eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 27, 2023 06:24 pm

OPENING AN PTC SITE..NEED INVESTORS
Print
Author Topic: OPENING AN PTC SITE..NEED INVESTORS  (Read 17524 times)
muzzi76

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am

Your offer is awesome.. I loved it.. Tongue

To the OP:
Buddy, I don't think it will work out for you unless you tell something to your investors since you should take them into confidence that their money won't go down.

i dont expect to belive me..anyone here....
waiting peoples who want to make some money in pocket..
not to click day by day for some dollars....

but not money resolve earning problem..or running an ptc site..
or else..are some more factors to take care .... Kiss Kiss Kiss
buxhelps

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jul 09, 2014 07:30 pm

So many things wrong with this topic, i dont even know where to start  shakefist
I will leave it at this:
Please close this topic and forget you have this idea... for your own good and for the good of your "investors"

LOL
+1

Start a Cryptocurrency of the future and a chance of a life time! Click here
iamliving

Referrals: 1

I eat money

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jul 11, 2014 02:41 pm

To the O.P. I am interested but you need to do something for me.

See from my point of view, a business person (you) decides they want to open a business and make claims of 200 - 500% profit. Said person also alleged to have managed 9 successful businesses but has no earnings left over. Besides what you have initially posted, do you have a step by step on how this is going to happen. I understand that you have revealed that this is a trade secret, but you have to atleast have a detailed summary to show.

muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #18: Jul 12, 2014 08:53 am

To the O.P. I am interested but you need to do something for me.

See from my point of view, a business person (you) decides they want to open a business and make claims of 200 - 500% profit. Said person also alleged to have managed 9 successful businesses but has no earnings left over. Besides what you have initially posted, do you have a step by step on how this is going to happen. I understand that you have revealed that this is a trade secret, but you have to atleast have a detailed summary to show.

PLEASE SEARCH HERE ON EMS FORUM YOOUR REQUESTS...
IF YOU FIND SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO OPEN, RUN, MANAGE..ONE OR MORE PTC SITES...
PLS SEND ME THE THREAD
I CAN STIIL LEARN MORE.....
NO ONE CAN SHARE ALL THESE..NO ONE...
MAYBE FOR AN PRICE..BIGGER OR SMALL..BUT WILL NOT SHARE 100% WITH ANYONE...

and yes maoney was gone..spend for many things...
and you think...some $10k earned ..are big amount...for running 10+ ptc sites...?
no its not..can be better than this amount..with only small luck...
to not be closed by paypal ..they frozen all ptc sites..except 4..5 with special and or hidden agreements...... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2014 08:55 am by muzzi76 » Logged
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #19: Jul 12, 2014 02:08 pm

ONLY one ems member sent pm to me regarding ptc site opening...but..like 99% fromall..he cant do this..
because of paypal frozen acc..i think...
coz i share here...
if want to earn some..like..$500...$5000 must be ready to loose that paypal acc  with your name ot other name into..coz paypal thats doing with ptc sites ...not count even you have registered firm or business..they limit forever all ptc sites owners...
so..this is risky problem...
THE MONEY IS NOT PROBLEM..CAN START AN PTC SITE WITH $50...100

in the past i was risk my all paypal acc..but i was earned some 10k..was wort this risk...
are here anyone to take this risk...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???

if are pm me...
the investment is minimal..but earnings are guarateed....100%

only idiots like TINBUX ADMIN CANT EARN FROM PTC SITES.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

todaywork

Referrals: 3

todaywork

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jul 12, 2014 02:30 pm

If you really want to start and have no funds of your own then I suggest you consider my offer.

You should join my site and promote it. You will essentially be partnered with me. We offer 100% referral earning and tons of ads and offers. This is easy for you. Just pretend my site is yours and you don't even have to worry about hosting fees, getting advertisers or making payments. Just focus on getting members signed up under you and minimum cash out is only .05 - instant results. Also you will not have to invest any of your own money unless you want to purchase advertising else where.

Think about it.

Nice offer, am interested

Royal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
Reply #21: Jul 12, 2014 03:12 pm

you should connect with local investor's ...

i am no longer the owner of host royal sorry i sold it
secretply

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jul 12, 2014 03:21 pm

There are massive problems with this that I can probably write a 10 page Word document about it.

No one wants to deal with someone who is not professional. Using caps on all of your sentences is one of the most annoying practices in any business environment. Why would I want to invest in someone who has no respect for communication or conversation?

I don't know what your native speaking language is but if it is English...it would be better if I don't say anything about that at all. If not, let us know your first language isn't English so we know there may be miscommunication along the way. Investors need to be on the same page at all times.

Asking people to invest without anything that explains how the money will be made back is a huge problem. I have declined investing in hundreds and thousands of loans on BTCJam because they do not know how to clearly state how money would be made. This is the true art and principle of investing, which is why I have made 15% on Bitcoin investing while a lot of people are getting scammed.

If you were paying on tens of Buxhost websites, why are you asking for money then? You need to manage your assets, not let the money manage it for you.

I hope you really take my words into serious consideration as I have been kind enough to tell you my perspective as an admin. Just so you know, I could have just ignored this  instead of taking the time to do what I can to give to others.

SecretBUX LLC Owner
Accepting any sign up exchange offers with my PTC site for any of your sites. Private message me if interested.
Clicks Income

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jul 13, 2014 02:58 pm

Nice offer, am interested

Thanks feel free to get in contact with me if you would like to discuss anything.

And what the OP really needs is some serious help. He probably needs to see a psychiatrist, then he needs a lot of schooling on English and Business. And finally someone to teach him manners and proper etiquette. 

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 13, 2014 03:19 pm

First it not investing unless you are registered company and they buying ownership or shares of it.

muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 20, 2014 02:52 am

Cool Cool Cool
dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jul 23, 2014 05:19 pm

So did you find any investors?

iamliving

Referrals: 1

I eat money

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jul 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Yes I did enocunter many of investors, I have gott 100,000 poeple make an initial investor. It just goes to show how stupid u r all, however everyone only invest $0.01 but its a great start! do math penny times number of investors investing   rofl rofl Sorry to all you losers.  rofl rofl

Apparently he did... worried
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2014 12:52 pm by iamliving » Logged

thunderking

View Profile
Reply #28: Jul 25, 2014 09:25 pm

People should check his record in this forum. He owns like 20 different bux sites promising $0.20 per click.
He stole alot of money from many users and now he wants more. lol

Btw, if you really know the business.. This is not a good business to work with 14 year old kids.
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #29: Sep 18, 2014 07:15 am

up for this nice day  Cool
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.