eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 24, 2022 11:42 pm

PROBLEM WITH SMV AURORA SITES
Print
Author Topic: PROBLEM WITH SMV AURORA SITES  (Read 9302 times)
silas82

Referrals: 0

A prison does not need walls!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 27, 2015 10:51 am

Hi,

I didnt get any pm from you i just checked please send again.

Im sorry for the trouble these people have caused you and i want to make it rite so yes if you have a domain i can install smv2 for you on it.

Will talk more in PM or email.

Thanks,
Brett

Thank you Brett for the reply. I just read pm before this message and resent messages from extrazone as well but first one is the one I sent to you here least thought did but know for sure to aurorasmv.com Bruce and Extrazone.  I'm sending another PM with details of another domain name I have that can be used will send cpanel details too for you.

Again thanks and hope now that you are back this script version can bounce back.

OrangePTC Low $0.10 Payouts :: 20+ Ads

AuroraSMV

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Mar 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Thank you Brett for the reply. I just read pm before this message and resent messages from extrazone as well but first one is the one I sent to you here least thought did but know for sure to aurorasmv.com Bruce and Extrazone.  I'm sending another PM with details of another domain name I have that can be used will send cpanel details too for you.

Again thanks and hope now that you are back this script version can bounce back.

You are most welcome i will do my best to fix the mess Bruce has left.

Any script problems of the AuroraSMV script please ONLY contact me at aurorasmv@gmail.com and i will help with your script problem.

Aurorasmv.com is no longer connected with the AuroraSMV script im working on a new site for my script.

Thanks,
Brett

megojoe

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Apr 03, 2015 02:02 pm

You are most welcome i will do my best to fix the mess Bruce has left.

Any script problems of the AuroraSMV script please ONLY contact me at aurorasmv@gmail.com and i will help with your script problem.

Aurorasmv.com is no longer connected with the AuroraSMV script im working on a new site for my script.

Thanks,
Brett

Steve here

Well you are back good!

There was no one to help them and loads of sites was down because of the call outs.

I gave the fix with out the call outs to re-sellers only so they can get there client back up and running.

Alot of owners of the script was mad at me because I would not gave them the fix as I told them they have to email the reseller
and if the re-seller needs the fix to email me.

I glad your are back so you can deal with them.

Good luck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A word from the wise = ( Remove the call out because anything can go wrong! ( servers/owners/act of God) )

Steve

and don't forget to say Thanks Steve for helping! Re-sellers
Just another Free Help by Steve
 big grin

Bless My Mom in heaven !
Love you mommy! your Son Steve
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2015 03:06 am by megojoe » Logged

AuroraSMV

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Apr 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Steve here

Well you are back good!

There was no one to help them and loads of sites was down because of the call outs.

I gave the fix with out the call outs to re-sellers only so they can get there client back up and running.

Alot of owners of the script was mad at me because I would not gave them the fix as I told them they have to email the reseller
and if the re-seller needs the fix to email me.

I glad your are back so you can deal with them.

Good luck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A word from the wise = ( Remove the call out because anything can go wrong! ( servers/owners/act of God) )

Steve

and don't forget to say Thanks Steve for helping! Re-sellers
Just another Free Help by Steve
 big grin

Bless My Mom in heaven !
Love you mommy! your Son Steve

Thanks Steve for helping the resellers i appreciate it a lot  thumbs up

I Have removed it from the script now but adding some updates first before sending it out.

I will also be working on a license checker where you go to my site and check the domain for a legit license so there's no callbacks at all.

Thanks

megojoe

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Apr 05, 2015 02:57 pm

Thanks Steve for helping the resellers i appreciate it a lot  thumbs up

I Have removed it from the script now but adding some updates first before sending it out.

I will also be working on a license checker where you go to my site and check the domain for a legit license so there's no callbacks at all.

Thanks

Steve here

Why do you use the Lic system that whmcs has
I both the owen whmcs and I got the Lic check system with it that would work
for a check lic.

Also alot of your script was been hack from the reset password
some where in this forum I Told every one how to stop it by remove the rest password from the script

happy ester every one

Steve   thumbs up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.