eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 02, 2022 08:10 am

[Case Closed] Beware of Clixx.Co !!! It's a scam !!!
Print
Author Topic: [Case Closed] Beware of Clixx.Co !!! It's a scam !!!  (Read 4790 times)
Endymonz

Referrals: 18

~ Anime and Kemoshota lover ~

View Profile
Aug 25, 2014 10:53 am

Hello dear PTC User...  big grin

I just wanna you to know about this information...   Wink
Clixx.Co is terrible Scam !!!  Angry

I have requested to cashout from Egopay and then several days later My Money return to Balance (=Main Balance)   Shocked
And then I requested again from Egopay but I can only withdraw your account every 7 days.  Sad
So, I can't request my PO, and I must wait...  straightface

Ok I wait for 7 days,,,  worried

And then I requested again to PayPal and then I got same issue with my last problem "My Money return to Balance again" in several days.  Shocked
When I requested again from PayPal I must wait until 7 days again.  Sad
So, I can't request my PO, and I must wait again...  straightface

Finally, I have reported my problem to the Bug Reports in Clixx.Co Forum...   Undecided
I have asked the admin very politely about my problem "Why I can't request my payment ? And always return to the Balance ?"....    no idea
But, When I checked again my posted problem this Forum in less than 1 hour, My Problem was deleted by Admin...   at wits end

So, If you wanna to try this PTC Sites... Better leave it... Or you will be scammed later if you join in this sites (Clixx.Co)...   thumbs down
If you have joined and still not paid yet... Better leave it... Or may be dissapointed later if you request payout...  thumbs down

This is real story not fake... I have joined in this site about 3 month and still not paid yet from now...  frusty
May be MyAccount will be suspended soon if Admin now about this...   Tongue
But, no problem I have many PTC Sites I joined...  mrgreen
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2014 09:45 am by Endymonz » Logged
ebuddy

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 25, 2014 12:16 pm

very sad

marie3014

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 25, 2014 03:15 pm

You are absolutely wright my payment also was returned today in main balance for 3rd time frusty, and I knew that he will delete your post (i so your posts)because he is always making like this; He only ask money with his promotions but never pays frusty & also force us to have direct refferals and give him the proof with screenshots that we are promoting his fake site  Shocked anyway maybe somebody listen us and stop clicking there he doesn't deserve our time
There are many ptc and in last 3 months I sow that better not invest nowhere, I grow up only with my clix, and is not so difficult Undecided and i feel better when I get a payment without spending a dimme from my pocket
I wish you good luck !
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014 03:18 pm by marie3014 » Logged

garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Aug 25, 2014 03:53 pm

I had a bad experince with this site when it just started and could have seen that this was going to happen sooner or latter so I left the site early. The admin also has an account here so he should address your concerns here as to why he is returning your payments to balance without any notification nor valid reason..  straightface

dhiham

Referrals: 2

Just a Housewife

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Aug 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Maybe.. i'am lucky..  smug
i got paid
Aug 19 2014 12:07:23 PM    xxxx       2.74

Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 25, 2014 11:21 pm

You are absolutely wright my payment also was returned today in main balance for 3rd time frusty, and I knew that he will delete your post (i so your posts)because he is always making like this; He only ask money with his promotions but never pays frusty & also force us to have direct refferals and give him the proof with screenshots that we are promoting his fake site  Shocked anyway maybe somebody listen us and stop clicking there he doesn't deserve our time
There are many ptc and in last 3 months I sow that better not invest nowhere, I grow up only with my clix, and is not so difficult Undecided and i feel better when I get a payment without spending a dimme from my pocket
I wish you good luck !

Thank you !!  Smiley
Clixx.Co really wasted my time in 3 month...  Angry
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014 11:26 pm by Endymonz » Logged
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #6: Aug 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Maybe.. i'am lucky..  smug
i got paid
Aug 19 2014 12:07:23 PM    xxxx       2.74

Congratulation and Good Luck !  thumbs up
I hope you are not scammed on Clixx.Co next time !  Wink
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 25, 2014 11:32 pm

I had a bad experince with this site when it just started and could have seen that this was going to happen sooner or latter so I left the site early. The admin also has an account here so he should address your concerns here as to why he is returning your payments to balance without any notification nor valid reason..  straightface

Yes, I hope Admin read this, because he can't delete this complain in EMS Forum...  mrgreen
mm1962

View Profile
Reply #8: Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm

yes i have a same problem and when i post to forum to tell all the members about the site my account was suspended.
ClixxCo

Referrals: 4

PTClick.org Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm

1. I paid every member who requested. Learn to read the terms where we return the money to you if we cannot pay and have been holding it a long time. Guess you just want your cashout to sit there while we handle disputes from people who spend hundreds and claim back.

2. Your threads were constantly deleted because you lacked the brain capacity to look ONE section lower on the forums where it said to contact support so I could send you the money, and instead decided to continually spam others threads and my forums.

3. Garywelsh, I still have the pictures where you demanded I refund you $3 because our website went down for 8 hours, and I'm sorry you lost the case for admitting to paypal you had no case to begin with.

4. I let this thread go on because I'd rather let you children live in your fantasy world, while my members who go about matters properly make money.

5. You thought I wouldn't suspend you? Hijacking someones thread to post that ClixxCo is a scam and to leave the website due to your own ignorance? You just make me laugh.

When all these claims come up, not a single person has anything to prove their point except their paranoid mind; and often get shut up like gary there on another thread when their ignorance is recorded and I CAN provide pictures and logs to ruin the credibility of all of you. Until then, cry more all over the internet because you f*cked yourself over on ClixxCo.

Have a good day,
ClixxCo Admin - Wilson
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2014 11:53 pm by ClixxCo » Logged
binh7370

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Aug 27, 2014 07:31 pm

Waiting for the somethings! frusty

Best of PTC 2015
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #11: Aug 27, 2014 09:20 pm

1. I paid every member who requested. Learn to read the terms where we return the money to you if we cannot pay and have been holding it a long time. Guess you just want your cashout to sit there while we handle disputes from people who spend hundreds and claim back.

2. Your threads were constantly deleted because you lacked the brain capacity to look ONE section lower on the forums where it said to contact support so I could send you the money, and instead decided to continually spam others threads and my forums.

3. Garywelsh, I still have the pictures where you demanded I refund you $3 because our website went down for 8 hours, and I'm sorry you lost the case for admitting to paypal you had no case to begin with.

4. I let this thread go on because I'd rather let you children live in your fantasy world, while my members who go about matters properly make money.

5. You thought I wouldn't suspend you? Hijacking someones thread to post that ClixxCo is a scam and to leave the website due to your own ignorance? You just make me laugh.

When all these claims come up, not a single person has anything to prove their point except their paranoid mind; and often get shut up like gary there on another thread when their ignorance is recorded and I CAN provide pictures and logs to ruin the credibility of all of you. Until then, cry more all over the internet because you f*cked yourself over on ClixxCo.

Have a good day,
ClixxCo Admin - Wilson

BULLLSHIT !!!

Do ya think I'm afraid being suspended, Admin of ClixxCo ??  Tongue
Let it happens if my account has been suspended by you...  Tongue Tongue

Who do you think you are call me a children then you just say "you fucked yourself over on Clixx.Co" Huh?   Shocked
What a very impolite person you are !!!  der der

I have been polite to respect you, I liked your site, I loved to joined your sites...  Shocked
and work very hard everyday just click your ads because I believed in you, bas**** !!!!!!!...   Evil
And now I don't respect you again..  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

I don't care about it again...  Tongue

Don't you are about some people who hasn't been paid by you, Impolite Admin Huh?? Undecided
I hope everyone not beeing scammed by you again...  pray  pray

Endymonz Bradinsky
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014 04:40 am by Endymonz » Logged
michele1952

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Aug 28, 2014 02:36 am

very sad
I've also a problem with Clixx.co- I never ask for anything but now my account is suspended. I can't send support ticket or place a post in the forum
Endymonz

View Profile
Reply #13: Aug 28, 2014 04:23 am

I've also a problem with Clixx.co- I never ask for anything but now my account is suspended. I can't send support ticket or place a post in the forum

That's why I have said "Clixx.Co is SCAM"  thumbs down thumbs down

Dear Impolite Admin of Clixx.Co, have you read this...  mrgreen
Not only me has been scammed by you...  der
Some member of yours sites (including me) complain about your sites...   thumbs down thumbs down

Did you satisfy about this, Impolite Admin of ClixxCo Huh?   mrgreen mrgreen

I wish your sins has been forgiven by God...  pray pray
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014 04:42 am by Endymonz » Logged
ClixxCo

Referrals: 4

PTClick.org Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Aug 28, 2014 10:05 am

*yawn* still crying? I have no need to show you ANY professionality when you want to hide on another website to talk sh*t because I DIDN'T steal your money and RETURNED it to you. Thats hilarious, and pathetic at the same time. Maybe if you ever read ANY rules, you'd get the same respect my members applaud me for. Otherwise, your less than the dog sh*t on the ground crying on a forum. Again, keep crying, You make my day.

LMFAO
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.