eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 07, 2022 12:59 am

want to start new ptc site
Print
Author Topic: want to start new ptc site  (Read 5884 times)
EasyHostGroup

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014 08:07 am

i will start new ptc site after i did all the reasearch,now last few things i have in my mind

the script,do you know any incentive popular site? site that made it?
i am in doubt between ptcevo and incentive script,but for now incentive is ahead because of good support and no bugs in script

any suggestions or advices from previos or current admins regarding buisness model or security? or any other?

thank you,this info will help with my ptc

raykt

View Profile
Reply #1: May 10, 2014 08:37 am

most importantly performance
12parsa

View Profile
Reply #2: May 13, 2014 11:26 am

Buxhost is nice thumbs up
PTC Exchange

View Profile
Reply #3: May 13, 2014 11:28 am

I recommend Aurora script, like SDR or GEM.

And for hosting, you can pm me. I host PTC sites for free.
ha4opudrata

Referrals: 1

Feedbacks are great way to say thanks :)

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: May 13, 2014 11:43 am

I recommend Aurora script, like SDR or GEM.

And for hosting, you can pm me. I host PTC sites for free.
+1 but i think aurora is for advanced admins since a lot have to be done from admin side and incentive comes almost ready to use.
you just need to build your strategy before you purchase anything.no one will fully answer your questions but you can easily see how the things are going from members side and think for the biger picture and be sure that there will be no money from the beginning so remove your earnings along with your dreams while you build your strategy.be realistic Wink

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 13, 2014 03:47 pm

thing is i really like aurora 3.1 but users dont like it,in fact they hate it so much that you can even offer free memberships and noone will join,so i was thinking about ptcevo maybe? its popular and it can bring money,i want to start long term honest site,i gatehered strategy how will i pay my users,but if i start it with aurora,i will have problems geting users so in longterm it will cost me more than ptc evo or incentive

nextgen is out of the question,i want to have my own cpanel acces

Iverif

View Profile
Reply #6: May 13, 2014 05:19 pm

Buxhost is nice thumbs up
lol, are you serious? Buxhost is the worst!
* Almost no cheat protection
* Lousy options and monitoring for Advertisers 
* The integrated forum is a joke
* Their bandwidth prices are rip-off
* No cpanel, no db, no ownership transfer; no opt out

99,999% of buxhost sites end up scamming; guess why
Even the owner himself started over 20 scam sites eg. TheBuxGroup,JohnWinterGroup,open23,bux538.

I vote for ptcevo.
infomaster

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 13, 2014 08:59 pm

hai
if you are serious and dont have $10000s in your pocket, i vote Gen4, cause its fully open for modification and security level is more than satisfactory, even there are more security addons available in the market at a cheap rate for gen4, Support is also good from them, you can google there are some successful sites, they are started from ptcpay and then they modified as per their requirements. i have worked as a partner with a gen4 site, so its my experience.
goodluck

12parsa

View Profile
Reply #8: May 14, 2014 12:53 am

You are right , ptcevo is better , what about evolutionscript.com?? Whats different between them?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014 11:55 am by 12parsa » Logged
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 14, 2014 05:26 am

thing is i really like aurora 3.1 but users dont like it,in fact they hate it so much that you can even offer free memberships and noone will join,so i was thinking about ptcevo maybe? its popular and it can bring money,i want to start long term honest site,i gatehered strategy how will i pay my users,but if i start it with aurora,i will have problems geting users so in longterm it will cost me more than ptc evo or incentive

nextgen is out of the question,i want to have my own cpanel acces

Got just as many joining nerdbux on sdr 3.1 as on ptcevolution.  Design is key.

divinepain

Referrals: 2

What is the meaning of Life?

View Profile
Reply #10: May 14, 2014 06:30 am

did somebody take a look at nerdbux advertising packages?
PTCEvolution

View Profile
Reply #11: May 14, 2014 08:17 am

You are right , ptcevo is better , what about evolutionscript.com?? Whats different between them?

Evolutionscript (formerly ptcevolution) is the original script, domain was stolen and only legit licenses can be purchased from http://www.evolutionscript.com

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: May 14, 2014 03:42 pm

design is one of the keys yes,but not all,you get your users at slower rate as original ptcevo did got,and lets remember you have way more sites than he had,thus more users overral to promote your site to,but failed to get more members in this time than he would,and also the traffic and ranking of site is very high,otherwise you would get even less members

i am not flaming sdr3.1,if it up to me i would choose it this minute over any other but its not popular,designers made very naked script with old concept

you dont have build in forum which is rediculous,there is no serious captcha and many other basic things,it is filled with functions however and this is why it worth it but interface is dissaster

insidmal

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: May 15, 2014 03:09 am

design is one of the keys yes,but not all,you get your users at slower rate as original ptcevo did got,and lets remember you have way more sites than he had,thus more users overral to promote your site to,but failed to get more members in this time than he would,and also the traffic and ranking of site is very high,otherwise you would get even less members

i am not flaming sdr3.1,if it up to me i would choose it this minute over any other but its not popular,designers made very naked script with old concept

you dont have build in forum which is rediculous,there is no serious captcha and many other basic things,it is filled with functions however and this is why it worth it but interface is dissaster

don't forget the impact of the poor reputation.. the fact that anyone joins at all just shows the volume of people who enter the market with little prior experience / exposure

edit: also original nerdbux was claiming 1200-1500 new members a day..

JeanFerreira

Referrals: 2

Owner of BuxTime

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: May 16, 2014 05:39 pm

I started this poll couple of weeks ago, it may help you to decide based on People's Choice...

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,332918.15/viewResults.html

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.