eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 10, 2019 11:26 AM

OFFERSBUX AND PTCSHARE ADDED►UP TO %500 RCB►TotalPaid=2682$
Print
Author Topic: OFFERSBUX AND PTCSHARE ADDED►UP TO %500 RCB►TotalPaid=2682$  (Read 586032 times)
tarunbansal

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #6585: Nov 18, 2019 07:59 AM

rcb request

jackchun

View Profile WWW
Reply #6586: Nov 18, 2019 09:09 AM

request rcb in doges, thx

byoucef24

View Profile WWW
Reply #6587: Nov 19, 2019 02:26 AM

HI,
RCB request please

funwizz

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #6588: Nov 19, 2019 04:56 AM

Requesting RCB for all websites through dogecoin wallet , NOT through perfectmoney
Thanks a lot  .

Yasmin786

View Profile WWW
Reply #6589: Nov 19, 2019 09:13 PM

Requesting 50+ Days RCBs : OffersBux, AdBtc, Rotate4All, WaterPtc LAST +Applicable Bonuses, IF ANY, Plz.. Thnx! ems

I have got screenshots for Waterptc. Your clicks will be updated in a few days thumbs up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME CHANGES at Our Deals:

Dear Friends, You know I'm very busy in my real life and I can't catch PTC works anymore. So, I will not add any PTC sites for a long time. Sorry about that Sad But, Our refback deals always will continue. I'm always here to help you. You can contact with me whenever you want from this topic or from personal messages thumbs up thumbs up

1-Signup Bonuses Removed(0,01$ - 0,05$) -- I will not add signup bonuses any more. Lots of sites have very low clicks in our deals. So, There is no meaning to add bonuses for them.

2-Activity Bonuses Removed for New Members(0,25$) -- Old members can complete their activity. Because, They are active for a long time. But, Scam compensations bonus will continue(2nd Group sites)

3-I will make RCB payments every 15 days. So, Our next payment day is 20 November thumbs up You need to request your refback payments until 20 November to get paid. thumbs up

cimbomlu88

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #6590: Nov 20, 2019 05:55 AM

Requesting all RCB  to my Dogecoin wallet not to my perfectmoney

Thanks
Request RCB for WaterPTC only (if possible).
My account got deleted by admin.  Sad
requesting for my rcb
Please send rcb and sub for the following sites.

offersbux
optimalbux
retrobux
timbux
stromclix

Also please send ACTIVITY BONUS if I reached 1
rcb request for optimalbux and offersbux

thanks
rcb request
request rcb in doges, thx
HI,
RCB request please
Requesting 50+ Days RCBs : OffersBux, AdBtc, Rotate4All, WaterPtc LAST +Applicable Bonuses, IF ANY, Plz.. Thnx! ems

register as username: aqibwaheed at Optimalbux and Offersbux kindly confirm
Both confirmed friend, thanks thumbs up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WATERPTC REMOVED and UPdated your last clicks and paid to your excel balance thumbs up

We have paid for 1st Payment for GPTPLANET :thumbsup:YouR stats updated and paid to your excel balance thumbs up You can see screenshots below.

WATERPTC

GPTPLANET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

You know I'm very busy in my real life. So, I come here just for clicks. If you have something urgent, Plz contact with me via Personel messages thumbs up

So, Our next payment day is 05 December. You need to request your refback payments until 05 December to get paid. If you dont, You need to wait untill our next payment day.

Last Note: Now we have less 1st group sites and they have very low clicks. So, You rcb amounts lower Sad

funwizz

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #6591: Nov 20, 2019 06:00 AM

Received my RCB
Thank you .

lyubo1977

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #6592: Nov 20, 2019 06:44 AM

Thank you for rcb  : Wink
cs87

View Profile
Reply #6593: Nov 20, 2019 03:34 PM

Both confirmed friend, thanks thumbs up

WATERPTC REMOVED and UPdated your last clicks and paid to your excel balance thumbs up

We have paid for 1st Payment for GPTPLANET :thumbsup:YouR stats updated and paid to your excel balance thumbs up You can see screenshots below.

WATERPTC

GPTPLANET

Dear friends,

You know I'm very busy in my real life. So, I come here just for clicks. If you have something urgent, Plz contact with me via Personel messages thumbs up

So, Our next payment day is 05 December. You need to request your refback payments until 05 December to get paid. If you dont, You need to wait untill our next payment day.

Last Note: Now we have less 1st group sites and they have very low clicks. So, You rcb amounts lower Sad

@Now we have less 1st group sites and they have very low clicks.

Yeah especially optimalbux (very low clicks also scarlet, gptplanet) and now i think croclix is much better than retrobux

this is good news (thanks to @Yasmin786 yeah because i haven't seen forum topic)

https://www.croclix.me/forum.php?topic=22086  (it was my request before i created a ticket for that about cash-out points)

@Yasmin786

i think you got me  wrong i mean your site (CashTravel) didn't pay me, they banned my account when i requested my first payment.

croclix, ekoclix, eldibux, eldicoin, retrobux, eldiclaim all these are cromedia group sites and so they belong to same admin i'm telling this for people who don't know that.

i also shared a proof about gptplanet

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,478773.msg4201892.html#msg4201892
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2019 07:19 PM by cs87 » Logged

dat5

View Profile
Reply #6594: Nov 21, 2019 03:32 AM

rcb received, thanks
darkweapon

View Profile
Reply #6595: Nov 21, 2019 09:45 PM

Requesting RCB pls ,sir.
request RCB
Yasmin786

View Profile WWW
Reply #6596: Nov 22, 2019 09:38 PM

WATERPTC REMOVED and Updated your last clicks and paid to your excel balance thumbs up
 http://i.postimg.cc/qtJMLL3D/Waterptc-Earn-Money-Like-Water-Flow-1.png

Dear friends,
So, Our next payment day is 05 December. You need to request your refback payments until 05 December to get paid.
 If you don't, You need to wait until our next payment day.

Last Note: Now we have less 1st group sites and they have very low clicks. So, You rcb amounts are lower Sad

LOWEST RCBs +SCAM Comp. Rcvd. HONEST Bro. Smiley  Thnx! thumbs up

UaeMad

View Profile
Reply #6597: Nov 23, 2019 03:08 PM

rcb request Smiley
mohgue

View Profile
Reply #6598: Nov 24, 2019 06:58 PM

rcb requested

aqibwaheed

View Profile
Reply #6599: Nov 26, 2019 10:48 AM

rcb request PM Account #  U13555031
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.