eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 15, 2022 01:44 am

Aurora GPT template
Print
Author Topic: Aurora GPT template  (Read 10128 times)
V

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #30: Nov 30, 2009 07:43 pm

+1 ...

EDIT : who want to read what "V" has wrote need to remove some of "us" and some "es" at the end of each words he type and all the "s" at the end in all of his words.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Remove the red letter
notes everyones cans bees thates smartes. loles

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #31: Dec 02, 2009 01:29 am

flash your cash or whatever your name is your site is running anulled script the key on your site is registered to OTMTIwM1NzoTkwY6OnBvIpY2Ym95tzLml2x1ZuZm86o6dHdHJlJ1ZTpTRyd0cnVWU6dHOnVlJ1ZTpnRyd0cnpWU6dHOnVlJ1ZT0c

poboyclicks.info

the key can be seen at http://flashurcash.com/site_info.php

you should be immediately bannd for stealing and giving away code which equals to warez try to tell me thats code for real and ill bust you wide open i have also sent oyut a email to all key sellers requesting you not be sold a key as weell.

all admins if you have recieved free templates coding or addons from this member for your sites security please delete them usually warez stuff has very bad stuff encoded in it.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2009 01:32 am by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
FlashUrCash

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Dec 02, 2009 02:30 am

You obviously don't know the meaning of "warez", face it you didn't make the script. You simply had the idea then I made the script for people to have for FREE rather than charging them stupid money.

flash your cash or whatever your name is your site is running anulled script the key on your site is registered to OTMTIwM1NzoTkwY6OnBvIpY2Ym95tzLml2x1ZuZm86o6dHdHJlJ1ZTpTRyd0cnVWU6dHOnVlJ1ZTpnRyd0cnpWU6dHOnVlJ1ZT0c

poboyclicks.info

the key can be seen at http://flashurcash.com/site_info.php

you should be immediately bannd for stealing and giving away code which equals to warez try to tell me thats code for real and ill bust you wide open i have also sent oyut a email to all key sellers requesting you not be sold a key as weell.

all admins if you have recieved free templates coding or addons from this member for your sites security please delete them usually warez stuff has very bad stuff encoded in it.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #33: Dec 02, 2009 02:51 am

thanking you for telling us that moderators he openly admits distributing aurora script for free also idiot you didnt make the null u just picked it up off some forum and btw we sent sa cease and desist to your host and will to any host you put that site on Hope BLD likes litigation.

also thanlks for this open public post we screenshotted it and sent it to your payment processors as well its a violation of paypal AUP to be associated in the pirating of software and recieving proceeds from selling or use of pirated software guess u didnt realize that!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2009 02:54 am by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Dec 02, 2009 05:42 am

poboyclicks.info

Just for information, how can I check that the key shown at site is corresponding to that domain only?

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #35: Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Just for information, how can I check that the key shown at site is corresponding to that domain only?

http://myptcsite.info/index.php?view=site_info

You should get a legit copy of the script FlashUrCash or your threads won't be allowed. Your developing things in a software that you didn't pay.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #36: Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

myptc site i put that key on another site it shows licensed to poboyclicks when i run it through our personal key verifier it also shows poboyclicks so the site is not legit its a 3.5 null cease and desist order has been sent to both site owner, hosting and domain registrar.

oh and miguel from his statements he knows the site is a null and thinks all of it should be free and warez.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Dec 02, 2009 01:30 pm

I knew this:
domain.com/index.php?view=site_info

My question was this:

How can I check that the key shown at site is corresponding to that domain only?

Anyway, thanks maderite for clarifying. So I think for ordinary man, its not possible to decide whether site is running with valid key or its nulled script.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
FlashUrCash

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Dec 02, 2009 01:50 pm

Your an idiot. If you could read you would  see I'm talking about addons. Unless you hold a copyright patent you can't stop people from copying your ideas. I paid $30 for the Aurora scripts and I'm not paying a dime more. I don't care what your s**t says.  I have no more to say about this matter.

myptc site i put that key on another site it shows licensed to poboyclicks when i run it through our personal key verifier it also shows poboyclicks so the site is not legit its a 3.5 null cease and desist order has been sent to both site owner, hosting and domain registrar.

oh and miguel from his statements he knows the site is a null and thinks all of it should be free and warez.

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #39: Dec 02, 2009 02:09 pm

I knew this:
domain.com/index.php?view=site_info

My question was this:

Anyway, thanks maderite for clarifying. So I think for ordinary man, its not possible to decide whether site is running with valid key or its nulled script.

It says on that page. Where it says domain: [site registered to]

V

View Profile
Reply #40: Dec 02, 2009 02:15 pm

Your an idiot. If you could read you would  see I'm talking about addons. Unless you hold a copyright patent you can't stop people from copying your ideas. I paid $30 for the Aurora scripts and I'm not paying a dime more. I don't care what your s**t says.  I have no more to say about this matter.

That is truely Ignorant!

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #41: Dec 02, 2009 02:16 pm

That is truely Ignorant!

that was quite a good comment cause you didn't say:

Thats is's truely's Ignorants!

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #42: Dec 02, 2009 02:21 pm

that was quite a good comment cause you didn't say:

Thats is's truely's Ignorants!

Meh. He's been warned.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Dec 02, 2009 05:07 pm

That's a design , not an idea.

So design is not made out of an idea? You just go copy something? XD

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #44: Dec 03, 2009 12:13 am

you operating with a nulled site is very important i doubt u paid $30 for it since you already said it was ok to share warez license your site or we will forward info to our attiorney and the attorney for illusive web.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.