eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 19, 2017 06:17 PM

Clixsense owner just contacted me!
Print
Author Topic: Clixsense owner just contacted me!  (Read 214 times)
demonicsheikh

Referrals: 0

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Nov 15, 2017 07:59 AM

Lol click bait big grin

Well this was about my recent comment on ems regarding adhitz and clixsense........that clixsense might go offline as well in the future because of PayPal.

ClixSense LogoSign In
ID: Home Help My Tickets Your comment on EMS
Your comment on EMS
Created by Jim
15 Nov 2017 08:44 am
  Rate/review this reply
Hello I read your comment on EMS and I cannot disagree with you more. ClixSense is still growing at an amazing rate and we're the top ranked survey platform according to Lucid, so that in itself says a lot about our future and company. https://luc.id/quality/

We have several people interested in purchasing AdHitz so it may continue on as it was, just under new ownership.

Also, just because ClixSense does not have Paypal anymore does not mean we're going out of business. Too many people are haters in this world and do not try to see the good side of things. People can hate and bash me for what I've done but the PTC industry is dying, if not already dead.

Thank you
Jim Grago

PS, you can post that on EMS if you wish, I don't mind.

In my defense  big grin it was a simple theory as many legit sites like easyhits4u neobux etc were facing the same problem. Sorry Jim I didn't meant to hate on the status of clixsense. Clixsense is legit and still paying site.

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 15, 2017 08:31 AM

Lol click bait big grin

Well this was about my recent comment on ems regarding adhitz and clixsense........that clixsense might go offline as well in the future because of PayPal.

In my defense  big grin it was a simple theory as many legit sites like easyhits4u neobux etc were facing the same problem. Sorry Jim I didn't meant to hate on the status of clixsense. Clixsense is legit and still paying site.

Why Clixsense just accept bitcoin as payment options
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 15, 2017 09:12 AM

Clixsense is not accepting just Bitcoin. In fact, they don't use Bitcoin at all

stupid man

Bill is not freaked out by Mike Hearn. Bill is smart. Be like Bill. https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Friend/status/905431837182447616
(‿) There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
demonicsheikh

Referrals: 0

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 15, 2017 09:29 AM

They simply don't. As sending money via bitcoin nowadays cost more then the actual payment itself because of high miner fee.

Plus if you submit a cashout request of bitcoin of 10 dollars. Those 10 dollars could fall to 6 dollars in a week if the prices fall.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.