eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 18, 2017 02:19 PM

Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down
Print
Author Topic: Clicksia and Incentria are shutting down  (Read 164373 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jun 01, 2014 05:19 PM

Also chart does not include disputes.  I bet could easily gotten $50,000 to $100,000 worth if not more between both sites.

archadragon

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #16: Jun 01, 2014 05:20 PM

As some of you already know, for a while now my health has been very bad. This combined with the poor site revenue has forced me to a heartbreaking decision of shutting down the sites.

Health: My health has been very bad for the past few years and getting worse. It is very difficult for me to run such time intensive websites (even with help there stuff that only admin can do). Due to health I have not been able to add new features or much needed developments to the sites. I have been working almost 7 years now every single day and I need to take time for myself and work on my self and my health.

Financial: The sites have had very poor sales for a while now, and I have been using my income from affiliates and other earning sources to keep the sites going and pay members ect...

When it comes to disputes I ask that you please have a heart. Also let me remind of the terms of service you agreed to regarding refunds.
"Refund Policy: All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have. Any disputes or chargebacks will result in immediate account termination and possible legal action to reclaim any lost funds and damages."

To show that I am not a scammer and not running away with peoples money let me post some site stats.

Keep in mind this is almost 7 years of sales and payouts.

Clicksia:

Incentria:

Some will ask why I do not sell the sites, I thought long and hard about this and due to the poor revenue, there is a good chance that the new owner would not make enough to pay members ect...and would just end up hurting members further. Ontop of this the new person would have all members data ect..

Regarding EMS, since it takes hardly any of my time due to the great work of Mak and Money I will continue operating it for the foreseeable future for everyone. IF there comes a point in my health were I cannot even keep EMS going I will make sure it stays online with a new owner.

Ok, good luck my friend!
And Thankyou!
 thumbs up
daytondata

View Profile
Reply #17: Jun 01, 2014 05:21 PM

Guess I was right in my assumption that things were not good with the way you were handling the ads.

I suspect that I won't be getting my account balances either since I have not requested them previously.
That is the plan - correct?  take the money and run?
AmirQadir

View Profile
Reply #18: Jun 01, 2014 05:25 PM

Good Luck with your Health
Money is not Important  Please Care for yourself

Will pray for your Health

pray

Pennywise

View Profile
Reply #19: Jun 01, 2014 05:25 PM

Guess I was right in my assumption that things were not good with the way you were handling the ads.

I suspect that I won't be getting my account balances either since I have not requested them previously.
That is the plan - correct?  take the money and run?

Sure you might loose a few bucks but thats not fair really. He gave all the best reasons why this is happening.. If he wanted to take your money and run you wouldent even see this message as it would all be closed.

Please dont kick a man thats already down.
Mak

Referrals: 37

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jun 01, 2014 05:26 PM

Let me remind you one more thing,

We tried to give the sites free of cost (just with the term of keep paying to the members honestly like we did for seven years) into good hands and most trusted names of the industry (without mentioning thr names here), but they denied to accept them because either they had lack of time or they just turned away after watching the site statistics (money in - money out) as NorthOwl were paying to the members from his own pockets for a good long period.

Some even offered us money to sell the sites to them but for number of reasons we denied thr offers and we have some real reasons to denied thr offers, even some of the offers were really good  as per thr offered money, but we were not after the money honestly speaking as it might affect more to the members after the new owner failed them after purchasing.

We even stopped selling referrals for a long time, If we were scammers we should have kept continue selling the referrals and make some more good money, but since NorthOwl knew he can't continue these ships any longer so he just stopped selling the referrals, also he never started selling cheap advertising promos like others did before disappearing, also not sure If you have noticed it or not but we removed Paypal from the store about a week ago not to take people's money in anymore, since we didn't wanted to take money in since he was sure he could not able to continue it.

You may think whatever you want but just imagine he is running this EMS forum for years now spending way more than 1000$ each month from his own pockets (Hosting - Staff Salary - EMS Games and Prizes) just to keep a place for its members to use it. If he was a scammer he should never had run a forum wasting 1000$ each month from his own pockets or he should have closed it right at the time of closing the sites, but Its still stay here as long as he is capable of running it.

He is in very bad health and every passing day his health level is decreasing and decreasing, the intense amount of work just drained him. I wish he could continue but its not possible anymore.

MAN21XX

View Profile
Reply #21: Jun 01, 2014 05:30 PM

Dear, health comes first. I commend him for stepping up and go before the people in a fair way. I hope your health improves and you can devote your life to enjoy. My greetings and congratulations again. You are dismissed as a "Lord"

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (¬‿¬)凸

View Profile
Reply #22: Jun 01, 2014 05:31 PM

i am in shock  Sad

Bill is not freaked out by Mike Hearn. Bill is smart. Be like Bill. https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Friend/status/905431837182447616
(¬‿¬) There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
AmirQadir

View Profile
Reply #23: Jun 01, 2014 05:32 PM

Let me remind you one more thing,

We tried to give the sites free of cost (just with the term of keep paying to the members honestly like we did for seven years) into good hands and most trusted names of the industry (without mentioning thr names here), but they denied to accept them because either they had lack of time or they just turned away after watching the site statistics (money in - money out) as NorthOwl were paying to the members from his own pockets for a good long period.

Some even offered us money to sell the sites to them but for number of reasons we denied thr offers and we have some real reasons to denied thr offers, even some of the offers were really good  as per thr offered money, but we were not after the money honestly speaking as it might affect more to the members after the new owner failed them after purchasing.

We even stopped selling referrals for a long time, If we were scammers we should have kept continue selling the referrals and make some more good money, but since NorthOwl knew he can't continue these ships any longer so he just stopped selling the referrals, also he never started selling cheap advertising promos like others did before disappearing, also not sure If you have noticed it or not but we removed Paypal from the store about a week ago not to take people's money in anymore, since we didn't wanted to take money in since he was sure he could not able to continue it.

You may think whatever you want but just imagine he is running this EMS forum for years now spending way more than 1000$ each month from his own pockets (Hosting - Staff Salary - EMS Games and Prizes) just to keep a place for its members to use it. If he was a scammer he should never had run a forum wasting 1000$ each month from his own pockets or he should have closed it right at the time of closing the sites, but Its still stay here as long as he is capable of running it.

He is in very bad health and every passing day his health level is decreasing and decreasing, the intense amount of work just drained him. I wish he could continue but its not possible anymore.

Speechless
what to say have no words to thank Northowl

but i think i can thank in way to pray for u in real time for your health

because of EMS I earned A lot of money and that is all possible because of the caring staff and the loving admin (Northowl)

Mak

Referrals: 37

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jun 01, 2014 05:48 PM

Im sorry to hear about this Northowl but you couldent have giving a better reason in my eyes.

Our health is the most impotent thing to us but we just seem to forget that all the time.

All the best to you and no hard feeling from me at all. All i can do now is to stop clicking and not request my earnings.. Yes its extremely low and not even worth requesting right now but i would have done this no matter the balance for you and i do hope some will follow my example to help you out. Sorry i cant help you out in any other way.

Look out for yourself okay  Cool

Pennywise.

Sure you might loose a few bucks but thats not fair really. He gave all the best reasons why this is happening.. If he wanted to take your money and run you wouldent even see this message as it would all be closed.

Please dont kick a man thats already down.

Speechless
what to say have no words to thank Northowl

but i think i can thank in way to pray for u in real time for your health

because of EMS I earned A lot of money and that is all possible because of the caring staff and the loving admin (Northowl)

Thank you for the wishes and understanding the situation. Smiley

pandeche

View Profile
Reply #25: Jun 01, 2014 05:49 PM

Very sad to see this....

There is no much pages like this, honest and trustable.

Both of them on my favorites....

Am with Clicksia since mi beginning on PTC and when Incentria came i didn´t hesitate on register.

Tanks admin and all the people for the great job that you was doing here.

God blees you.

ems ems ems ems ems
grimJaw

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jun 01, 2014 05:51 PM

This is indeed a sad news and i hope that your health gets better  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #27: Jun 01, 2014 05:53 PM

As it was said health is much more important then everything. By the way wich is he's health problem?
daytondata

View Profile
Reply #28: Jun 01, 2014 05:55 PM

doesn't matter he lied to me just a couple of days ago
deniz777

View Profile
Reply #29: Jun 01, 2014 06:01 PM

I have about 6600 ptsu credits on incentria + clicksia. it means $1100 money i have invested currently and this is too much money for me and i know too much advertisers invested more than me. I'm sorry for your situation but the thing you are doing right now is absolutely irresponsible. You should sell the site, not close. too much people trusted northowl and invested too much money and the site is profitable a little bit for you too but you are just closing ! In these days some ptc admins don't close the site even if they don't earn like as ojooo and ptcsolution. I think this is the real honesty.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.