eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 28, 2020 02:32 PM

[Case Closed] PTC-Triumph ? New site, but... (Please don't read this topic !)
Print
Author Topic: [Case Closed] PTC-Triumph ? New site, but... (Please don't read this topic !)  (Read 6202 times)
mapas123

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Nov 08, 2014 06:22 PM

Ok, Since it was suspended...
I'll mark this topic as case closed...
And I hope no one read this topic again...  mrgreen

Best Regards...  big grin
You can not say "I'll mark this topic as case closed...  And I hope no one read this topic again and Please don't read this topic"
it is very stupid ,you need to ask MAK to close topic
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014 06:35 PM by mapas123 » Logged

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
FukuMits

Former Vice Captain of Alkali Metals Alchemist

View Profile
Reply #16: Nov 08, 2014 08:14 PM

You can not say "I'll mark this topic as case closed...  And I hope no one read this topic again and Please don't read this topic"
it is very stupid ,you need to ask MAK to close topic
Hello Dear friends,,,  Smiley

Sir Endymonz is not stupid like you said, friends...  big grin I know him much better than you...  Roll Eyes But, maybe you're right about to how to close any topic here, you must ask to Mak, right? I think you also stupid, friends...  Tongue He said "Please don't read this topic again !" and In the title he also make [Case Closed], not really close this topic...
But, you've read this topic and also comment it with your rude words...  odd I think Sir Endymonz has any reason why he's not asking Mak to close any topic...  mrgreen
But, I don't know what is the reason...  no idea But if this topic was closed by Mak as admin of EMS, that's good idea...  thumbs up
Usually he mark it [Case Closed] or [Problem Solved] in any topic he didn't care again... But, actually how is he thinking about it, I still don't know...
Please forgive me, if my words hurt your feeling...   Embarrassed I am really sorry about it... But, you're right about it... He must ask Mak to close this topic... And remember that Sir Endymonz not very stupid like you said... I know he must have any reason why he's not closing this topic...  Roll Eyes I hope you understand about him...   Roll Eyes

Kind Regards...  Wink
mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Nov 09, 2014 02:50 AM

Hello Dear friends,,,  Smiley

Sir Endymonz is not stupid like you said, friends...  big grin I know him much better than you...  Roll Eyes But, maybe you're right about to how to close any topic here, you must ask to Mak, right? I think you also stupid, friends...  Tongue He said "Please don't read this topic again !" and In the title he also make [Case Closed], not really close this topic...
But, you've read this topic and also comment it with your rude words...  odd I think Sir Endymonz has any reason why he's not asking Mak to close any topic...  mrgreen
But, I don't know what is the reason...  no idea But if this topic was closed by Mak as admin of EMS, that's good idea...  thumbs up
Usually he mark it [Case Closed] or [Problem Solved] in any topic he didn't care again... But, actually how is he thinking about it, I still don't know...
Please forgive me, if my words hurt your feeling...   Embarrassed I am really sorry about it... But, you're right about it... He must ask Mak to close this topic... And remember that Sir Endymonz not very stupid like you said... I know he must have any reason why he's not closing this topic...  Roll Eyes I hope you understand about him...   Roll Eyes

Kind Regards...  Wink
I didn't say that he is stupid der
I said it's stupid to write "I'll mark this topic as case closed...  And I hope no one read this topic again and Please don't read this topic"
instead that asking  Mak to close this topic.
only  stupid person here is you
« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2014 03:18 AM by mapas123 » Logged

FukuMits

Former Vice Captain of Alkali Metals Alchemist

View Profile
Reply #18: Nov 09, 2014 05:04 AM

I didn't say that he is stupid der
I said it's stupid to write "I'll mark this topic as case closed...  And I hope no one read this topic again and Please don't read this topic"
instead that asking  Mak to close this topic.
only  stupid person here is you
Could you please to stop saying bad words again???  mrgreen Sorry, seems to be you're pretty stubborn personal...  odd By the way, it's not my topic. But, I'd contact sir Endymonz to asking Mak lock this topic... Tongue I hope you satisfy with that...  big grin

Kind Regards...
mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Nov 09, 2014 08:34 AM

Could you please to stop saying bad words again???  mrgreen Sorry, seems to be you're pretty stubborn personal...  odd By the way, it's not my topic. But, I'd contact sir Endymonz to asking Mak lock this topic... Tongue I hope you satisfy with that...  big grin

Kind Regards...
First, I'm talking to him not with you der
[Abusive comments removed]
« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2014 07:51 PM by Mak » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Nov 09, 2014 05:44 PM

Locked on OP's request.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.