eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 19, 2021 01:16 PM

Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down
Print
Author Topic: Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down  (Read 269741 times)
clickmaniac

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #255: Jun 03, 2014 02:28 AM

Thank you North Owl!
So far I cashed out 3 $ in total, 2$ from clicksia and 1 $ from incentria.  Wink
Hope your health gets better, and bring the sites back.
n9e6n9o

View Profile WWW
Reply #256: Jun 03, 2014 03:12 AM

Thanks for everything NorthOwl.  I was a great honor to me to be a member of your two pages . Once again thank you for everything and I wish you a quick recovery  pray

kyubey

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #257: Jun 03, 2014 03:12 AM

Thanks North Owl

i wish you a fast recovery big grin
pridejobs

View Profile WWW
Reply #258: Jun 03, 2014 03:17 AM

In the history of PTC, really Clicksia & Incentria would be a remarkable ones. Time has come to bid farewell. Thanks & Hats off Northowl for your commitment.

I wish you get well and stay healthy for long.  pray

RKMONEYS

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #259: Jun 03, 2014 03:28 AM

Northowl
We pray to god to help you improve soon
and mate take care of your health
because Health is Wealth

Signup to get $0.005 BTC for free
https://www.unocoin.com/?referrerid=100247 and use coupon code UNO200 to get $0.005 for free
markoza

View Profile
Reply #260: Jun 03, 2014 04:27 AM

Sad news, i'm member of your site since beginning  Cry

alexyip214

View Profile WWW
Reply #261: Jun 03, 2014 06:17 AM

sorry to see your sites to be closed Sad
anyway,take care of yourself
health is the most important thing in everyone's life

regards,

Alex

iworknet

View Profile WWW
Reply #262: Jun 03, 2014 06:18 AM

Sad to know that your site is shutting down.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

rapidleech

Referrals: 23

Earn money with my method

View Profile WWW
Reply #263: Jun 03, 2014 07:07 AM

I respect everybody who posts here, doesn't matter if your post is a good one or hurting.
Honestly speaking I don't want to disgrace them who are posting to pay few bucks to them which were in thr account balances, and they missed cashing out, Well I respect all of you and I know a $ is just bigger than a $ at many places in the world, and even where its just a $, it still having values.

Its understandable from the people who were not the EMS members, but its quite disappointing when EMS members who are using EMS and are asking for a buck or two which they were unable to cashout, at-least think for a split single second that the free place which you are using for getting help earning little more is not free for the person you are asking a buck or two, and he is running it from a long time, YEARS! spending more than 1000$ each month from his pockets, He refused taking fees for EMS memberships when it was suggested by you the members, even many of you gave a suggestion to add paid sticky threads but he refused again since he wanted this place to be free for everyone, refused putting ems advertising slots at bottom of the pages  just for you because he thought it will annoy you, put a break on advertising slots just for you to give some more exposures, plenty more things where he could make money off but he refused for you and kept the place alive for you free of cost and put it all together on his own shoulders.

Atleast have a heart and show some more respect when the person is sick. Specially when he never ran off with peoples money likes others do, even on his sites he was paying through from his own affiliate earnings to get the sites going,
You can think its a small share from you to run EMS or whatever you say it.

+1

respect

BB123

View Profile
Reply #264: Jun 03, 2014 07:14 AM

I would like to take care of your health, faster recovery  pray,  but
What about our money  Shocked , I have enough funds on your side
Clicksia and Incentria and I no made  payment, because I knew that the sites are Legit.
I was free to work for more profits, but now there was nothingggg  frusty  frusty
Venom86

View Profile
Reply #265: Jun 03, 2014 07:44 AM

All these folks, talking only about Money Sad ..i feel so sad when people talk bad about a person who inspired the PTC industry and showed many members that Honest admins do exist and stood his ground for all these years when so many ponzi PTC sites came and went down without even bothering about their members.
Also NorthOwl along with his two sites was running EMS for free of cost for all members where in lots and lots of folks made money and got good advice as to which PTC was good and which was bad, how to make money online etc. Respect that.
+1 for Mak for the comments he gave. Please do read from the beginning, understand who is Northowl and then please come and post your comments here.

Take care Northowl

sureshr

View Profile
Reply #266: Jun 03, 2014 08:15 AM

is this forum also getting closed

inlove0701

View Profile
Reply #267: Jun 03, 2014 08:17 AM

Hi, I know I have money in both the sites.. I didn't request a cash out since I was away. And now I can't get into the sites .... Can I still get my money that I earned?
XxHALOGENxX

View Profile WWW
Reply #268: Jun 03, 2014 08:45 AM

is this forum also getting closed
no hestated that it wouldnt' close and even if something bad happened he would have it ran by someone thumbs up

lokebmk

Never Give Up

View Profile WWW
Reply #269: Jun 03, 2014 08:52 AM

Really sad news for all members  frusty frusty frusty

But will we do....just.... pray pray pray pray...for you'r Health...Take care...

Join in my sites...http://earnmoneyk.com/

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.