eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 09, 2020 05:39 AM

Why "anis53" got banned
Print
Author Topic: Why "anis53" got banned  (Read 15602 times)
Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Reply #15: Aug 10, 2015 05:23 PM

I wonder why @anis got banned again? no idea
mapas123

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Aug 11, 2015 03:31 AM

How is it possible that someone has only 170 posts and 22+ reputation? Cool thumbs down

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Aug 11, 2015 04:21 AM

How is it possible that someone has only 170 posts and 22+ reputation? Cool thumbs down
If you even do signup for newcomers they will ask you for reputation posting before payment

iceking302

Referrals: 3

I'm back on work. 4/24/2016

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Aug 11, 2015 04:34 AM

I will ask him on skype  Roll Eyes

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #19: Aug 11, 2015 05:24 AM

I also wonder same thing. Seems he's forcing someone who deal with him to give good reputation. Even he's close to defeat my reputation...
iceking302

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Aug 11, 2015 05:56 AM

I also wonder same thing. Seems he's forcing someone who deal with him to give good reputation. Even he's close to defeat my reputation...

You mean reputation is like a sword, how high is how strong is the sword Tongue

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #21: Aug 11, 2015 06:28 AM

You mean reputation is like a sword, how high is how strong is the sword Tongue
I think I should agree with you, reputation has take highly effect and could make someone here respect about it as their reputation are strong. Maybe...  no idea
The badge can do nothing about it, only the member position here. But sometimes it'd take high effect as high as reputation too.
For example:
- EMS PRO like a Bronze badge
- EMS ELITE like a Silver badge
- EMS LEGEND like Golden badge

Each time someone here has changed the badge mean they have higher position here.
iceking302

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Aug 11, 2015 10:10 AM

No because post(s) can by only spam of of games. only demonicsheikh would have that because he has a lot of post more in discussion where you cannot infinitly spam.

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #23: Aug 11, 2015 10:44 AM

Well, I a bit disagree with that....

Okay, @demon got higher reputation than me, but his rank are still lower than me here.
The rules here is absolute about the rank of post, not about the rank of reputation.
No matter how much you got reputation here, it doesn't mean you'll get higher position in EMS.
Check this out! --> http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,133510.0.html

There're no rank about the reputation in this forum.
Eventhough @martales, the member with got most reputation here are still VETERAN, but it show he's the incredible one with his strong reputation.
@demon are very active member here, close to being staff support in EMS. But he's still SENIOR, soon to be PRO.
His position still far away to reach ELITE because he's not spammer like me.

Then can you tell why @tpramar got so many reputation here whereas somoene here called him as dishonest dealer.
And did you know, sometimes @tpramar are posting much in Chitchat section to incease his rate.
His reputation is far away beyond @demonish. And @tpramar are not so active in discussion forum.
Can you explain about it?

So, no matter what how you're so active here it and get so many reputation, seems your position will not be changed unless you are increasing post significantly like me.
Everyone here has any different mission and goal.
You cannot and have no right to comparing me with @demon, @tpramar, @martales or someone who got much higher reputation than me because we have different purpose here.
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015 10:46 AM by Endymonz » Logged
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Aug 11, 2015 02:44 PM

Well, I a bit disagree with that....

Okay, @demon got higher reputation than me, but his rank are still lower than me here.
The rules here is absolute about the rank of post, not about the rank of reputation.
No matter how much you got reputation here, it doesn't mean you'll get higher position in EMS.
Check this out! --> http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,133510.0.html

There're no rank about the reputation in this forum.
Eventhough @martales, the member with got most reputation here are still VETERAN, but it show he's the incredible one with his strong reputation.
@demon are very active member here, close to being staff support in EMS. But he's still SENIOR, soon to be PRO.
His position still far away to reach ELITE because he's not spammer like me.

Then can you tell why @tpramar got so many reputation here whereas somoene here called him as dishonest dealer.
And did you know, sometimes @tpramar are posting much in Chitchat section to incease his rate.
His reputation is far away beyond @demonish. And @tpramar are not so active in discussion forum.
Can you explain about it?

So, no matter what how you're so active here it and get so many reputation, seems your position will not be changed unless you are increasing post significantly like me.
Everyone here has any different mission and goal.
You cannot and have no right to comparing me with @demon, @tpramar, @martales or someone who got much higher reputation than me because we have different purpose here.

Endy I don't run after badges and reputation as i consider them a php/html function only...  straightface

If someone remembers me in prayers for the help then that is reputation  thumbs up

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #25: Aug 11, 2015 03:13 PM

Endy I don't run after badges and reputation as i consider them a php/html function only...  straightface

If someone remembers me in prayers for the help then that is reputation  thumbs up
I agree with you somehow.
I just dislike when someone comparing me as spammers only here, as I never got involved in discussion forum.
How much we got reputation or how high we got the badge it doesn't really matter to me.
That's why I ever told before we have different mission and purpose to be here, and cannot be compared each others.

We are who we are
~ Kesha ~
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #26: Aug 11, 2015 10:58 PM

I agree with you somehow.
I just dislike when someone comparing me as spammers only here, as I never got involved in discussion forum.
How much we got reputation or how high we got the badge it doesn't really matter to me.
That's why I ever told before we have different mission and purpose to be here, and cannot be compared each others.

We are who we are
~ Kesha ~

who is kesha
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #27: Aug 12, 2015 01:38 AM

who is kesha
Famous Singer: --> https://www.google.co.id/search?q=kesha&biw=1366&bih=640&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIzff554SjxwIVjI-OCh2A0AKP
anis53

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Aug 13, 2015 02:35 PM

there is no wonder if any one get 22+reputation for 170 posts, cause in the beginning of time, when i used ems, i made too many more deals, and i keep my promise, i do not miss any click, any thing which i promised. if anyway i faced some problem, then i have tried to solve it. if it is not possible for me, then i have asked another site, another way to keep my word. i do not want to break my promise at any cost, if i loose money, time etc (not only cyber, but also real life) there is no matter, i want always to keep my word. if some times i am unable to do this, i beg him/her pardon. i posted a little but my privet message section is strong. my intention is not to show that i am only a honest, active person.
just tell you, " I am who I am "
Exodus 3:14
thanks all of my ems friends

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #29: Aug 13, 2015 03:25 PM

there is no wonder if any one get 22+reputation for 170 posts, cause in the beginning of time, when i used ems, i made too many more deals, and i keep my promise, i do not miss any click, any thing which i promised. if anyway i faced some problem, then i have tried to solve it. if it is not possible for me, then i have asked another site, another way to keep my word. i do not want to break my promise at any cost, if i loose money, time etc (not only cyber, but also real life) there is no matter, i want always to keep my word. if some times i am unable to do this, i beg him/her pardon. i posted a little but my privet message section is strong. my intention is not to show that i am only a honest, active person.
just tell you, " I am who I am "
Exodus 3:14
thanks all of my ems friends
Seems we have same principle of life.
Anyway, welcome back. And hope you don't break the rules again in the future.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.