be required (can be cheaper if you go with a lower click rate).

You would want to give standard members around $0.005 per day from ads that you show your members. Create a referral contest where total prizes are $500, this can be like $250 for winner 2nd $100, 3rd $50 4th $25, 5th $20 and just work it down till the total = $500 this will be how you will get members to your account. For a standard account make sure referral rate is at 5% so it isn't to high, make it either 10% to 20% for memberships.

Price your advertisements to make a profit including referral clicks so if I was to have only Free and Premium Membership and free has 5% referral earnings and  Premium has 20% referral earnings I would add 15% on the price per click so for instance say you have ad worth $0.001 and you want to sell 1000 clicks that would cost you $1 now you want to make a profit when you sell clicks so I would just add 30% so it would cost $1.30 for someone to purchase 1000 clicks for a $0.001 ad which should make a profit between $0.10 to $0.30 cents depending on how many people were referrals. (I somehow feel my math is wrong here can some please confirm)

So what I would do is give 4 $0.001 ads for standard members and maybe give double earning for premium members or give them 4 x $0.01 ads up to for premium members but make sure you price your premium where with the ads they get they can not make a profit. Profit for them will come from having referrals on that membership. Do not run a bux site but more a stable PTC/GPT site and make sure you have either instant cashout or within 2 days if longer people will start think you are scam and will say bad things. Also running a PTC site is very difficult to go on holiday to remote places as you always need to have access to your site.

Do not employ anyone to help you even if they say they will do it because they will want to get money or a free membership and they will use there power for there own good. Only employ people when you making profit.

Your site will be unprofitable until after 10,000 members are on your site. Why? well most people will only start to advertise when the site has members and would not advertise on a site with less than 5000 members.

Hopefully you can get between 5000 - 10,000 members with the referral contest and try to only use one or 2 payment processors for your site as having to many may cause the issue of you need funds in one but people are using others for their purcahses so you need to get someone to convert one to the other and that usually has a fee.

If you want to run a cheaper PTC site use a cheap script I know Aurora scripts are good value and have very low clickrates and you will get a few members and just advertise and when you reach 10,000 members on your aurora site it will be nicely profitable and maybe even profitable enough to do a conversion to another script (make sure you get someone who can convert it properly and this is risky and best to stay on script you started with.

Also there is a risk in starting a business online and that is it may not be profitable the only difference a PTC site that closes down because there is no more money is classified as scam. Whereas if a online store closes down no harm to reputation
Thanks is there any knowledge of graphic or web designing required. Because i don't have any knowledge about taht
siddhesh

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #4: Oct 24, 2016 05:04 am

I have left you a link in your message box check it

maryblack

View Profile
Reply #5: Oct 24, 2016 06:17 am

I have my own shop. I think it is much more profitable than just a website. Regarding the price you can find in any service, which creates websites. Depends on quality. I appealed to google adwords agency to promote website. In any case, even if you create a free website, you will need to spend time and money on its promotion. I have not seen any examples of the site, which would not have invested, and only earned thereon)
daica85

Domain & Hosting Coupons

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 24, 2016 08:06 am

Thanks for your very detail advice. sure you're a very experience person in this market Smiley

wrayn3

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 24, 2016 08:17 am

Thanks for your very detail advice. sure you're a very experience person in this market Smiley

Yeah but I know my mistakes now Smiley I feel it was the fact I was running the site using my weekly money I earned in the past, when I should of saved up to have around $2000 - $4000 in one payment processor instead of half assed the whole thing from the start. If I do it again it will be properly, with everything very calculated, but that will have to be for a later time as right now my main goal is to do another project starting soon Smiley

Wayne Rayner    | WR Rotator Cheap Advertising

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #8: Oct 24, 2016 12:15 pm

you forgot to consider the fees
bucksman5233

Referrals: 2

Founder & CEO at Unikbrushes

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Nov 29, 2016 11:52 am

Really an excellent explanation !!!
HATS OFF

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.