eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 22, 2018 02:52 AM

traffic exchanges
Print
Author Topic: traffic exchanges  (Read 2523 times)
spaceman1

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Sep 29, 2018 11:01 AM

send me pm, i will give you better traffic exchange.
NOT INTERESTED AND WHY DO U CALL ME BY PM? AAAH? 2013 -THIS WAY OWNER OF TE CALLED ME BY PM AND ORDERED ME TO SURF TE NEVER DARE TO SEND ME A PM AND ASK ME TO DO TRAFFIC EXCHANGE AGAIN, I SWEAR THIS TIME IT WILL BE A HISTORICAL BLUNDER FOR TE GUYS AND ANYTIME I WISH I WILL KEEP DELETING TRAFFIC EXCHANGES REMEMBER AM NOT INTERESTED , I HATE TRAFFIC EXCHANGES THATS IT
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2018 04:49 AM by spaceman1 » Logged
spaceman1

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 29, 2018 11:12 AM

They were great when I was getting started in early 2000s.  Back then they were full of people willing to buy stuff now it is mostly poor people.  Best ones dead.  Might not see much traffic but those few are the buyers.  I can surf at few these hidden gems once a year and credits last me.  I login more often but only surf one or two pages to keep links active.

Moral to this story the active ones use lots of credits but not reaching your desired audience.  Unless you not trying sell anything which a lot do not.

yes i do accept they were good before , but the problem is a time came when owner started snatching the members of other traffic exchanges, making things more irritating and worst, they stopped understanding that there were much more lucrative options in life than them, and now a time has come when they have started begging for members , might not be in terms of money, this you can realize if you take a look at the words of solvemedia i.e  its saying skynet knows about a woman in my life some ages back, say she is still keeping a little hope for me that one day i will fall in her knees and ask her hand , and now since am not with her she is sleeping with someone else i.e her boyfriend , on the other hand solvemedia is saying she loves him , although i myself dont find any truth to this reference and solvemedia says that  in order to marry her i should surf traffic exchanges , leave my work even those are much better ,  and do only traffic exchanges , OH SEE THE WAY OF BEGGING laugh :rofl:on the other hand  they are also saying that they are going to give me a white woman so for that i have to work on traffic exchanges LOL SEE THEIR WAY OF BEGGING rofl laugh ems :rofl:or may be shes a whore some white christians r playing her pussy and asking me to invest in TEs and work THATS THE JOB OF THEIR JESUS TO FIND OUT AND PUNISH THEM but from my side i say if ever a TE owner pm me and order or request me to surf TEs THAT WILL BE A HISTORICAL BLUNDER FOR THEM
and i have seen here with my previous bank account in my state , for investment purposes a girl stooped her level to least , and tried to influence me  : :rofl:i kicked her away ,at the presence of the bank's mgmt and  closed that bank account
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2018 05:41 AM by spaceman1 » Logged
spaceman1

View Profile
Reply #17: Oct 18, 2018 04:13 PM

i hate pure TEs
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:36 PM by spaceman1 » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.