eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 28, 2020 06:11 AM

BlueUnicorn / blueunicorn2 decade long owners being mistreated by EMS
Print
Author Topic: BlueUnicorn / blueunicorn2 decade long owners being mistreated by EMS  (Read 14685 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Apr 09, 2015 10:47 AM

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=30233 is Cindy Hancock
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11286 is Joe Hancock

They both own lots of ptcs most of which I sold them going back to at least 10 years ago.

They each have own internet connection.  ClixSense has no problem and many other traffic exchanges but EMS does.

ClixSense uses postal mail to verify US accounts.  So if ClixSense has no problem with them why does EMS.

I be sending link to this topic to veteran owners who I hope will vouch at them being two people.  I dealt with both of them and can tell two different people.

Please restore there owner badges and leave them alone.

zetabux

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 09, 2015 10:55 AM

I know them both and can say that they are two different people. I have known them both for years. Both of them should have there owner badges back.

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 09, 2015 10:56 AM

JJ You made it a drama, I no where disrespected any one, I saw two identical similar usernames questioning about GPT Owners badges, One of them (having GPT Owners badge) had a site in scrutiny thread which wasn't appearing to be online so I removed the badge and asked if they running more sites? then I got two similar people buzzing me for the badges and I asked who are they and why they are on same Usernames, IPs etc? I don't know them and thr past present or future so how its a disrespect?
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 09, 2015 11:12 AM

why giving owner badge if they don't own a site, EMS has rules, the fact you know them both doesn't matter here

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 09, 2015 12:23 PM

There sites only for tier 1 / tier 2 and work in USA.

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 09, 2015 12:36 PM

There sites only for tier 1 / tier 2 and work in USA.

Not my fault then, they should have let us knew while the time they were applying for the badges that thr sites will not open up from our locations, JJ you know by time to time I do a check for the dead sites and I remove all dead sites along with non paying sites and remove badges, how I know if your site is only available for tier1 or so? How I know if a site is paying or not when I cant even open it up? ofcourse if thats the case then it was thr own fault, they should have let us know that its only available for tier 1 so that I can check with someone living in the tier 1.

For the badge restore, ofcourse if they qualify then they will get the badges back, I PMed both of them already even before you opened this thread. Once I hear from them then I will review the badges ofcourse.
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015 12:44 PM by Mak » Logged
blueunicorn2

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 09, 2015 07:29 PM

why giving owner badge if they don't own a site, EMS has rules, the fact you know them both doesn't matter here

We own 34 live sites, 24 are PTRs and 10 are PTCs. You should read the previous posts before posting.

blueunicorn2

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 09, 2015 07:33 PM

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=30233 is Cindy Hancock
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11286 is Joe Hancock

They both own lots of ptcs most of which I sold them going back to at least 10 years ago.

They each have own internet connection.  ClixSense has no problem and many other traffic exchanges but EMS does.

ClixSense uses postal mail to verify US accounts.  So if ClixSense has no problem with them why does EMS.

I be sending link to this topic to veteran owners who I hope will vouch at them being two people.  I dealt with both of them and can tell two different people.

Thanks JJ!

BlueUnicorn

View Profile
Reply #8: Apr 09, 2015 10:36 PM

Thanks JJ for your kind words.

I know them both and can say that they are two different people. I have known them both for years. Both of them should have there owner badges back.

Thanks zetabux for your kind words.

You misunderstand donatien JJ was and zeta was not saying just that they know us. They both have done business with us over the last 10 years as Site Owners. With over 34 live sites I believe we are definitely site owners.

Not my fault then, they should have let us knew while the time they were applying for the badges that thr sites will not open up from our locations, JJ you know by time to time I do a check for the dead sites and I remove all dead sites along with non paying sites and remove badges, how I know if your site is only available for tier1 or so? How I know if a site is paying or not when I cant even open it up? ofcourse if thats the case then it was thr own fault, they should have let us know that its only available for tier 1 so that I can check with someone living in the tier 1.

For the badge restore, ofcourse if they qualify then they will get the badges back, I PMed both of them already even before you opened this thread. Once I hear from them then I will review the badges ofcourse.
Mak I have replied to your pm and can white list you and your partner(s) as soon as you send me your ip - perhaps next time ask before you yank and we can avoid these unpleasantries. If at any time you wish to check our sites just pm your current ip and I'll white list you so that you can go right down the list. Live Site list is on all all live sites. I don't post a lot but I do browse every few days here. We not only pay out what we incur we have at times paid what others left behind. We try to keep our sites at a sustainable level. That usually means no drama just simple follow our terms and get paid. Nothing earth shattering but still here after 10+ years.

Thanks
Cindy Hancock
BlueUnicorn

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2015 02:29 AM by BlueUnicorn » Logged
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Apr 10, 2015 02:58 AM

Mak I have replied to your pm and can white list you and your partner(s) as soon as you send me your ip - perhaps next time ask before you yank and we can avoid these unpleasantries. If at any time you wish to check our sites just pm your current ip and I'll white list you so that you can go right down the list. Live Site list is on all all live sites. I don't post a lot but I do browse every few days here. We not only pay out what we incur we have at times paid what others left behind. We try to keep our sites at a sustainable level. That usually means no drama just simple follow our terms and get paid. Nothing earth shattering but still here after 10+ years.

Alright thank you and badge granted.
blueunicorn2

View Profile
Reply #10: Apr 10, 2015 07:02 AM

Thanks for everyone's support, and especially you JJ, our owners badges have been returned.

wizardrymagic

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #11: Apr 10, 2015 01:50 PM

congratulations on getting your Gpt Badge back. thumbs up
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.