eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 02, 2022 08:47 pm

Aurora GPT template
Print
Author Topic: Aurora GPT template  (Read 10150 times)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #45: Dec 03, 2009 12:15 am

I knew this:
domain.com/index.php?view=site_info

My question was this:

Anyway, thanks maderite for clarifying. So I think for ordinary man, its not possible to decide whether site is running with valid key or its nulled script.

yes but now he has been told and yet continues to use nulled and refuses to purchase a legit script........

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #46: Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am

FlashUrCash has been banned on the forum for the reason that he has distributed warez on the forum. NOT because he has a nulled site.

Thanks.
V

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #47: Dec 05, 2009 08:02 pm

is it perma this time? I hope so.

My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Dec 23, 2009 03:34 pm

you operating with a nulled site is very important i doubt u paid $30 for it since you already said it was ok to share warez license your site or we will forward info to our attiorney and the attorney for illusive web.

To Maderite,

Well Site: flashurcash.com is down.

When I contacted site admin, he just replied that there is normal hosting problem. However, when you open his site, it shows in url
suspendedpage.cgi
and looks like his account has been suspended.

My question is whether this is result of cease and desist order against site or just a co-incident?

Kindly reply

Thank You for your attendance.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.