eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 18, 2022 08:19 PM

Large GPT site in preparation, seeking partnership
Print
Author Topic: Large GPT site in preparation, seeking partnership  (Read 5115 times)
zosma

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jul 11, 2015 12:47 AM

Hello everyone.

I have a large project currently on verge of being released publicly.

I cannot go into full details here on this post, but basically what I have is a vision and means of implementing an online earning platform superior to what is already available. One thing I can tell is that the primary source of income will not be "rented referrals" and that the business model will remain sustainable even without consistent exponential growth. With that said, exponential growth is indeed a very realistic expected outcome once members see the value in the site.

As it stands, I could implement this all by myself, and make a nice little pile of money to show for it. I have the ultimate EvolutionScript license, I have the custom design and banners done, I have the custom code set up for my new business model. I have the server to host it on, I have the company registered, and I have an advertising and initial payout budget, and I have the perfect domain.

This project is my baby.

I want to see it reach it's fullest potential, even if it means spreading the wealth among stakerholders. Community is the foundation of success, and great minds are greater in groups.

To that end, I want to know what you can contribute to this project, and what you expect in return.

Specifically I'm looking someone who can help take my launch promotion to the next level. Ideally you have either access to a large audience to whom the site could be promote, or a large advertising budget to help my company make the biggest possible impact on launch.

Even if you can't join as a stakeholder or board member, I still welcome collaboration and work-trade agreements. For example, I could use a dedicated graphic designer on the team, to make custom landing pages for different advertising campaigns.

You can send me a private message on this forum and from there we can exchange skype details, phone numbers, emails, or whatever your preferred method contact may be.

Here's to all of our success
-zosma
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 11, 2015 03:22 PM

Lol we see this kind of post on EMS everyday like "I am gonna start one of the best gpt/PTC/Trading/Facuet/Earning site"

Without of something existing no one will trust you  thumbs down

zosma

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 12, 2015 05:34 PM

Well, something does exist.

I can prove to you that I have evo ulti script, addons, design, and company if you're interested. I just didn't post the site URL because I don't want some idiot trying to copy me before I even launch.
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 12, 2015 10:51 PM

Well, something does exist.

I can prove to you that I have evo ulti script, addons, design, and company if you're interested. I just didn't post the site URL because I don't want some idiot trying to copy me before I even launch.

i know your site and i already explored this site

but i see no difference in your site

it is 99% similiar to all other site only homepage designed other pages left empty

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 13, 2015 08:42 AM

Why?  We can use our money on less risky people.  I rather go with someone proven they can start one or few profitable sites a year.

No track record means if do get someone they going only spend very little with you.

Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 14, 2015 07:35 PM

There's almost nothing to innovate in PTCs, plus the fact if you want to succeed you will need a lot of money to make a ptc works. I'm not talking about $200 I'm saying a minimum of thousands dollars and some great ideas.
yolobux

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 15, 2015 04:01 AM

there is always something to inovate and ptcs will change in the future,i even see hyips hybrids with ptcs,traffic exchanges hybrid with ptcs already(wont mention sites here)
but aside the innovation,ptcs can bring back good old days,it can benefit both admin and members,for example,i upgraded to buxvertise yesterday buxer and rented 100 refs,just to see how things work out,i see i am earning 0.14$ per day and i should be earning 0.80$ to be able to cover expenses,then i read on forums,upgrade to eternity and rent 1000 refs,ok,but why you then offer buxer membership and low ref earning if you know it wont bring profit or even cover expenses?
i am not flaming buxvertise,its about current situation on ptcs,i like buxvertise,i am promoting it on my very own ptc site.
but look my site for example,i offer membership cover loss by us,isnt that an innovation? sure maybe someone somewhere offer it,but still it can be called innovation,what about giving 1 cent ads to members? it can be called reinnovation also ( i am not talking about my site anymore) and it dont have to be neccecary all about members,it can be different innovations for advertisers as well.

to op,your approach to this topic was a bit naive,you cant expect someone to trust xxx person that claims to be innovative and all legit,for all we know you can be some pimpled 13 year old(no offense)you have to love this job,and not the money,money is  why you are doing this,sure,but without loving the job,on first few obstacles you will quit it,and there will be many obstacles,i came on few of them

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 04, 2015 05:04 PM

I look forward to see what you have in store once you launch your site. I doubt you'll find any serious "investors" here. On the other hand you'll be flooded by offers from amateur designers. Not only is it risky investing in someone else's project in terms of the success of the site, but also in terms of you as a person due to there being no legally binding contract. 

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.