eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 30, 2022 07:40 AM

~Trafficmonsoon.com~
Print
Author Topic: ~Trafficmonsoon.com~  (Read 14045 times)
dhiham

Referrals: 2

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Jan 17, 2015 12:08 AM

I'm not Admin

Main Objective

Company's History

https://trafficmonsoon.com/

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 18, 2015 07:14 PM

Even from admin

The location in yesterday's email for Manchester needs to be updated for you if you copied it down, and are planning to come.

London Jan 22, 2015 7:30pm
Holiday Inn London Brent Cross
Tilling Road
Brent Cross
NW2 1LP

Manchester Jan 24, 2015 12:30pm
Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle
Cheadle Road,
Cheadle
Cheshire
SK8 1HW

This will be a great place to bring prospects if you're in the area, because you'll have all the explaining/selling done for you, plus the opportunity to meet the owner of TrafficMonsoon.

I'm told at least one of these meetings will be video recorded, and placed online for those who did not attend.

Less than 1 week away !! I'm excited !

If you're in the area or traveling there, I'll see you soon!

Best Regards,

Charles Scoville
Owner - Traffic Monsoon

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 20, 2015 12:08 AM

from Admin again :

There are really 4 opportunities to earn with traffic monsoon.

-- paid to click
-- using ad services to generate leads to make money in your primary business
-- revenue sharing
-- direct sales commissions

Each one can be your main focus, or all of them. Naturally, the more you utilize all 4 of these ways to earn money, the more money you'll earn.

Paid to click is very simple. There are cash links that appear on your member dashboard.

To click and earn from these does not require any purchase. You can refer more people to click these cash links, and you'll earn from their clicks too.

The only thing to remember is to click at least 10 ads in the traffic exchange to qualify for your referral clicks. This qualification lasts for 24 hours, so it's best to click your 10 ads to qualify each 24 hours-- and it's recommended to qualify before the timer runs out so you don't risk losing any referral clicks.

One member posted on Facebook that they have earned $0.10 from cash links in the last 24 hours.

Let's expand on that.

If you click all the cash links and earn $0.10 -- if you had 10 referrals earning the same, even if they are free members, you would have earned $1.10 from cash links.

Multiply that through 30 days, and that's over $30 in earnings from people who never made a purchase.

You can get paid directly to your paypal, payza, or solid trust pay account.

More referrals will be more money for you.

10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $30 from your referral clicks
10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $365 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $1,500 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $18,250 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $3,000 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $36,500 from your referral clicks

This is not a guarantee of income, but an example of what you can earn by referring new members to Traffic Monsoon who click on cash links.

There's no purchase necessary. So the real way to multiply  your earnings is through referring new members to use the services, and click on cash links.

Using the advertising services is pretty simple and easy to use too.

Most experienced marketers use lead capture pages, or have developed their own brand. Even if you haven't developed your own website, you're likely involved in something else that has a referral link.

You can advertise on Traffic Monsoon to a targeted audience of people all seeking to earn more money online from their homes. It's more than likely that all the visitors on Traffic Monsoon are already earning something online within a program of some sort, and might be looking for help to earn more. Many of these people are not as skilled as you are, and with your help they could help grow your downlines in other things.

Each of the services are low in price, but high in value and quality. Each service is completely visitor based, so you're sure to get real visitors to your website to review what you have to offer.

The next way to earn is revenue sharing.

This is very simple and easy to understand too.

When Traffic Monsoon gets paid, the profits from those purchases are shared with the members.

So instead of keeping that money, Traffic Monsoon has a plan for each member to qualify for their share of the profits.

The important thing to recognize is that first sales of services happen, and the customer receives their service that they paid for.

Then, the revenues from that purchase are set aside. When members who have sharing positions click a minimum of 10 ads in the traffic exchange, they qualify for a share in the revenues for 24 hours.

How do you get a revenue sharing position?

Revenue sharing positions are included in the $50 adpack, which gives you 1000 visitors to your website, and 20 clicks on your banner. Every click on your banners ads is worth a lot - those users who click on your ads may become your referrals or even clients. Users click simply because they are interested in the topic of your ads!

So by clicking the minimum 10 ads per day in the traffic exchange, you are qualified to share in the company's profits up to $55.

Each visit you make in the traffic exchange also gives you a free visitor credit. Surfing more than 10 ads helps you generate more free traffic to your website to help you generate more leads, sign-ups, and sales.

Free member clicks reward 1/2 as many credits as paid members. Any purchase makes the account a life time paid member.

The 4th way to make money with Traffic Monsoon is direct sales.

When you refer anyone to use the services on TrafficMonsoon, you'll earn 10% commissions on all their purchases and repurchases. This isn't a 1-time fast-start bonus for referring new members-- this is a continual flow of commissions as your referrals continue to use the services to generate traffic to their websites.

Many people who are involved in buying the adpacks with the revenue sharing positions are using earnings to repurchase more adpacks to multiply their earnings from sharing. Each sharing position receives the same amount, so the more revenue sharing positions you have, the more you multiply the amount you receive.

So if they continually build up the number of adpack sharing positions they have by using their earnings, you'll continually receive $5 on each adpack purchase and repurchase they buy.

One traffic exchange ranking site that ranks traffic exchanges based upon results has rated Traffic Monsoon as #1 this week, and the last few weeks too.

Since our services are of such quality, and low pricing-- there's a lot of value which generates repurchases just for that reason.

So the revenues remain steady for sharing, especially since everyone in the home based business industry can benefit from the services we offer.

Happy Earning !!

Sincerely,

Charles Scoville
Owner - Traffic Monsoon

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jan 23, 2015 01:37 AM

from Admin

I'm currently out of town, and have been since the 21st. The next meeting will be in Manchester.

Manchester Jan 24, 2015 12:30pm
Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle
Cheadle Road,
Cheadle
Cheshire
SK8 1HW

This will be a great place to bring prospects if you're in the area, because you'll have all the explaining/selling done for you, plus the opportunity to meet the owner of TrafficMonsoon.

Time has been limited to catch up on support tickets and ad approvals. This is related to long flights, access to internet, jet lag, and meetings.

I've placed priority on approving ads that already have credits applied to them. I'm sorry for the delays experienced, but all this will all be caught up very soon.

Since there have been thousands of new ads to review added to the system, we'll be adding more people to approve ads. Individuals have already been selected for this task, so each of your ads shouldn't experience delays for much longer.

There have been some support tickets unanswered longer than 24 hours, but all have been caught up now within the last 24 hours, and should be cleared out soon. If you haven't received a response to a ticket, you will receive answer, and any thing you need help with will be resolved.

Thank you for all your support. We're exploding!

Best regards,

Charles Scoville
Owner - TrafficMonsoon

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 29, 2015 06:45 PM

From admin

The common question from members is how to use Traffic Monsoon to make more money.

This is a new site, and there's not a whole lot of information yet from other members about how to use TrafficMonsoon as a tool for increasing your income online.

Think of Traffic Monsoon as a traffic exchange mixed with a paid-to-click site.

But instead of rental referrals, we have adpacks that give ad service + sharing positions that share up to $55 .. You must click at least 10 ads in the traffic exchange to qualify for referral click earnings & sharing each day.. Qualifying lasts 24 hours, just like needing to qualify for referral clicks & rental earnings on a paid-to-click.

Some have wondered--- can earning on a paid-to-click site be profitable? If so, how?

More referrals will be more money for you.

10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $30 from your referral clicks
10 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $365 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $1,500 from your referral clicks
500 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $18,250 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 30 days = $3,000 from your referral clicks
1000 referrals X $0.10 earnings from cash links X 365 days = $36,500 from your referral clicks

This is not a guarantee of income, but an example of what you can earn by referring new members to Traffic Monsoon who click on cash links.

There are really 4 opportunities to earn with traffic monsoon.

-- paid to click
-- using ad services to generate leads to make money in your primary business
-- revenue sharing
-- direct sales commissions

Each one can be your main focus, or all of them. Naturally, the more you utilize all 4 of these ways to earn money, the more you'll earn.

You'll receive 10% commissions from all your referral purchases, except for cash link purchases. There's no commissions from cash link purchases, because all the money from those purchases are divided up to be rewarded to clickers and the sponsor of the clicker.

Hope this helps you see how this works!

Login here to get started today:
https://trafficmonsoon.com/login

Best Regards,

Charles Scoville
Owner - Traffic Monsoon

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Feb 02, 2015 06:41 PM

from admin

I grew up in the 80s, and this song was very popular at the time.

http://youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE

"If you have a problem, yo I'll solve it!!" is one of the lyrics in Vanilla Ice's rap. :-)

Whenever someone has a problem, this song comes to mind. Cheesy, yes I know!

Just enter a support ticket on the website and it'll be addressed.

There's been massive growth in our membership, so the % of people having problems is small, but the number of people all needing help have increased through this period of growth.

The number of ads needing to be reviewed have spiked, and there are now 2 people helping out with approving ads, so that's a lot faster now. yay!!

Please know your needs are known, and you will receive response, even if it takes a few days. I'm sorry for the delays, and more people will be added to help handle support tickets to reduce the delay in response time.

Thank you all for your support!

Sincerely,

Charles Scoville
Owner - TrafficMonsoon

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Feb 04, 2015 07:39 PM

from admin

We now have over 90,000 members on TrafficMonsoon, so you have the power to reach both members inside of TrafficMonsoon, and people through multiple advertising networks with your credits.

Unassigned credits are visitor credits you've earned through surfing the traffic exchange.

Each credit holds a value of 1 visitor to your website.

*When you setup a website on the "My Websites" page, you'll see a button "Manage" on your website, which will allow you to assign these credits and gain visitors to your link.

You can get traffic from around the world for virtually any website!

- no adult
- no frame breakers
- no "download this" buttons
- no hacker/warez sites
- no sites that display "blank" in the ad frame
- page without content (sites that display coming soon)

Best Regards,

Charles Scoville
Owner - Traffic Monsoon

kumarpslv

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 05, 2015 12:12 AM

Really a good site...Received my payment instantly to my PP account..Those who are not registered with the site please do your registration and start earning.

dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Mar 02, 2015 03:40 AM

top-ptc-sites

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Mar 20, 2015 03:57 AM

Trafficmonsoon is the best trafficexchange of the moment
earn 100% commission from referrals clicks!!!!!!!
go to my FB page https://www.facebook.com/trafficmonsoonitaly
Thank you

davidtechy

View Profile
Reply #10: Mar 20, 2015 04:34 AM

I have 10 direct ref but no active. Let me know
Why ?
Thanks

kn123line

View Profile
Reply #11: Mar 22, 2015 12:59 AM

You must click at least 10 ads in the traffic exchange to qualify for referral click earnings.
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Mar 22, 2015 02:00 AM

Wanna learn something dark about the history of Trafficmonsoon huh dhiham?  smug

Lately a lot of people are trying to promote Trafficmonsoon here at PTCCentral, you may have noticed your comments doesn’t appear due to the rules we have in place – promoting scams in the making and recruiting people from this blog to the respective programs is not allowed. We are publishing this short warning, to let you know why Trafficmonsoon is blacklisted here. Those of you who are interested to know more about the history of Charles Scoville, admin of Trafficmonsoon, read on. For those of you that already know who is Charles Scoville but you don’t care and you support him, it would be best to stop reading right now and enjoy your stay at Trafficmonsoon while it lasts.

As already said, Trafficmonsoon is owned by Charles Scoville, a serial scammer responsible for few closed scam sites including: Infinitybux.com, BuxSecure.com, TviPtc.com, Powerfulbux.com, Foreverbux.com, BuxUnleashed.com, Banrev.com, Ultimatepowerboost.com, Wealthenginex.com, ULaunchFormula.com. These sites are dead, gone, no longer online, improperly closed down without paying out pending and current balances. I was member on most of these sites and I remember very well how they ended. Few hundred thousands members remember too. Few months ago Charles Scoville launched Trafficmonsoon, another investment scheme of his. We do not endorse or promote sites managed by previous scammers, thus we wouldn’t recommend Trafficmonsoon. This is our principle. We don’t support serial scammers. There is no 6th, 7th or 10th chance for past scammers. By giving them another chance you are just allowing them to scam you again. Anyway it is your choice and you should decide for yourself whether it is worth or not. We give warnings, it is up to you to decide whether to listen or ignore our warnings.

If you are interested to learn more about Charles Scoville and the past scam sites he ran, you can read the review of the Infinity group network. This is the same admin that was charging $100 per support ticket, the same admin that was suspending his biggest promoters with hundreds of direct referrals, just to avoid paying them and to sell their direct referrals to other members, the same admin that suspended hundreds of members without a valid reason and then was charging $25 fee to remove the suspension, the same admin that on 6 of his sites converted pending cashouts to membership upgrades, the same admin that raised the minimum cashout few times and the same admin that removed the support page and the forum. All these facts speaks enough for the reputation of Charles Scoville. Take note that he also owns Adhitsprofits, which is another ponzi structured investment site disguised as “revenue share” site. Trafficmonsoon and any future site from Charles Scoville will be not recommended here, unless he pays back to members every single penny he owes on his past scam sites. Obviously, that ain’t gonna happen.

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Mar 22, 2015 05:39 AM

Wanna learn something dark about the history of Trafficmonsoon huh dhiham?  smug

Damn,demon a very good post. thumbs up
I must to remove trafficmonsoon with my splash site.
Everybody who promoted and who support scam,for me they're also  scammers. thumbs down
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015 05:56 AM by mapas123 » Logged

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
dhiham

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Mar 22, 2015 06:27 PM

Thank you for your information  thumbs up

Damn,demon a very good post. thumbs up
I must to remove trafficmonsoon with my splash site.
Everybody who promoted and who support scam,for me they're also  scammers. thumbs down

So... this thread must be closed  Undecided

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.