eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 25, 2020 04:07 PM

[Case Closed] Anybody get paid from EadMart currently?
Print
Author Topic: [Case Closed] Anybody get paid from EadMart currently?  (Read 2011 times)
Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Nov 28, 2014 08:47 PM

Hi PTC Users!  big grin

Seems I got problem on EadMart. I've been registered several months ago, but I'm still in Standard Member and also my RR still less than 50...  Sad
Every several weeks, RR was no longer clicking again. And also the recycle price are too high ($0.1 per RR)...   at wits end
And everyday I just got 4x$0.0025 + few low value ads...  Cry
I think I should quit from this site because there's no longer profitable to me as standard membership and waste my time until now.  frusty
If you are in my position, what do you think?  Undecided
Should I quit immediately or keep stay on this site with low return??  no idea
Oh ya, if you got payment from this site don't forget to prove it here to make me sure this site can make me profitable...  Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2014 07:49 AM by Endymonz » Logged
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 30, 2014 04:36 AM

Seems nobody here has experienced enough in EadMart and also ever know about this site...  odd
garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 30, 2014 05:33 AM

I had seen some post earlier about this site when it had just launch. I am really not too sure  no idea

Refbankers

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 30, 2014 10:41 AM

this website offers very poor earnings even for upgraded members  frusty

Best Place to earn high Refback Commissions from top PTC sites
amitchat

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 01, 2014 12:34 AM

Thanks You , Thank You .. From last 7 months i have tried to find a single doubt here but failed . You did it , your account has been upgraded for 1 month Executive Membership .

Hi PTC Users!  big grin

Seems I got problem on EadMart. I've been registered several months ago, but I'm still in Standard Member and also my RR still less than 50...  Sad

its 11 only .. and this is your chart..

Every several weeks, RR was no longer clicking again. And also the recycle price are too high ($0.1 per RR)...   at wits end

Due to system bug we have to make the recycling price for standard members $.1. if you know that bug you can ruined me. i am helpless .

And everyday I just got 4x$0.0025 + few low value ads...  Cry

$0.01 can make EadMart unstable . I don't want to close it.

I think I should quit from this site because there's no longer profitable to me as standard membership and waste my time until now.  frusty
If you are in my position, what do you think?  Undecided
Should I quit immediately or keep stay on this site with low return??  no idea
Oh ya, if you got payment from this site don't forget to prove it here to make me sure this site can make me profitable...  Wink

advice to take your own decision everytime.

for proof of payment i think this is the best proof :
http://www.clixtrac.com/images/00174916.png

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 01, 2014 04:47 AM

Thanks You , Thank You .. From last 7 months i have tried to find a single doubt here but failed . You did it , your account has been upgraded for 1 month Executive Membership .

its 11 only .. and this is your chart..

Due to system bug we have to make the recycling price for standard members $.1. if you know that bug you can ruined me. i am helpless .

$0.01 can make EadMart unstable . I don't want to close it.

advice to take your own decision everytime.

for proof of payment i think this is the best proof :
http://www.clixtrac.com/images/00174916.png

Are you admin on EadMart or Moderator or someone important to this site??  Undecided

Thanks for upgrading my membership to Executive...  dance2 But, only 1 month...  Sad
It will go back to standard membership after new years eve somehow because my RR still less than 50 now...  straightface

Can you even reduce to recycling price by half or even more??  Roll Eyes
I think $0.1 to recycle RR is very high because it's not suitable to RR price just only $0.15 per RR.
Usually recycling price only take up to 40%, not more than it, if I was not wrong about this.  mrgreen
For example: $0.15 per RR that's mean recycling must be up to $0.06.
If you don't mind please reduce it by 50%, so recycling price will be cost at $0.05 only. pray
Maybe some member in this site will complain about to high recycling price somewhat...  no idea

I always saw last payment proof in this site always recently and up to date and also this site had no big complain since it launched.
So, I think I can stay in this site for a little longer to make sure it's really paying or not.
But, since several month ago I joined into this site, still can't reach min. payment until now...  Cry

He's right about this:
this website offers very poor earnings even for upgraded members  frusty
The AVG is very good but very low earning in standard member...  Sad

However, I must thank to you for upgrading my membership freely...  big grin
And also thank for your reply...  big grin
amitchat

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 01, 2014 10:27 AM

Are you admin on EadMart or Moderator or someone important to this site??  Undecided

else how can i upgrade your account .  big grin

Can you even reduce to recycling price by half or even more??  Roll Eyes
I think $0.1 to recycle RR is very high because it's not suitable to RR price just only $0.15 per RR.
Usually recycling price only take up to 40%, not more than it, if I was not wrong about this.  mrgreen
For example: $0.15 per RR that's mean recycling must be up to $0.06.
If you don't mind please reduce it by 50%, so recycling price will be cost at $0.05 only. pray
Maybe some member in this site will complain about to high recycling price somewhat...  no idea

actually its free for all membership .. search forum for more info. i won't change it for standard because of a system fault.

I always saw last payment proof in this site always recently and up to date and also this site had no big complain since it launched.
So, I think I can stay in this site for a little longer to make sure it's really paying or not.
But, since several month ago I joined into this site, still can't reach min. payment until now...  Cry

He's right about this:The AVG is very good but very low earning in standard member...  Sad

However, I must thank to you for upgrading my membership freely...  big grin
And also thank for your reply...  big grin

you are welcome .  mrgreen
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.