eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2019 05:42 AM

█ EMS CTPGEM TEAM Make up to ►► 270$ ◄◄ monthly! █Upgrade only when you're NIL █
Print
Author Topic: █ EMS CTPGEM TEAM Make up to ►► 270$ ◄◄ monthly! █Upgrade only when you're NIL █  (Read 87009 times)
freaker1984

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #180: Jun 30, 2014 12:01 PM

bump
jetufate

View Profile
Reply #181: Jul 01, 2014 01:19 AM

bump
brian860123

View Profile
Reply #182: Jul 01, 2014 04:40 AM

Interested! big grin

freaker1984

View Profile
Reply #183: Jul 05, 2014 05:17 AM

Interested! big grin

Nice  big grin big grin big grin
momof2grls

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #184: Jul 08, 2014 06:11 AM

Wow this scamming thread is still going??? Since so many joined and upgraded and all we got was a loss of 20.00 while others profitted from us. Why in the world would anyone want to join this thread??? BTW its now considered an old site now goodluck with that and once again you are all welcome for my 20.00 donated to the one that profitted from me. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up BTW look moneyfads dont care since he/she got their share out of this thread and seeing this thread 5 pages back says it all People dont waste your time on this team useless.
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2014 06:15 AM by momof2grls » Logged

Please do not message me as I will delete without reading messages. Goes for all haters and Spam. Unless I have a deal or upline and downline TYVM. My time is way more precious then deal with haters and spammers.
threetree

View Profile WWW
Reply #185: Jul 08, 2014 08:22 AM

First you said this:

And I would never upgrade again since I would have to work doubly hard to earn back my loss. ............ Doesnt matter anyhow at this point Ive honestly cut my loss from this team.

Which mean you are not interested anymore in this team build aka you are not interested in CTPGEM anymore.
You're out! Right?!

Then, how come you post this:
Wow this scamming thread is still going??? Since so many joined and upgraded and all we got was a loss of 20.00 while others profitted from us. Why in the world would anyone want to join this thread??? BTW its now considered an old site now goodluck with that and once again you are all welcome for my 20.00 donated to the one that profitted from me. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up BTW look moneyfads dont care since he/she got their share out of this thread and seeing this thread 5 pages back says it all People dont waste your time on this team useless.

This is spam since you're not part of the team anymore. If you feel like you want to talk about this team build, go somewhere else and cry there.
Do you need some negative feedback or do you want to be reported?
Don't even reply to me.

Thank you.

freaker1984

View Profile
Reply #186: Jul 08, 2014 09:02 AM

You said that CTPgem is already an old site, what is clixsense? Much older I guess and there are joining many members per day on that one so this could also work, just have to believe in it but a person like you posting negative comment is not going to help I have already 200+DR on ctpgem so please dont come cry to me
JuLy29

View Profile WWW
Reply #187: Jul 09, 2014 09:27 PM

and you're still here? LOL. looks like you are more interested on this team than you lead on. oh and by the way, THANK YOU. we all enjoyed milking that $20 from you  rofl rofl rofl rofl happy now? k, thanks, bye.

and to the rest of you guyz who worked hard for this team, moneyfads specially, we did good I think and I would join again if there will be another team building with members like you thumbs up
« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2014 09:32 PM by JuLy29 » Logged

50% REF BACK ON UPGRADES AND CLICKS! PM ME FOR INFO!
freaker1984

View Profile
Reply #188: Aug 03, 2014 08:10 AM

Think you can close this topic as team leader Last Active:  June 17, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

I have uploaded some payment proofs http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,343687.0.html
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014 08:13 AM by freaker1984 » Logged
ebuddy

View Profile
Reply #189: Aug 08, 2014 03:45 AM

great team

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.