eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 25, 2020 05:06 PM

[SCAM] MinBux.com - TOP10 EMS Ranking
Print
Author Topic: [SCAM] MinBux.com - TOP10 EMS Ranking  (Read 16681 times)
garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Oct 23, 2014 11:14 AM

minbux started  to dispute the payments they have paid rofl

One site did this to me once and I was shocked when it happend  big grin

alexandrelara

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #16: Oct 24, 2014 03:12 PM

minbux started  to dispute the payments they have paid rofl

If they do it a lot of times, their account will be suspended.
fladinbob

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #17: Oct 25, 2014 08:47 AM

If they do it a lot of times, their account will be suspended.
hello alex...
they pay me,
I think that you are violating the TOS  frusty
you probably suspected cheaters.
yes it is true for ultimate membership can get unlimited DR,, you should be able to see the situation ...
you should be able limit per day to get direct referrals.  mrgreen
so you are not suspected of being a cheater  frusty
LIE2ME

View Profile
Reply #18: Oct 25, 2014 09:19 AM

ptcs are all turning scams these days, except for a few 10 sites

mynayeem

View Profile
Reply #19: Oct 25, 2014 12:23 PM

Life2me : And what are those few 10 sites? could you please share those list so that we are all well informed already where we are putting our head and pocket??

Thanks in advance,
Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Reply #20: Oct 25, 2014 04:21 PM

[ Deleted ]
Never mind...  shakefist
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014 05:06 PM by Endymonz » Logged
iamkazi786

View Profile
Reply #21: Oct 26, 2014 10:44 AM

okay thanks for info n thanks..

i am also going to post your this post to the minbux forum............. see that what they will do with my account big grin
alexandrelara

View Profile
Reply #22: Oct 27, 2014 03:01 PM

hello alex...
they pay me,
I think that you are violating the TOS  frusty
you probably suspected cheaters.
yes it is true for ultimate membership can get unlimited DR,, you should be able to see the situation ...
you should be able limit per day to get direct referrals.  mrgreen
so you are not suspected of being a cheater  frusty

The most interesting thing about your post is that you created your account just 2 days ago, this is your only post and you are accusing me of violating the TOS. Nice try, Minbux Admin, I'm honored that you are spending your time with me, you should spend this time answering your member tickets and emails instead suspend their accounts  rofl

You need to create more accounts in other forums and sites, because a lot of them are already putting your website as suspicious/scam. I not even mentioned about your unlawful business that doesn't respect California Laws, and will have some problems with the Police/Justice.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014 03:06 PM by alexandrelara » Logged
fladinbob

View Profile
Reply #23: Oct 28, 2014 12:47 AM

The most interesting thing about your post is that you created your account just 2 days ago, this is your only post and you are accusing me of violating the TOS. Nice try, Minbux Admin, I'm honored that you are spending your time with me, you should spend this time answering your member tickets and emails instead suspend their accounts  rofl

You need to create more accounts in other forums and sites, because a lot of them are already putting your website as suspicious/scam. I not even mentioned about your unlawful business that doesn't respect California Laws, and will have some problems with the Police/Justice.

Good luck!

I'm from Indonesia and I am one of the members minbux ..  Embarrassed Embarrassed
You need to know to get your DR should limit per day,,,
all PTC should be suspicious of you, if you get a DR too much per day .. it was just a suggestion for you ..
 Tongue Tongue
I am not hostile to you  thumbs up
I am not accusing you as a cheater  Shocked Shocked
You may at any suspected cheater  Cry
we refer to the fact that minbux still paying till now
you see in payment proof
I do not take sides minbux ....
I just saw truth in accordance with the evidence
http://www.minbux.com/index.php?view=payment_proof
alexandrelara

View Profile
Reply #24: Oct 28, 2014 01:33 PM

I'm from Indonesia and I am one of the members minbux ..  Embarrassed Embarrassed
You need to know to get your DR should limit per day,,,
all PTC should be suspicious of you, if you get a DR too much per day .. it was just a suggestion for you ..
 Tongue Tongue
I am not hostile to you  thumbs up
I am not accusing you as a cheater  Shocked Shocked
You may at any suspected cheater  Cry
we refer to the fact that minbux still paying till now
you see in payment proof
I do not take sides minbux ....
I just saw truth in accordance with the evidence
http://www.minbux.com/index.php?view=payment_proof

Look this link: http://www.minbux.com/?view=payment_proof&orderby=date&sortby=DESC&p=2

Search for my nickname: alexandrelara

Did you see that there is a payment of $181.27 to EgoPay? I don't use EgoPay, the IP Address of who supposedly invaded my account is from the same region as the admin of Minbux. Furthermore, the admin always check payments, but that day he didn't, coincidence or not?

Besides, the admin show me what was the email used to cashout the money, I contacted EgoPay and they said that that e-mail not even exist in their system.

If you really believe that Payment Proof displayed just in MinBux website is the truth, so explain me why there are other people complaining in many sites and some other sites putting Minbux as suspicious/scam?

I don't know about you, but I'm many years working with PTCs and this is not the first PTC that forged Payment Proofs to continue deceiving others.
fladinbob

View Profile
Reply #25: Oct 29, 2014 03:14 AM

Look this link: http://www.minbux.com/?view=payment_proof&orderby=date&sortby=DESC&p=2

Search for my nickname: alexandrelara

Did you see that there is a payment of $181.27 to EgoPay? I don't use EgoPay, the IP Address of who supposedly invaded my account is from the same region as the admin of Minbux. Furthermore, the admin always check payments, but that day he didn't, coincidence or not?

Besides, the admin show me what was the email used to cashout the money, I contacted EgoPay and they said that that e-mail not even exist in their system.

If you really believe that Payment Proof displayed just in MinBux website is the truth, so explain me why there are other people complaining in many sites and some other sites putting Minbux as suspicious/scam?

I don't know about you, but I'm many years working with PTCs and this is not the first PTC that forged Payment Proofs to continue deceiving others.
hello
yes i see proof of payment .. and the one-sided explanation from you. I need an explanation of admin
will not finish this conversation ..
only time will tell the truth,
we'll see!
I will continue my business in minbux
thanks friend
alexandrelara

View Profile
Reply #26: Oct 30, 2014 10:57 PM

hello
yes i see proof of payment .. and the one-sided explanation from you. I need an explanation of admin
will not finish this conversation ..
only time will tell the truth,
we'll see!
I will continue my business in minbux
thanks friend

Haha ok, come back here when the site closes. Try to call them in the phone number showed in their domain  Wink
rhyr1

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Oct 31, 2014 04:45 AM

I was surprised today i can't cashout my 7 dollars from Minbux. Admin set second minimum cashout from 5 to 10 dollars. When i invest money in Minbux, minimum cashout was  3-5 and now is 10.
 I  wayting and an answer from Admin in theyr forum, how i can cashout my 7 dollars, before to send dispute via Payza

Hah , i don't have any more post in theyr forum. Minbux Admin just delete my post from forum, with my simple question- How i can withdraw my 7 dollars from my account. UNBELIVEBLE big grin
« Last Edit: Oct 31, 2014 05:11 AM by rhyr1 » Logged

alexandrelara

View Profile
Reply #28: Nov 02, 2014 12:43 PM

I was surprised today i can't cashout my 7 dollars from Minbux. Admin set second minimum cashout from 5 to 10 dollars. When i invest money in Minbux, minimum cashout was  3-5 and now is 10.
 I  wayting and an answer from Admin in theyr forum, how i can cashout my 7 dollars, before to send dispute via Payza

Hah , i don't have any more post in theyr forum. Minbux Admin just delete my post from forum, with my simple question- How i can withdraw my 7 dollars from my account. UNBELIVEBLE big grin

Yeah, he did the same to me, but he increased the withdraw frame time to 5 days, so he entered in my account and cashout $181.70. After, he said that someone has invaded my account. He passed the email used in that transaction, but that e-mail not even exist in EgoPay.
rhyr1

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Nov 02, 2014 01:32 PM

I send dispute by Payza, because if Admin want, he can set minimum cashout to 1000 dollars. But maybe i shoout send leather to FBI ? in which cyber crime you repport this croоk? big grin

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.