eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 10, 2022 02:47 am

Many Updates From Trinity Clicks
Print
Author Topic: Many Updates From Trinity Clicks  (Read 1269 times)
Assault

Referrals: 0

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm

0. Introduction
1. Payments
2. Modules
3. The Pad
4. Report System
5. Offers
6. Contest Page
7. Forum Contest
8. Special

0.Introduction
Hello,
Well fellow members of Trinity Clicks I have some fantastic news for everyone, I have been working had these past few days to bring a few changes to Trinity Clicks. These changes include many new features including "Modules", The Pad updates, an enhanced ad report system, and changes to the contest page. Well I guess I should get started!

1. Payments
Payments were all sent our today $130.77 worth of payments were sent out today, your should see payment proofs popping up withing a few days on the forums, the largest payment that was sent was $33.87, this user earned most of his money from the offers that are available at Trinity Clicks.

2. Modules
You may have noticed a new link that appears at the top of Trinity Clicks in between "Store" and "FAQ'S" and in the Affiliate Menu it is the Modules area, it has a ton of apps, such as the weather app in which you can check the weather(its is accurate, I have tested it myself), crossword puzzles, horoscopes, flash games, stocks and many more! These are defiantly worth checking out! They are very interesting and can be fun!

3. The Pad
Yes, I know it is long overdue, but... I have finally gotten The Pad working correctly! You can now type into it and are able to save it to your account, to be able to see what you typed just click Save and then refresh/reload The Pad page. You can store as many lines, words, numbers of text as you would like there is no limit on it. You can use it to store all kinds of information that you may need to store and be able to keep it organized.

4. Report System
The report system has been revamped to accommodate The Paid To Read Section, pay TO Click Banners, Click Exchange, and the Manual Offer ads. I hope members will be able to help out by reporting the dead offers or ads the break Trinity Clicks Terms. I would like to keep Trinity clean of unnecessary ads. The system is the same as the Paid To Click one only thing is that it is adapted to each section so reports do not get mixed up.

5. Offers
The offer section has been growing with the amount of offers that are available in it! I will be adding more offers this week, members are finding that there is a great amount of success that can be made in the offers section and it is the area with the highest earning opportunities available to it! There are over 350 offers all target to specific counties. Also the automated survey glitch has been corrected!

6. Contest Page
The contest page has been modified to show which users have the highest amount of referrals for this week, it shows the top 10 users for the current week. Now you can see how many referrals people have so you know how many you need to obtain.

7. Forum Contest
Please see the forums thought the week for one!

8. Special
Would just like to remind people about the Halloween Special, its only $4.00! Look at everything you get...
# 5 Referrals ( $5 Value  )
# 10 Guaranteed Signups ( $2 Value )
# 500 Tickets
# 3000 Link Credits ( $1.59 Value )
# 2500000 X-Credits ( $125 Value )
# 2500000 F. Ad Credits ( $25 Value )
# 2500000 Banner Credits ( $31.25 Value )
# 2500000 F. Banner Credits ( $25 Value )

Well thank you for reading this.
Thank you,
Alex
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

It's the trinity killer! Sorry, I just had to =D

Btw:
41 Ads Available
Click links and view
websites to earn $0.0000

O____o
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm by tixepower » Logged

Assault

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello,

Sorry this has been fixed, thank you.

Thank you,
Alex
Assault

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi,

Here is that contest that i was talking about, in the email

URL: http://www.trinitysupport.com/forums/index.php/topic,293.0.html

Thank you,
Alex
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.