eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 28, 2017 10:02 AM

Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down
Print
Author Topic: Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down  (Read 158818 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #30: Jun 01, 2014 06:01 PM

no more ems
Mak

Referrals: 36

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Jun 01, 2014 06:05 PM

no more ems

Ofcourse EMS will be here like it was before, dont worry.

SpawnPPC

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #32: Jun 01, 2014 06:10 PM

Hi great Clicksia and Incentria ADMIN, if you want I can buy here ! You just want to sell togheter ? Bye Bye !

bySpawnPPC
lil lady

View Profile
Reply #33: Jun 01, 2014 06:13 PM

I am shocked and the only thing I am concerned about is NOT what I am owed but NorthOwl's health as should everyone else be that has a heart
and compassion.  The ads I lost is nothing in comparison to human life and well being!  

How inconsiderate can you CHILDREN / ADULTS be when it comes to anothers health and well being?  I am SHOCKED!  

eta corrected a typo...still feel the same!
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014 06:24 PM by lil lady » Logged
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Jun 01, 2014 06:13 PM

Looks like Dooms day for PTC started. I left PTC long time back but feeling sad for PTC users they are going to loose there two trusted sites.

Best of Luck Northowl take care of yourself.

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Jun 01, 2014 06:13 PM

I have about 6600 ptsu credits on incentria + clicksia. it means $1100 money i have invested currently and this is too much money for me and i know too much advertisers invested more than me. I'm sorry for your situation but the thing you are doing right now is absolutely irresponsible. You should sell the site, not close. too much people trusted northowl and invested too much money and the site is profitable a little bit for you too but you are just closing ! In these days some ptc admins don't close the site even if they don't earn like as ojooo and ptcsolution. I think this is the real honesty.

You really think the new owner will keep paying to the members like we were paying since years, You are just thinking about the advertising credits, Not thinking about the members and the sites, I bet the new owner will shut the sites in less than a month and scam. Its not possible to keep people from your own pockets, we are paying from our own pockets almost everyday more than what you mentioned the 1100$ in above post.
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014 06:19 PM by Mak » Logged

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Jun 01, 2014 06:18 PM

Hi great Clicksia and Incentria ADMIN, if you want I can buy here ! You just want to sell togheter ? Bye Bye !

bySpawnPPC

Thank you for your offer but really sorry mate, we already dropped the idea of selling the sites by taking money, we Ignored some good offers as we are not giving away the sites to anyone by taking money, and the very few people we trust (the industry's biggest names) we tried to give the sites free but they refused to take because of heavy loss or they just didn't have enough time with thr other ongoing projects.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Jun 01, 2014 06:23 PM

I had $800 worth of ads and make $4 a day from the sites.  And I happy he finally taking care of his health.

lil lady

View Profile
Reply #38: Jun 01, 2014 06:26 PM

I had $800 worth of ads and make $4 a day from the sites.  And I happy he finally taking care of his health.

Good for you JJ someone with compassion for his fellow man. 

For others that are complaining about their ad credits or funds...
Instead of the boo hooing about the status of how the sites are being closed how about prayer for NorthOwl?
deniz777

View Profile
Reply #39: Jun 01, 2014 06:27 PM

You really think the new owner will keep paying to the members like we were paying since years, You are just thinking about the advertising credits, Not thinking about the members and the sites, I bet the new owner will shut the sites in less than a month and scam. Its not possible to keep people from your own pockets, we are paying from our own pockets almost everyday more than what you mentioned the 1100$ in above post.
you don't need to pay from your own pocket. just keep site open and people use their money for advertising like as traffic exchange sites. nobody can accuse you for late or no payments if site has financial problems.

lil lady you are at wrong point. I'm talking about honesty, also honesty is more important than health i think
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014 06:30 PM by deniz777 » Logged
jjohnson777

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Jun 01, 2014 06:31 PM

The sites were killing Northowl.

He made right call as he waited too late if he of sold them few years ago when health i/e ratio new owners would of had no problems.  Wanted him to do like TimTech did with NerdBux sell a sinking ship?  Than new owner gets crucified?  He taking the heat not passing the buck.

lovewisher

Referrals: 9

View Profile
Reply #41: Jun 01, 2014 06:32 PM

i have a balance on clicksia 1.20 $ and incentria 1 $ will i get ?

azhar3001

View Profile
Reply #42: Jun 01, 2014 06:34 PM

Good Luck with your Health
Money is not Important  Please Care for yourself

Will pray for your Health

pray

Speechless
what to say have no words to thank Northowl

but i think i can thank in way to pray for u in real time for your health

because of EMS I earned A lot of money and that is all possible because of the caring staff and the loving admin (Northowl)

i agree...
get well soon, northOwl
usexports

View Profile
Reply #43: Jun 01, 2014 06:35 PM

You both websites are very good. I had about 5000 PTSU credits in your website. Please If possible, instead of close website, Sell it to any good person, Paid to Click and Paid to Sign up should closed, balance should Zero for everyone.

Just convert everyone's money  or any kind of credits, in to Traffic Exchange, Banner ads and Text Ads. You or new owner shall not pay anything. Just people will come for referrals for FREE traffic exchange and banner ads.

Same like other Traffic Exchange sites. Sell Exchange credits , Banner and Text ads. So you will only take money from people and never have to pay anything.

Money you will earn from people can pay to staff and hosting company. Kindly think about it.

deniz777

View Profile
Reply #44: Jun 01, 2014 06:38 PM

You both websites are very good. I had about 5000 PTSU credits in your website. Please If possible, instead of close website, Sell it to any good person, Paid to Click and Paid to Sign up should closed, balance should Zero for everyone.

Just convert everyone's money  or any kind of credits, in to Traffic Exchange, Banner ads and Text Ads. You or new owner shall not pay anything. Just people will come for referrals for FREE traffic exchange and banner ads.

Same like other Traffic Exchange sites. Sell Exchange credits , Banner and Text ads. So you will only take money from people and never have to pay anything.

Money you will earn from people can pay to staff and hosting company. Kindly think about it.
I can take it for free for doing such things like usexports said
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.