eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 20, 2017 12:05 AM

Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down
Print
Author Topic: Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down  (Read 162120 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 107

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014 04:58 PM

As some of you already know, for a while now my health has been very bad. This combined with the poor site revenue has forced me to a heartbreaking decision of shutting down the sites.

Health: My health has been very bad for the past few years and getting worse. It is very difficult for me to run such time intensive websites (even with help there stuff that only admin can do). Due to health I have not been able to add new features or much needed developments to the sites. I have been working almost 7 years now every single day and I need to take time for myself and work on my self and my health.

Financial: The sites have had very poor sales for a while now, and I have been using my income from affiliates and other earning sources to keep the sites going and pay members ect...

When it comes to disputes I ask that you please have a heart. Also let me remind of the terms of service you agreed to regarding refunds.
"Refund Policy: All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have. Any disputes or chargebacks will result in immediate account termination and possible legal action to reclaim any lost funds and damages."

To show that I am not a scammer and not running away with peoples money let me post some site stats.

Keep in mind this is almost 7 years of sales and payouts.

Clicksia:

Incentria:

Some will ask why I do not sell the sites, I thought long and hard about this and due to the poor revenue, there is a good chance that the new owner would not make enough to pay members ect...and would just end up hurting members further. Ontop of this the new person would have all members data ect..

Regarding EMS, since it takes hardly any of my time due to the great work of Mak and Money I will continue operating it for the foreseeable future for everyone. IF there comes a point in my health were I cannot even keep EMS going I will make sure it stays online with a new owner.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014 05:02 PM by NorthOwl » Logged

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
daytondata

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Jun 01, 2014 04:29 PM

Will you be paying account  balances before you go?
jjohnson777

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 01, 2014 04:37 PM

I been expecting this all year just hoped you would sell.

Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #3: Jun 01, 2014 04:39 PM

I'm really shocked...  worried

However in the image, your total income is bigger than total paid. I don't understand...

But good luck with your health problems.

I had purchased few thousand ptc credits on both sites some time ago. Is possible to convert it on EMS banners?

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jun 01, 2014 04:42 PM

That chart showed most days expenses greater than income.  And remember the servers and cost to pay his workers.  That be another $2000-3000 a month.

I been trying brag about both sites over past two years as knew that if sales did not increase this wold happen.

martales

Referrals: 24

HONESTY and PERSEVERANCE !!!

View Profile
Reply #5: Jun 01, 2014 04:45 PM

I wish you good health !! You are great guy because you created this wonderful forum !! GOD BLESS YOU !!  Smiley

Mak

Referrals: 36

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jun 01, 2014 04:45 PM

Will you be paying account  balances before you go?

Its closed. We were already paying who requested even without the money in from a good time, as we put paypal down for investing money into the sites for a week but it was enabled till the last minutes for cashing out.

I'm really shocked...  worried

However in the image, your total income is bigger than total paid. I don't understand...

But good luck with your health problems.

I had purchased few thousand ptc credits on both sites some time ago. Is possible to convert it on EMS banners?

That's seven years of income, We had expensive hostings (dedicated DDos protected servers) for each of the sites including Clicksia Incentria and even for EMS, thr is not much profit left if you add hosting and Staff salaries which were really on a high.
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014 05:27 PM by Mak » Logged

alexboy

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #7: Jun 01, 2014 04:47 PM

I'm really shocked...  Please pay the remains on accounts. I wanted to order today payments and wasn't in time. It is a pity to me that Сlicksia и Incentria closed. It were my loved PTC sites...
xopea2000

View Profile
Reply #8: Jun 01, 2014 04:47 PM

Hey,

First of all I hope you will feel better and take care of your health.

I have the following balances on your sites:
Incentria: 0.947$
Clicksia: 0.234$

Both are under the minimum withdraw limit - what would become of them?

Ariel
eloisehari

View Profile
Reply #9: Jun 01, 2014 04:50 PM

I am very sad that you have to shutdown the sites as I am on them since their creation and have always been very satisfied, particularly of your honesty and seriousness. For me they are two of the best ptc sites in the world.

But I will not make any dispute as your health is much more important that the money I could earn.

I wish you to solve your health problems quickly
Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #10: Jun 01, 2014 04:54 PM

Its closed. We were already paying who requested even without the money in from a good time, as we put paypal down for investing money into the sites for a week.

That's seven years of income, We had expensive hostings (dedicated DDos protected servers) for each of the sites including Clicksia Incentria and even for EMS, thr is not much profit left if you add hosting and Staff salaries which were really on a high.

Ok, I understand, this would be something like $100 extra per day of expenses.

Maybe if it increased minimum to cashout for $2.00 it would reduce site costs.

I'm really sad, it was one of my best sites wich I have be promoting for years.
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Jun 01, 2014 05:00 PM

I been expecting this all year as Northowl health been getting worse.

I losing $3-4 a day but now only site got worry about is ClixSense.

palata

View Profile
Reply #12: Jun 01, 2014 05:07 PM

Really a pity!!!Many years!!!Get better and perhaps return!!Thanks for all! Sad
Mak

Referrals: 36

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jun 01, 2014 05:11 PM

Ok, I understand, this would be something like $100 extra per day of expenses.

Maybe if it increased minimum to cashout for $2.00 it would reduce site costs.

I'm really sad, it was one of my best sites wich I have be promoting for years.

You are missing the point here, He is unable to hang around because of his health, even If the sites were profiting him it was hard for him to keep them going, If he was after money he should have sold them then, as he had quite a good offers, but he refused accepting money for sites for number of reasons, People who offered money for the sites know it.

Also to your point only in EMS he spent way more than a 1000$ per month to keep it going, and at the sites it was way way more than a 100 per day actually.

You can see the money in and money out graph, it wasn't profiting him at all, and that graph didn't even include hostings and staff salaries.
Making a higher payout means increasing the debt high. it wasn't considerable with his health issues you know.

« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014 07:49 PM by Mak » Logged

Pennywise

View Profile
Reply #14: Jun 01, 2014 05:17 PM

Im sorry to hear about this Northowl but you couldent have giving a better reason in my eyes.

Our health is the most impotent thing to us but we just seem to forget that all the time.

All the best to you and no hard feeling from me at all. All i can do now is to stop clicking and not request my earnings.. Yes its extremely low and not even worth requesting right now but i would have done this no matter the balance for you and i do hope some will follow my example to help you out. Sorry i cant help you out in any other way.

Look out for yourself okay  Cool

Pennywise.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.