eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 16, 2019 01:53 PM

Making More in 2019
Print
Author Topic: Making More in 2019  (Read 2912 times)
Annamarle

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: Mar 07, 2019 07:46 AM

anyone der help me
MuyAlegre

View Profile
Reply #31: Mar 11, 2019 09:22 AM

In 2019 I plan to keep tradying and lower my fees on transactions, that's why I've been looking for some new exchanges for a few months. I always stick to platforms like Binance but with all these hackings I want to try a lesser-known platform, that's how I found GetEx. As far as I see, the guys are going to be launched in the next coupleof months, they offer low fees and I can top up with fiat, not losing money on conversions. That's what I plan to do this year. If you know any other platforms of this kind, let me know. I wanna try different options and share my knowledge.
MuyAlegre

View Profile
Reply #32: Mar 11, 2019 09:38 AM

anyone der help me

What options of making money you tried?
MrHaiz

View Profile
Reply #33: Mar 19, 2019 05:46 PM

I actually seriously consider investing more in crypto trading and some ETH-based tokens (not shitcoins) with a good idea and team behind. Call me crazy, but at this semi-dying (or maybe emerging back?) market I see opportunity. Because of the low price now. Am I crazy to you guys, what do you think?

I'd say be sure to lock in profits off of all that volatility and don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

As far as the erc20 network. Be sure to delve deep into the "tokenomics" and business model that's laid out. Most of these teams have no idea how to run a profitable business.
inwin

View Profile
Reply #34: Mar 21, 2019 05:17 AM

This is a best and My wish
bolid90

View Profile
Reply #35: Apr 11, 2019 09:57 PM

In 2018 I earned 300$ on faucets and invested in cloud mining and crypto. In 2019 I try to find more pasive income streams because faucets take too much time. Read more whitepapers, learn about crypto and blockchain technology, create website and try to start real online biz
MuyAlegre

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 12, 2019 02:24 AM

In 2018 I earned 300$ on faucets and invested in cloud mining and crypto. In 2019 I try to find more pasive income streams because faucets take too much time. Read more whitepapers, learn about crypto and blockchain technology, create website and try to start real online biz

Do you have any particular project in mind?
Payment Proof

Free Extra Money

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: May 07, 2019 04:44 PM

How is that working out for you?

yakouza

View Profile
Reply #38: May 26, 2019 11:40 PM

Planed to Invest in Cliquebook, what do you guys say?

better you don't scam  Cry
ChristopherJames

View Profile
Reply #39: May 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Be careful of scam sites that could look as legit as it gets. Online scammers are getting smarter these days and they are making their rounds more frequently in recent times. It seems that the growing number of cash-strapped online users is what is encouraging their growth.
Eddycorozo

View Profile
Reply #40: Jun 07, 2019 07:42 AM

[SPAM]
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2019 08:03 AM by Mak » Logged
Tim999

View Profile
Reply #41: Jun 07, 2019 11:07 PM

My plans for making more cash in 2019 are affiliate marketing and Forex trading.  I tried my hands on FBS last year and lost $400. It put me off and I tried affiliate marketing but havenít really gotten the hang of it. Iím a freelance writer who needs more sources of income.
Can anyone here point me in the right direction in terms of affiliate marketing and Forex trading. Your help would be deeply appreciated.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.