eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 05, 2023 03:10 pm

Need info about custom PTC/GPT script developers.
Print
Author Topic: Need info about custom PTC/GPT script developers.  (Read 2763 times)
Ptcsx

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jul 04, 2014 02:41 am

Hello,

i'm looking for a developer or a team of developers who are capable of coding a custom script.I have done some research and i haven't found a high profile developer who can code a script that can compete with the likes Neobux,Clixsense,Probux etc.Budget is not an issue at all.If i find the perfect developer i can invest any amount.

I would be grateful if EMS users can share their knowledge about high profile developers capable of coding a custom script.

Thanks in advance. Smiley
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 04, 2014 04:10 am

Hello,

i'm looking for a developer or a team of developers who are capable of coding a custom script.I have done some research and i haven't found a high profile developer who can code a script that can compete with the likes Neobux,Clixsense,Probux etc.Budget is not an issue at all.If i find the perfect developer i can invest any amount.

I would be grateful if EMS users can share their knowledge about high profile developers capable of coding a custom script.

Thanks in advance. Smiley
By high profile you mean..

I have 12+ years of PHP/MySQL experience and am capable of coding a script to compete with clixsense etc.

Feel free to contact me.
luckyhammad

Referrals: 2

[Offensive comments]

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 04, 2014 10:21 am

Contact me  Wink

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 04, 2014 11:35 am

Your budget is? And to make  a script really well you need about 2-3 developers and a designer. I can be one of the developers if you are willing to pay me well Smiley . I have coded a custom GPT script as well as finished a bitcoin payment processor script here recently.

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
infomaster

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Hai
if you are serious, You can contact me For the work.
i have 5+ Developers in my team and 3 Designers to take care designing works.
if you want to discuss your project and evaluate our recent works.
PM Me More details.
regards

Ptcsx

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Your budget is? And to make  a script really well you need about 2-3 developers and a designer. I can be one of the developers if you are willing to pay me well Smiley . I have coded a custom GPT script as well as finished a bitcoin payment processor script here recently.

Can invest 5 figures if needed.I will contact you via Skype/YM tomorrow as i need to logout now.
Ptcsx

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Hai
if you are serious, You can contact me For the work.
i have 5+ Developers in my team and 3 Designers to take care designing works.
if you want to discuss your project and evaluate our recent works.
PM Me More details.
regards

I'm very serious about this project.It was the only reason i signed up here i.e to get info about developers who are capable of coding a script from scratch.I will PM you tomorrow,may be 12 hours from now on and then we can discuss the issues.
jawad973

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 05, 2014 02:17 pm

If you can spend a good amount of money then check out odesk.com there many great developer who could create a custom PTC script for you.
JyothiPrasad

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 06, 2014 08:04 am

I am designer Tongue
If any three developer join with me can make this in less than 20 days Smiley  ems  big grin

can design HTML/CSS too Smiley NOT PHP Tongue

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.