eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 27, 2022 05:26 pm

Creating a PTC
Print
Author Topic: Creating a PTC  (Read 5195 times)
thunderking

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am

LOL
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #16: Aug 11, 2014 07:18 pm

I have $10
Let us go for that website  thumbs up

the $10 is too much

i can create a ptc site for 5 dollar.... rofl...... big grin

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Aug 11, 2014 09:26 pm

I have 5k to invest!
I need a trusted team to help me with it!
Pm me! I might have a task for you and save your $100

Man you love EMS always creating multiple accounts over years big grin

Anyways on topic I started Clicksia and Incentria with $75 to my name, so it can be done. Although that was 2007 and things were totally different. The market now is very tough. To many failed sites for years and years plus so many current sites, members are very cautious to open there wallet now. Allot dont even bother. Unless you are willing to invest ALLOT of time and money I would not suggest starting a ptc site now. You would need to be really unique site just to stand out from the crowd, this costs money in design and scripting. Also need advertising budget for first little while until members take over with promoting their referral links. I did not make any profit first year so expect a long haul. Last tip of top of my head is paid to offers/tasks very popular.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
KarenK

View Profile
Reply #18: Aug 12, 2014 08:31 am

Man you love EMS always creating multiple accounts over years big grin

Anyways on topic I started Clicksia and Incentria with $75 to my name, so it can be done. Although that was 2007 and things were totally different. The market now is very tough. To many failed sites for years and years plus so many current sites, members are very cautious to open there wallet now. Allot dont even bother. Unless you are willing to invest ALLOT of time and money I would not suggest starting a ptc site now. You would need to be really unique site just to stand out from the crowd, this costs money in design and scripting. Also need advertising budget for first little while until members take over with promoting their referral links. I did not make any profit first year so expect a long haul. Last tip of top of my head is paid to offers/tasks very popular.
This is the best advice you guys can get   thumbs up

Right now..This very second..You have everything you need to be successful. You have everything it takes , and more , to become everything you have ever dreamed ; and more than you can ever imagine.You are a success just by coming as far as you have..DO NOT give up five minutes before the miracle.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.