eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 29, 2022 06:27 pm

need help : i open a site and need suggustion
Print
Author Topic: need help : i open a site and need suggustion  (Read 9094 times)
Mystars

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Jul 19, 2014 11:51 pm

If this was a health Forum and some Self proclaimed Doctor(I might add Without any Degree or Medical Experience) Asks your help to help him treat patients and give him advice what would you do?  odd I want answer to this Question.

Gain Experience/ Get Better Hosting/ Gain initial Capital/ Legal Scripts/ Complete Site.....................What could i have added more in there?

it is not important that for everything you will need to join any academy/college/university. and for doing anything you will need a certificate/degree, but everyone can learn from practice and experience , and they do not need any certificate to get any benefit from their work.

Thanks and Best of Luck

demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jul 20, 2014 05:15 am

it is not important that for everything you will need to join any academy/college/university. and for doing anything you will need a certificate/degree, but everyone can learn from practice and experience , and they do not need any certificate to get any benefit from their work.

Thanks and Best of Luck

odd Won't get any sympathy if he is using a stolen script and who says you don't need a certificate to run a business Undecided

Ever heard of Tax? Roll Eyes
Ever heard of Business Registration/Declaration of Firm? Roll Eyes
Ever heard of Article of Incorporation? Roll Eyes

PTC business don't require thaT! who says that? Don't the word "PTC Business" have a "Business" word in it? Roll Eyes

PTC was a good business until some people created it like a Mobile business. Create a site here. Delete a site there. Taxes? Who cares.........

Mystars

View Profile
Reply #17: Jul 20, 2014 07:43 am

odd Won't get any sympathy if he is using a stolen script and who says you don't need a certificate to run a business Undecided

Ever heard of Tax? Roll Eyes
Ever heard of Business Registration/Declaration of Firm? Roll Eyes
Ever heard of Article of Incorporation? Roll Eyes

PTC business don't require thaT! who says that? Don't the word "PTC Business" have a "Business" word in it? Roll Eyes

PTC was a good business until some people created it like a Mobile business. Create a site here. Delete a site there. Taxes? Who cares.........

i do not believe that a person with skills, have to bend someone. It is life, there freedom of all. and enjoy what you have.

also i do not encourage him for stolen script, but you have to giude him and if you can not , then keep silent.
Thanks
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2014 07:56 am by Mystars » Logged

demonicsheikh

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jul 20, 2014 09:54 am

i do not believe that a person with skills, have to bend someone. It is life, there freedom of all. and enjoy what you have.

also i do not encourage him for stolen script, but you have to giude him

i don't help thieves

and if you can not , then keep silent.
Thanks
And i don't take advice from nobodies Tongue

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2014 09:57 am by demonicsheikh » Logged

Mystars

View Profile
Reply #19: Jul 20, 2014 12:30 pm

i don't help thieves

And i don't take advice from nobodies Tongue

i think you did not read the thread correctly , he asked for help and suggestions , not for comments. 

elobizph

View Profile
Reply #20: Jul 20, 2014 01:00 pm

I think no matter his script is stolen but you can be an honest admin if you pay for your members,there are some site that uses stolen script but it really pays and there's a legal site that turns into scam,so no matter your script is stolen or not, it is in the person who runs the website.
demonicsheikh

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jul 20, 2014 01:07 pm

i think you did not read the thread correctly , he asked for help and suggestions , not for comments. 

Read my second post all SEO help. Please learn English and read the whole thread before commenting on my comments. Roll Eyes. Join the site to show your support Roll Eyes

I think no matter his script is stolen but you can be an honest admin if you pay for your members,there are some site that uses stolen script but it really pays and there's a legal site that turns into scam,so no matter your script is stolen or not, it is in the person who runs the website.

Roll Eyes No comments. please join the site to support him. before saying anything read the second post of this thread Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2014 01:14 pm by demonicsheikh » Logged

elobizph

View Profile
Reply #22: Jul 20, 2014 01:15 pm

Roll Eyes No comments. please join the site to support him

I dont see the website but I red that there's something wrong with the statistics Smiley I think he needs to learn php and statistics will not be equal if he delete some members
demonicsheikh

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jul 20, 2014 01:19 pm

I dont see the website but I red that there's something wrong with the statistics Smiley I think he needs to learn php and statistics will not be equal if he delete some members

HHH what are you talking about? The site is there  laugh

SEO != Statistics

SEO are not statistics big grin
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2014 01:24 pm by demonicsheikh » Logged

elobizph

View Profile
Reply #24: Jul 20, 2014 01:25 pm

HHH what are you talking about? The site is there  laugh

website is loading all over again big grin it didnt load in my browser
demonicsheikh

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Jul 20, 2014 01:33 pm

website is loading all over again big grin it didnt load in my browser

Clear you cache  Wink

Mystars

View Profile
Reply #26: Jul 21, 2014 02:56 pm

Read my second post all SEO help. Please learn English and read the whole thread before commenting on my comments. Roll Eyes. Join the site to show your support Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes No comments. please join the site to support him. before saying anything read the second post of this thread Roll Eyes

i asked him to pm me, and i know better, how to help

soheib

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #27: Jul 22, 2014 07:14 am

Hi All

THANX for all

now my friend will buy new script and add some things and will edit some things in site
but need how invite advertisers

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jul 22, 2014 07:39 am

but need how invite advertisers

This is the only task which no body can guide u properly, everyone have there own way to attract. You can get tips like

1. Promote your site on other sites it will attract users , and wherever users there are advertisers.
2. Find forums which have Traffic buyers available , provide them offers.
3. Make a team which will write review for your site.
4. Give some small awards to your users so that they them self promote your site on there blog etc

The more site goes high in Alexa u will get more offers.

ThemeBrushes

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Jul 22, 2014 07:43 am

PM sent
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.