eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 17, 2022 07:34 am

We are looking for some Moderators for a community forum !
Print
Author Topic: We are looking for some Moderators for a community forum !  (Read 4087 times)
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jun 18, 2015 05:37 am

Also can you give me his IPs so that I can see who he is. I hope you cooperate.
NomanSetu

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jun 18, 2015 05:41 am

He is pretending to be Mak from EMS, He is having the same display photo as me. don't you know what this means? Are you really that ignorant? or is that account created by yourself just for plain advertisement? A cheap shot. A dirty trick.
I don't know what I should do. Should I laugh  mrgreen  rofl I don't have interest to advertise my forum by using others name or identity and what do you think if I will advertise by using your name I will get millions traffic within one hour ? or it will give me special power ? .......... As I told I don't have interest to know if that person is you or not. May be is another mak. I don't know and I'm not sure.
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jun 18, 2015 05:56 am

I don't know what I should do. Should I laugh  mrgreen  rofl I don't have interest to advertise my forum by using others name or identity and what do you think if I will advertise by using your name I will get millions traffic within one hour ? or it will give me special power ? .......... As I told I don't have interest to know if that person is you or not. May be is another mak. I don't know and I'm not sure.

Are you really an admin of a forum? that guy is using my name that's fine, but he is using my display photo and pretending to be Mak from EMS, and you still not sure?
NomanSetu

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jun 18, 2015 06:06 am

Are you really an admin of a forum? that guy is using my name that's fine, but he is using my display photo and pretending to be Mak from EMS, and you still not sure?
You know about Facebook and its author Mark. I think you already know. Do you know that there are thousands account with the name of Mark with his photo. So what do you think all thousands account belongs to Mark, surely not.  rofl
As I told you in this topic and in PM. I will contact him about his real identity. I can't banned him without any strong reason. What I should tell him for banning reason. something like you are duplicate Mak. Come on its an online community forum and I think there people can use any username.
For example see this user profile : http://forumforu.net/user-11.html  She is using profile picture and name of famous Bollywood actress Vidy Balan. So is she vidya Balan ? Please don't mind for my post and I don't want to hurt your thoughts. As I told I will contact him about this matter.

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jun 18, 2015 06:38 am

You know about Facebook and its author Mark. I think you already know. Do you know that there are thousands account with the name of Mark with his photo. So what do you think all thousands account belongs to Mark, surely not.  rofl
As I told you in this topic and in PM. I will contact him about his real identity. I can't banned him without any strong reason. What I should tell him for banning reason. something like you are duplicate Mak. Come on its an online community forum and I think there people can use any username.
For example see this user profile : http://forumforu.net/user-11.html  She is using profile picture and name of famous Bollywood actress Vidy Balan. So is she vidya Balan ? Please don't mind for my post and I don't want to hurt your thoughts. As I told I will contact him about this matter.

Listen when its using display photos of celebrities then its different, but when its pretending to be another forum owner or product owner then its really different, So you mean if in your forum if someone opens an account by pretending Neobux owner then you wont ban them even if the real owner contacts you? and you will just say its a public forum and bla bla bla. on top of that you made him moderator at your forum too. (1 post moderator = just WOW).
Hats off to you and your theory.
Anyway thank you for revoking his moderator badge, please remove his ems display photo as well from his profile as that's our copyright graphics.
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2015 06:43 am by Mak » Logged
NomanSetu

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jun 18, 2015 06:56 am

Listen when its using display photos of celebrities then its different, but when its pretending to be another forum owner or product owner then its really different, So you mean if in your forum if someone opens an account by pretending Neobux owner then you wont ban them even if the real owner contacts you? and you will just say its a public forum and bla bla bla. on top of that you made him moderator at your forum too. (1 post moderator = just WOW).
Hats off to you and your theory.
Anyway thank you for revoking his moderator badge, please remove his ems display photo as well from his profile as that's our copyright graphics.
(1 post moderator = just WOW).   rofl rofl for the starting point mods don't have any powers on my forum  thumbs down thumbs down If he will not reply me I will banned him .............so keep patient....
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jun 18, 2015 07:28 am

Well thanks for your cooperation in banning that guy. Smiley
NomanSetu

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jun 18, 2015 07:30 am

Well thanks for your cooperation in banning that guy. Smiley

you are most welcome.  thumbs up
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jun 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Moderators are having good permissions already. And you can't say this dailouge actually  ..........

" I also don't want to know. Because I just want moderator who will manage my forum. Its not important for me that who is that person. He will mange my forum that's it. "

What if the mod will edit the posts and remove the main content ? What will you do ? Its not that easy to say I dont care. Any post which took more then hours to draw towards your web is important and if mod deleted or removed that post you don't even realize what worst will happen with your forum, may be google will just put yours web  in a junk site where posts bumps ...

I hope you know what i am pointing.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.