eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 01, 2022 10:32 am

One of the Ad Network has approved my PTC site
Print
Author Topic: One of the Ad Network has approved my PTC site  (Read 9406 times)
malikji

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Jun 26, 2014 09:44 am

[quote ]
He didnt.
He already had an adsense account and he added his ad code to that site. But just let it google check he has incentivized traffic and you will see where his adsense account will end up...
[/quote]

Agree
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #16: Jun 26, 2014 05:09 pm

Adchoice is used by many other network, logo of Adchoice doesn't mean it is Google Adsense.

Ah ok, that also explains it Tongue
Damn, i really need to re educate myself on this online business thing  laugh

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
earnmorewith

'jobless by choice' since 2010

View Profile
Reply #17: Jul 03, 2014 08:38 am

Ah ok, that also explains it Tongue
Damn, i really need to re educate myself on this online business thing  laugh

AdChoices is a program designed to protect internet users’ privacy and give them control over their internet usage data.
Specter

View Profile
Reply #18: Jul 03, 2014 02:48 pm

AdChoices is a program designed to protect internet users’ privacy and give them control over their internet usage data.

I see... And who exactly created that AdChoices? (too lazy to google it  rofl rofl )

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #19: Jul 03, 2014 10:19 pm

I see... And who exactly created that AdChoices? (too lazy to google it  rofl rofl )

I'd assume IAB.
insidmal

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jul 07, 2014 02:17 pm

You CAN get away with adsense if it's in a members area and not getting pounded with what they would consider to be bad traffic, I used it inside a few of my sites for a while and have had no problem getting paid, but I don't use it in them anymore because I don't want to risk my account..

dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jul 08, 2014 04:57 pm

He didnt.
He already had an adsense account and he added his ad code to that site. But just let it google check he has incentivized traffic and you will see where his adsense account will end up...

He already got paid 3 times from google adsense, i don't know what you're talking about.

dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jul 08, 2014 05:03 pm

You CAN get away with adsense if it's in a members area and not getting pounded with what they would consider to be bad traffic, I used it inside a few of my sites for a while and have had no problem getting paid, but I don't use it in them anymore because I don't want to risk my account..

+1

Specter

View Profile
Reply #23: Jul 08, 2014 06:25 pm

He already got paid 3 times from google adsense, i don't know what you're talking about.

If by he, you mean the site owner, he obviously didnt get paid because of the site mentioned on this topic, because the OP itself had said it WAS NOT ad sense.
Regarding Adsense on sites with incentive traffic, of course there are ways to do it, there are always way to turn around any system... but if you apply to an adsense account with a GPT type site, regardless of where you put the adsense code, you will be refused.

dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 08, 2014 08:05 pm

If by he, you mean the site owner, he obviously didnt get paid because of the site mentioned on this topic, because the OP itself had said it WAS NOT ad sense.
Regarding Adsense on sites with incentive traffic, of course there are ways to do it, there are always way to turn around any system... but if you apply to an adsense account with a GPT type site, regardless of where you put the adsense code, you will be refused.

but the thing here is, it is adsense.  Check the link below.

https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1631343?url=http://www.altabux.com/index.php?view=account&gl=US&hl=en&client=ca-pub-4725372083515812&ai0=CLVpSBqO8U8LfHtHSpAPZnIHYA4GhmN0H0cu4troBqea3lfUBEAEg_drQIFDW09Po-v____8BYMnemofQo9gQoAGH--faA8gBA6gDAcgDwQSqBIIBT9AsbdsOp6ZFir0YcdiU8SZNMWivqSEQXrw49OSbwfrTlTzNh-Larc4oSWs8YIt9lRWiD_2pTm8JAZ2CVzqZehCaH12YwgK3bWc6OVzJJ2OFA3xSeEgYgisIMigv7TSo3odfW5pTXu7d55hpccx0cbIc6kna2mDhMTIBpm__eO8_aYgGAaAGA4AH4YSYJQ&rd=1

And what do you mean he didn't get paid? The guy told me himself, when i questioned him why he had adsense ad running on his site. 

Specter

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 09, 2014 04:52 am

Sorry, but what am i supposed to be looking at?  no idea :

And what do you mean he didn't get paid? The guy told me himself, when i questioned him why he had adsense ad running on his site. 

We are lost in translation here  laugh high5

I didnt said he didnt got paid by Adsense (by he i mean the OP, person that made the topic).
I said he didnt got paid for the Adsense on the site he mentions (he = OP) in this topic, because he (again he= OP) said himself was not Adsense he was using on this site.

dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jul 09, 2014 08:56 am

Sorry, but what am i supposed to be looking at?  no idea :

We are lost in translation here  laugh high5

I didnt said he didnt got paid by Adsense (by he i mean the OP, person that made the topic).
I said he didnt got paid for the Adsense on the site he mentions (he = OP) in this topic, because he (again he= OP) said himself was not Adsense he was using on this site.

Oh ok i misunderstood, sorry

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.