eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 27, 2023 06:29 pm

OPENING AN PTC SITE..NEED INVESTORS
Print
Author Topic: OPENING AN PTC SITE..NEED INVESTORS  (Read 17525 times)
muzzi76

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jul 08, 2014 01:06 pm

I WANT OPEN AN PTC SITE....
SO..WE NEED INVESTORS   Shocked Shocked Shocked

I WILL  MANAGE THE SITE...will set up all things..and we will start earning money...very easy and stable!
the currency  will be ONLY  -EURO'S (1.3X  more than dollars)

INVESTORS WILL GET AT LEAST 200% ...TO...400%....OR MORE...DEPENDS ..IF THE SITE WILL WORK WELL

INVESTMENT NEEDED: $100...TO...$300...MAXIMUM 2....3 INVESTORS....
FIRST COME ..FIRST SERVED....
details will be discussed after buying the site.....

if anyone have ..in maintennce or not running anymore an ptc site PM ME ALSO..
TO CHECK IT..if can be RE-LAUNCHED SUCCESFULLY...means..if can make maoney with that site again...

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

btw: my last PROJECT...RUNNING RIGHT NOW: http://www.dandiptc.com/

launched by August 08...means..re-launched by me !..
the site was failed 1st launch..i give itNEW LIFE to this SITE...very hard to do it..RE-...

its not my site...I JUST LAUNCHED..AND HELPED THAT OWNER..SETTING UP..ALL..EVERYTHING..
PRICES..FORUM THREADS..ANNOUNCEMENTS..ALL THINGS...
I WAS CO-ADMIN...TILL OWNER DECIDED TO NOT HELP HIM ANYMORE..SO..

AND HE HAVE NOW ..SOME 4500...5000 TOTAL REVENUE.....in only..1 month from launch..so...see my real skills to make money..not jokes here...i mean real money..not some cents...
...BUT..HE RUN THE SITE NOW..I HE DONT WANT MY HELP ANYMORE...
YOU CAN ASK THAT...

I HAVE THE PROVE ..OF COURSE..
I SET ALL..BY SKYPE...DAY BY DAY..
BUT...FROM SOME 3 WEEKS..he run himself the site...
and made ALSO  some ..big mistakes....IN ORDER TO MAKE IT STABLE..AND FOR LONG TERM...

and finally..sorry for my ENGLISH mistake,this language i was learned..myself,
from the internet..not from books..not in  school  rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2014 10:08 am by muzzi76 » Logged
garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 08, 2014 01:11 pm

How soon we will be seeing our ROI?  Tongue

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 08, 2014 01:14 pm

So many things wrong with this topic, i dont even know where to start  shakefist
I will leave it at this:
Please close this topic and forget you have this idea... for your own good and for the good of your "investors"

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 08, 2014 01:16 pm

THE INVESTMENT WILL BE RECOVERED IN FIRST MONTH.....MAXIMUM  ...IF IS $500+ ems
IN 2 WEEKS IF IS $LESS THAN 200
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 08, 2014 01:17 pm

So many things wrong with this topic, i dont even know where to start  shakefist
I will leave it at this:
Please close this topic and forget you have this idea... for your own good and for the good of your "investors"

WHATS WRONG HERE...

YOU DONT LIKE COMPETITORS...OR IS ILLEGAL TO TALK HERE?  frusty frusty frusty frusty
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 08, 2014 01:27 pm

WHATS WRONG HERE...

YOU DONT LIKE COMPETITORS...OR IS ILLEGAL TO TALK HERE?  frusty frusty frusty frusty

LOL as you wish...
Open as many sites as you want, and be happy ems

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 08, 2014 01:27 pm

SOORY AND NO OFENCE    Kiss Kiss Kiss
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 08, 2014 02:06 pm

I think you want to run a website where people can own some part with their investment. I think shares?  rofl

Sorry all dried out  Tongue

Clicks Income

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 08, 2014 02:56 pm

You are way to risky to invest in. first off you typed in all caps  der

next you haven't even explained your plan.

no one will invest in you.

If you really want to start and have no funds of your own then I suggest you consider my offer.

You should join my site and promote it. You will essentially be partnered with me. We offer 100% referral earning and tons of ads and offers. This is easy for you. Just pretend my site is yours and you don't even have to worry about hosting fees, getting advertisers or making payments. Just focus on getting members signed up under you and minimum cash out is only .05 - instant results. Also you will not have to invest any of your own money unless you want to purchase advertising else where.

Think about it.

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #9: Jul 08, 2014 09:58 pm

lol....he ask me to write on google

muzzi76 scammer

and see what heppened....

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #10: Jul 09, 2014 07:35 am

lol....he ask me to write on google

muzzi76 scammer

and see what heppened....

i dont care if search....all will find all my sites in the past....in that time..i was the sigle owner paying in euro;s..for more than 6 months..so....shut up..SSSSSSSSSSSSS Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

tell me some owners..who paid more than me in 19 buxhost sites?.....running...9months...and 2nd hit..2 months....always stopped only by paypal frozen accounts...not running with money..like others...
in all sites paid more than 30..40k euro's.....so...
you are too invidious because you are so little brain to understand these things....

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #11: Jul 09, 2014 07:50 am

i dont care if search....all will find all my sites in the past....in that time..i was the sigle owner paying in euro;s..for more than 6 months..so....shut up..SSSSSSSSSSSSS Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

tell me some owners..who paid more than me in 19 buxhost sites?.....running...9months...and 2nd hit..2 months....always stopped only by paypal frozen accounts...not running with money..like others...
in all sites paid more than 30..40k euro's.....so...
you are too invidious because you are so little brain to understand these things....

no comment

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jul 09, 2014 08:54 am

If you don't provide the investors with the information on what your plans are how can an investor invest?

muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #13: Jul 09, 2014 10:33 am

If you don't provide the investors with the information on what your plans are how can an investor invest?

if i share here my skills...or anyone if share how to earn easy or/and fast money online......
all will make money...no?....FOR FREEEEE...NO?

NO ONE WILL SHARE INFO LIKE THESE......OR MANY ARE SHARED/ADVERTISED OVER THE INTERNET....BUT COSTING SOME MONEY..
EVERYDAY SEE MILLIONS OF BANNER SHOWING AMAZING PRODUCTS..OR OTHER WAYS TO EARN MONEY..BUT ALL BY BUYING THEM..NOTHING IS FOR FREE.....NOTHING

AND ABOUT THE PLANS..I WAS already proved to many..and to myself..by running 10+ buxhost sites in the same time..so....now im not see many owners capable to run more than 5..7 sites in the same time..so....

will reply later..is too much to talk here... ems ems ems ems

harshitpeer

Referrals: 30

http://www.harshitpeer.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

You are way to risky to invest in. first off you typed in all caps  der

next you haven't even explained your plan.

no one will invest in you.

If you really want to start and have no funds of your own then I suggest you consider my offer.

You should join my site and promote it. You will essentially be partnered with me. We offer 100% referral earning and tons of ads and offers. This is easy for you. Just pretend my site is yours and you don't even have to worry about hosting fees, getting advertisers or making payments. Just focus on getting members signed up under you and minimum cash out is only .05 - instant results. Also you will not have to invest any of your own money unless you want to purchase advertising else where.

Think about it.

Your offer is awesome.. I loved it.. Tongue

To the OP:
Buddy, I don't think it will work out for you unless you tell something to your investors since you should take them into confidence that their money won't go down.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.