eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 09:25 am

Urgent Help -- Hacker changed all the password for all the members
Print
Author Topic: Urgent Help -- Hacker changed all the password for all the members  (Read 6177 times)
asifshabir

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #30: Feb 08, 2015 05:19 am

let take it in another way.

i have opened a thread where you can post aurora exploits with their solutions.

Lets make this ptc world better Smiley

Please use this thread to help us all.
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,363786.0.html
megojoe

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Feb 09, 2015 03:05 am

Steve here

No matter what any one says it is wrong to do anything to a another ones site just because you know how to do hack it
you should sale it the right way and contact them and ask them if they would like you to test there site to see if it is safe.

it is so wrong to just take someone site and do anything to it you want,  Then tell them you know how to fix it but you want money.

If it was a normal human then they would help each other out by posting fixes  and bugs.  by letting the script sellers know
about a hole in the script and try to make them safe for members.

By hack in sites just because you can and them contacting them you can fix this will cause the members not trust the site anyway
and go somewhere els.

Ant no real coder would do that only a a** would.   frusty

So all help each other out to make PTC world a safe world to earn money and not to be black mailed to keep your site safe

1.Get a real coder to look over your site to see if it safe ( try fiver.com or some place you can fine a bunch of real coders that will do it.

2. if you know of a hole or a way they can hack your site then post it so other admins can use it and be proud you did help!  thumbs up

be safe ptc owners help ecah other and you will win

Steve

dusty

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Feb 09, 2015 11:24 pm

It is really sad that some people have to do everything in their power to make others miserable.
I am sorry but i could never understand people with that attitude. And i certainly have no place in my life for them either.

If i can help someone i will go out of my way to do it,yet there are some that only see $ signs and will do any thing to get it no matter who gets hurt.
It`s greed for that all mighty dollar,but one thing you can be sure of,you cannot take it with you when you leave this world.

I have sat here on my computer for the past 2 weeks watching a hacker go on his/her merry way with my sites.
Members passwords have been changed.
Members credits were used to place ads on the sites that were hacked.
Some members accounts were completely wiped out.
My Ip was banned several times by this person in the admin panel.
Members payouts were canceled and the hacker asked for payout from several members accounts with his/her email address for Paypal,NO i did not pay anyone,I canceled all Payouts to make sure.
My Paypal email had been changed and yes i do have the email addresses that were used in place of mine.
I actually suspended the hosting on one of my sites to get the hacker off the site. He/she was watching everything i did on my sites and as soon as i would log out my ip would be banned.

This is not a normal mined person in my eyes but someone that is very greedy and gets a high out of hurting others,But as they say Karama will get you,you can be sure of that.
You can run and hide behind a computer screen and use a username in place of your real name thinking you will never get caught,but eventually you will slip up, I just hope that i am around to see it when it happens.

One thing i do agree on is Ptc sites do have exploits,but does that mean that you or anyone else has to hack into it? Just so you can say you hacked it? Very sick and evil!
Instead of hacking into the sites and causing major headaches and a great loss of time trying to fix everything for site admins , why not tell site admins what the problem is and how to fix it?
If you did you might actually feel better about yourself!

Now i would like to say a HUGE thank you to Steve (megojoe) for all of his help.
He has helped me numerous times and for that i am grateful,to bad there are not more like him.

demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Feb 10, 2015 01:06 am

It is really sad that some people have to do everything in their power to make others miserable.
I am sorry but i could never understand people with that attitude. And i certainly have no place in my life for them either.

If i can help someone i will go out of my way to do it,yet there are some that only see $ signs and will do any thing to get it no matter who gets hurt.
It`s greed for that all mighty dollar,but one thing you can be sure of,you cannot take it with you when you leave this world.

I have sat here on my computer for the past 2 weeks watching a hacker go on his/her merry way with my sites.
Members payouts were canceled and the hacker asked for payout from several members accounts with his/her email address for Paypal,NO i did not pay anyone,I canceled all Payouts to make sure.
My Paypal email had been changed and yes i do have the email addresses that were used in place of mine.
I actually suspended the hosting on one of my sites to get the hacker off the site. He/she was watching everything i did on my sites and as soon as i would log out my ip would be banned.

This is not a normal mined person in my eyes but someone that is very greedy and gets a high out of hurting others,But as they say Karama will get you,you can be sure of that.
You can run and hide behind a computer screen and use a username in place of your real name thinking you will never get caught,but eventually you will slip up, I just hope that i am around to see it when it happens.

One thing i do agree on is Ptc sites do have exploits,but does that mean that you or anyone else has to hack into it? Just so you can say you hacked it? Very sick and evil!
Instead of hacking into the sites and causing major headaches and a great loss of time trying to fix everything for site admins , why not tell site admins what the problem is and how to fix it?

Now i would like to say a HUGE thank you to Steve (megojoe) for all of his help.
He has helped me numerous times and for that i am grateful,to bad there are not more like him.

Some people re not in this for money. They just wanna see the world burn down.....  thumbs down

GroupeSavings

View Profile
Reply #34: Feb 10, 2015 08:01 am

Thanks to Steve,

fixed many issues on my few sites. Got hacked big time last week, up and down for 3 days. The hacker even replace all payment methods to go to his account while I was sleeping and add credits to a bunch of people

Anyway.

He even dare to wrote me with the SAME paypal address that the funds were transfered and told me that I was an idiot to accuse him lol

Those hackers got balls
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Feb 10, 2015 08:33 am

Thanks to Steve,

fixed many issues on my few sites. Got hacked big time last week, up and down for 3 days. The hacker even replace all payment methods to go to his account while I was sleeping and add credits to a bunch of people

Anyway.

He even dare to wrote me with the SAME paypal address that the funds were transfered and told me that I was an idiot to accuse him lol

Those hackers got balls

Well good for you and your site.  thumbs up

wizardrymagic

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #36: Feb 10, 2015 01:34 pm

I have to agree with what Dusty said. It is ashamed that people find it amusing hacking a site. I think they do not understand the stress it puts on admins and the honest members. As we all know PTC sites unfortunately have a bad reputation at the moment with some sites closing down unexpectedly or admin scamming members or members scamming the admin. As a admin myself I try and run my sites the best I can and also to be honest with my members. But what makes it hard for the honest admins is like what I said before admins scamming members, Members scamming the admin and sites closing unexpectedly now we have hackers to deal with. Who these people are really affecting is the admin and the honest members because in return if these things keep happening what will eventually happen is all the honest sites will close because of what these people do.

Like what Dusty said about Ptc sites having exploits. She is right no script out there is totally secure. Because when a new script comes out with a secure fix the hacker already knows how to beat it. They always seem to be a few steps ahead of the secure updates for the scripts.

I would also like to thank Steve. He has also help me out a lot. Keep up the good work Steve. I wish there were more like him out there.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.