eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 19, 2020 09:19 AM

Would be nice
Print
Author Topic: Would be nice  (Read 3072 times)
iceking302

Referrals: 3

I'm back on work. 4/24/2016

View Profile WWW
Aug 15, 2015 08:44 AM

Wouldn't be nice if is there a rule if you give a negative feedback you're obliged to give a reason, because i saw a lot of member giving negative feedback without proof or reason, that would help if a member see someone who hasn't reason he could report it, or i don't know you could just easily do in the script to be obliged to write a description  laugh

Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Reply #1: Aug 15, 2015 09:34 AM

There're must some reason if someone give you a feedback whether it's positive or negative.
If you have negative feedback you may report it, as long as the negative feedback are given without any good reason. And you never deal with someone who give you -1 before.
If you give postive feedback to someone but you never deal with him before or from some reason you feel regretfully to give him +1, you may remove it by reporting it.
In certain condition, you must have strong reason or good proof to remove his positive feedback that you give to him. As me ever did.

If you hate or dislike someone here then you wanna give him -1 because of it, then it's up to to you.
But, remember he will do same thing to you, take revenge by giving you negative feedback too.
Or he have the right to remove his negative feedback as long as he has good reason to remove it.
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 15, 2015 10:13 AM

i saw a lot of member giving negative feedback without proof or reason,

because you don't see a reason doens't mean they don't have one  shakefist ask them directly if you want to know

if a member see someone who hasn't reason he could report it,

oh guess what... people can report themselves  it they think they  have a neg feedback that is not deserved der

« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015 10:19 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.