eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 29, 2020 04:08 AM

Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down
Print
Author Topic: Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down  (Read 233416 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #405: Jun 08, 2014 03:11 AM

See lot of people who must be on God's bad Karma list based on there post here.

Northowl illness is related to his back.  I know its getting worse as he rarely on Skype.  Few years ago he was on almost every day.  Now 75% of time he never around.

mapas123

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #406: Jun 08, 2014 05:05 AM

Your example is completely different from clicksia and incentria... lol

Did the admin lose his property ? lol no....

Is he still earning money from ptcs ?? yes....

If he is sick, his family can care for him. Ptc members are business customers not his family. Money is money... Do what right for your sites at the end..

He posted the freaking no refund rule lol....

Sell the 2 sites already and compensate and pay your members. nOt "oh i am afraid that the new onwers cant pay members in the future". Who care?
I do not compare my situation with the situation in which there is clicksia and incentria.
I'm just saying that anyone who has the money on clicksia and incentria, instead it every day open duplicate accounts on EMS forum
with only one purpose to spit on the people who have given so much to this scene
(I think on PTC scene), only need to contact PM NorthOwl and I am 100% sure that they will get the money.
As I remember you're was  owner of the mega successful site  rofl(if you do not understand this is sarcasm)
whose name was betteradsplanet.info? Is that right? 
Could you say, how many members of your mega-successful sites that got your money back? Can you? I think that you can not. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Here on the forum you represent yourself as someone who is cares for members of clicksia and incentria, but you care about is your a** and nothing more.
I have talked about compassion for others,who are sick, who are surviving the worst tragedies,etc.
Compassion . I see you do not have compassion for the other people. .
And as I already said, I think that everyone will get their money back, only needs to send a PM FOR NorthOwl.
I think it's a huge job to review each account of both sites.
Simpler is that anyone who thinks that is damaged to contact the administrator with your data of accaunt.

“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”
 Dalai Lama
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014 07:31 AM by mapas123 » Logged

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
samehbadr

View Profile
Reply #407: Jun 08, 2014 07:51 PM

admin you told you will paid for all members who requested thir money

no money sent to my account until now???
Mahastang

Referrals: 4

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #408: Jun 08, 2014 08:44 PM

Cool

+1001

Northowl illness is related to his back.  I know its getting worse as he rarely on Skype.  Few years ago he was on almost every day.  Now 75% of time he never around.

Ohhh...  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Is it?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Thank you JJ for the information.  clap clap clap
Hope and pray for the speedy recovery for both of you, NorthOwl and youself JJ.  pray pray pray

Miss Purple!!!
The Headmistress of EMS Class Room
susan0810

Referrals: 1

"Sometimes we WASTE too much time to THINK about SOMEONE who DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT US for a second."

View Profile
Reply #409: Jun 09, 2014 12:09 AM

I do not compare my situation with the situation in which there is clicksia and incentria.
I'm just saying that anyone who has the money on clicksia and incentria, instead it every day open duplicate accounts on EMS forum
with only one purpose to spit on the people who have given so much to this scene
(I think on PTC scene), only need to contact PM NorthOwl and I am 100% sure that they will get the money.

I have talked about compassion for others,who are sick, who are surviving the worst tragedies,etc.
Compassion .
And as I already said, I think that everyone will get their money back, only needs to send a PM FOR NorthOwl.
I think it's a huge job to review each account of both sites.
Simpler is that anyone who thinks that is damaged to contact the administrator with your data of accaunt.

+1 very well said  clap clap

“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”
 Dalai Lama

clap clap

Your last posts on here are nothing but payment proofs from his sites and that's all you have to say. Don't fking talk like that to him.
    clap +1

Sad Sad Sad

Dear Northowl,

please take care of yourself and just take a rest. don't worry this too shall pass.

P.S. his forum still open, anyone with issue still can contact him but just do a little kindness, he is sick
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014 12:11 AM by susan0810 » Logged
Indonesia

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #410: Jun 09, 2014 04:17 AM

@ Northowl

I am praying that you get well soon ... we are missing u lots on  ems 

@ Specter

Wow ... good to see u again  Smiley

Lintang

View Profile
Reply #411: Jun 09, 2014 06:37 AM

how about CLIX-SPACE bro? i can't acces anymore!
~Money~

Referrals: 22

Internet & Bored Life

View Profile
Reply #412: Jun 09, 2014 07:19 AM

looks like you forget to read main post   rofl

twidox

View Profile
Reply #413: Jun 09, 2014 07:55 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #414: Jun 09, 2014 12:28 PM

Sorry it has taken me this long to respond to this thread, I have just been so upset with the closing it has been hard. Plus I have been dealing with tons of emails, PM's, disputes ect ect...

There are some really kind and really good posts in this thread and I thank you all for them.

I feel I owe a bit of details regarding my health since it was one of the reasons for closing the sites.

I am not going to drop dead anytime soon (atleast not if I can help it), just my health requires allot of lying down and resting.

My 2 worst health issues are degenerative bone disease, and retina degeneration.

The Degenerative bone disease basically causing my joints to fall apart and my bones to loose well bone. This is causing fractures in my bones which is very painful. My hips have fractures and really give me trouble as do the rest of my joints but the worst by far being my spine, the fractures in my spine are so painful I can only sit up for a few hours at a time before I have to ly down. I am taking Aclasta injects to try and slow the bone loss and pain medicine for the pain but both medicines have their own side affects.

Regarding the retina degeneration, I have had laser eye surgery to patch the holes in my retinas (eyes) and my vision is a bit messed up but so far I am VERY BLESSED to still have my eye sight. My worst fear is going blind so I am so so thankful to have my vision still.

Anyways I am a tuff cookie and I will get through this, and now I have time to rest and work on my health.

Regarding EMS it will not shut down if I can help it, like others have said I am still earning from a couple PTC Sites and Affiliates and will use this money to keep EMS going. As I said before IF worst case scenario I cant keep EMS anymore I will of course find her a new owner (a forum is totally different than large ptc sites).

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
AmirQadir

View Profile
Reply #415: Jun 09, 2014 12:42 PM

Sorry it has taken me this long to respond to this thread, I have just been so upset with the closing it has been hard. Plus I have been dealing with tons of emails, PM's, disputes ect ect...

There are some really kind and really good posts in this thread and I thank you all for them.

I feel I owe a bit of details regarding my health since it was one of the reasons for closing the sites.

I am not going to drop dead anytime soon (atleast not if I can help it), just my health requires allot of lying down and resting.

My 2 worst health issues are degenerative bone disease, and retina degeneration.

The Degenerative bone disease basically causing my joints to fall apart and my bones to loose well bone. This is causing fractures in my bones which is very painful. My hips have fractures and really give me trouble as do the rest of my joints but the worst by far being my spine, the fractures in my spine are so painful I can only sit up for a few hours at a time before I have to ly down. I am taking Aclasta injects to try and slow the bone loss and pain medicine for the pain but both medicines have their own side affects.

Regarding the retina degeneration, I have had laser eye surgery to patch the holes in my retinas (eyes) and my vision is a bit messed up but so far I am VERY BLESSED to still have my eye sight. My worst fear is going blind so I am so so thankful to have my vision still.

Anyways I am a tuff cookie and I will get through this, and now I have time to rest and work on my health.

Regarding EMS it will not shut down if I can help it, like others have said I am still earning from a couple PTC Sites and Affiliates and will use this money to keep EMS going. As I said before IF worst case scenario I cant keep EMS anymore I will of course find her a new owner (a forum is totally different than large ptc sites).

God Bless You
praying for you daily Smiley  pray

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #416: Jun 09, 2014 01:00 PM

Sad

you have serious illnes there,i hope you will also try alternative medicine,as well as taking vitamin d,that promotes thicker bones

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #417: Jun 09, 2014 01:19 PM

Sad

you have serious illnes there,i hope you will also try alternative medicine,as well as taking vitamin d,that promotes thicker bones
ON ima više boleština nego Jeremija iz Alan Forda, a ko zna možda on i jeste Jeremija glavom i bradom. laugh
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014 01:33 PM by mapas123 » Logged

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #418: Jun 09, 2014 01:36 PM

ja mu vjerujem da je bolestan.. ja se nadam da ce mu bit bolje,sa bolestima se nije salit

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #419: Jun 09, 2014 01:45 PM

Sorry to interrupt you guys but please go on in English. Wink
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.