eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 26, 2020 06:28 PM

▼►★◄▲ GetProfitBux.com - Registered Company, DDOS protected, SSL Secured ▼►★◄▲
Print
Author Topic: ▼►★◄▲ GetProfitBux.com - Registered Company, DDOS protected, SSL Secured ▼►★◄▲  (Read 13271 times)
GetProfitBux

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Apr 21, 2014 01:15 AM

Welcome to the new Era in Paid to Click Services,

It's with pleasure and satisfaction that I come with great news for our members, visitors and advertisers.
On April 08, we have launched a new concept in Paid-to-click and Advertising Services... GetProfitBux!

Today [21/04/14] we would like to invite all EMS members to take advantage of our System as well!! (We know that many of you already did)

Our team worked hard to built a transparent and profitable system, so our users can enjoy all the benefits without any worries/problems.

Our plan is to maximize YOUR earnings.

We are here to be one of the TOP Online Advertising solutions.

I would like to cite some of the features in our system:

For more info about Members benefits please check here:

For more info about Advertisers benefits please check here:

For more info about About Us please check here:

We have launched GetProfitBux on the [08/04/14] and at the moment [21/04/14] we have more than 4.000 registered members... growing daily!!

I hope that you will enjoy and take advantage of our system, we came to reach the TOP together with all of you.

We will do our best to provide you new features and creative ideas.

This is the Link for our Website: www.GetProfitBux.com (click) or you can use the banners provided.

Please check also our Forum by clicking here (click) as you will find many useful informations.

In addition if you would like to know prices and limits of DR/RR for different memerships you can check this by clicking here (click).

Your Success is Our Success!

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014 04:00 PM by GetProfitBux » Logged

danialasghar

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 21, 2014 01:29 AM

any bonus for ems users?

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 21, 2014 01:36 AM

any bonus for ems users?

Unfortunatly we will not be offering any kind of bonus for joining in our Website, as we do not force anyone to join and/or upgrade.

If you decide to join you will be a member of a safe, stable and profitable system, and what more important sustainable. You can take this advantages as bonus...

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 24, 2014 02:29 AM

We will have some good news in the upcoming days and great advertising discounts!!   thumbs up

Stay Tuned   clap

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

htcuteth

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 24, 2014 07:51 PM

I don't see link of DDOS protected and SSL Secured on your site. ( i don't see proof that your site trust by DDOS protected and SSL Secured on your site)

has your site registered by trustwave?

I trust for trustwave, i don't trust for sitelock. most the site registered sitelock but still is a big scam soon " exp: wattbux, ..."

htv
GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 25, 2014 03:47 AM

Hello htcuteth,

Thank You for your interest in GetProfitBux.com

This is the link to our Website: https://www.getprofitbux.com/

We use 256-bit SSL on all pages that require extra security to keep all information protected.
you do not see the SSL? The site redirect to HTTPS and not normal HTTP, this mean that the SECURE PROTOCOL is ACTIVE.

DDOS Protection? Our system is fully protected by CloudFlare (DDos Protection) to ensure that the system remains stable and available at all times. You can check the Cloudflare Website (click) for more info about their DDOS Protection.

Registered Company? Yes we are. With us you are on a secure site: GetProfitBux is a registered company under the name of GetProfitBux Ltd. Please feel free to check out authenticity through Business Verification (click) service provided by respected company SiteLock, confirming that the company is properly established.
Why not Trustwave? We have decided to use SiteLock, so there is no point of having Trustwave as well... Maybe in the future we will add the Trustwave Seal as well, but for now this is not our priority.

Please do not say:
"most the site registered sitelock but still is a big scam soon " exp: wattbux, ..."

We have NO CONNECTION with Wattbux or any other PTC Sites, we are GetProfitBux. We are paying without any problems and/or delays and our business plan is SOLID and SAFE.
Everyone is free to use SiteLock, Trustwave, or any other service that proof authenticity... you can't say that who use SiteLock is Scam because this doesn't have sense... Is like if you say that who own a black car is a thief... ekhm? As you see this doesn't make sense.  mrgreen

If you have any questions or suggestions please Contact Us (click), we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Apr 26, 2014 11:47 AM

We have some good news ang great advertising promotions!  high5

We are now offering Fixed Ads and from [25/04/14] until the [02/05/14] we will DOUBLE every package on advertising!!
Doesn't matter if it's Ads credits, Login Ads, Banners credits or Special Packages, we will DOUBLE IT!!

Advertise with us by clicking here (click).

We are offering the LOWEST PRICES ON THE MARKET for Fixed Ads:

If you want to take advantage of this promotion, simply click on Advertise on the Main Menu (click).

Please check on our Forum for more info by clicking here (click).

You can also check our OFFICIAL Advertising Promotions Thread on EMS by clicking here (click).

If you have any questions or suggestions please Contact Us (click), we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014 02:15 PM by GetProfitBux » Logged

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Apr 28, 2014 10:45 AM

We are here to be one of the TOP Online Advertising solutions.

Do not miss your chance.  clap clap

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 02, 2014 11:03 AM

The Advertising Promotions Week from [25/04/14] until [02/05/14] has just ended!

Thanks to all the members that took advantage of this promotion.

In the upcoming days we will have some good news!  mrgreen

Stay tuned!   dance2

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 03, 2014 11:32 AM

Great news!!

We have increased the DR Limit for all memberships!!

Standard Membership = 100 DR Limit and 20% from DR Click
Verified Membership = 200 DR Limit and 30% from DR Click
Silver Membership = 300 DR Limit and 40% from DR Click
30 Days Golden Membership = 800 DR Limit and 80% from DR Click
Golden Membership = 800 DR Limit and 80% from DR Click
Diamond Membership = 1500 DR Limit and 100% from DR Click
Ultimate Membership = 3000 DR Limit and 140% from DR Click

Please check here (click) for more info.

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: May 08, 2014 06:31 PM

Today [08/05/14] we are celebrating our First month Online and we have some great news:

• GetProfitBux 1st month Online:

Yes! It's our first month online! Ok, but what happen during this first month?

As we always said we are here to be one of the TOP Online Advertising solutions and our plan is to maximize YOUR earnings.

I can just give you an idea of what will happen in the next 3-6 months:

• Promotions:

From the [08/05/14] until the [22/05/14] we will offer 10% OFF on Memberships and when purchasing any Membership you will get FREE Advertising packages.

• 1st Direct Referral Contest:

This contest will run from [08.05.14] until [07.06.14] at 23.59 Server Time.
    We will have 10 Winners and the total prizes are $220, all allocated to the Main Balance!

In addition we have more prizes:

1) Every memeber that will get 150 or more Direct Referrals during this Contest will receive 5.000 PTC Credits, 500.000 Banner Impressions and 7 Days Fixed Ad for FREE!

2) Every memeber that will get 300 or more Direct Referrals during this Contest will receive 10.000 PTC Credits, 1.000.000 Banner Impressions and 14 Days Fixed Ad for FREE!

Best Regards,
    GetProfitBux
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014 06:33 PM by GetProfitBux » Logged

lhchau

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #11: May 09, 2014 07:45 PM

One question :  Can member believe in your site to invest long time  ?.
GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: May 10, 2014 02:28 AM

One question :  Can member believe in your site to invest long time  ?.

Hello lhchau, I saw that you have submitted a Support Ticket as well, I have answered it but I will answer your question here on EMS as well, as these info can be useful to others as well.

First of all this will be a long message because I would like to explain it to you in the best way.

I would like to cite some of the features in our System:

How can you beleive me? How can you trust me? Hmm... to be honest is hard to get someone trust, but is very simple to lose it...
At these days is hard to find someone to trust, most of the PTCs turn into SCAM after 3-6 months or even before that.
I do not force you to join my program or put $ here, you have to feel that this is the right place for you. For some people it takes few days, for others it might take months/years... we do understand it!

With us you can earn $ as Standard member as well, you do not have to upgrade your membership and/or rent referrals. You can start slowly slowly and build your way up, or continue as Standard and do not invest at all. This is not a problem at all.

Please feel free to take time before taking any decision, we are here to be one of the TOP Advertising Solutions and give us some time to prove it! We will not let you down.

If you decide to be an active member you will take advantage of a safe, stable and profitable system, and what more important sustainable. Please make sure to understand this world "sustainable" as is very important.

Please have a look at our Upgrade prices and DR/RR Limits by clicking here (click).

In addition we have many differences than other PTCs, just to give an example:

- membership are for 90/180 days + only ONE monthly Membership (30 Days Golden that is more for TEST than for a long term Business because is quite expensive in comparision to the Golden 180 Days membership)
- more limits for DR and RR
- RR price is $0.30 and NOT $0.20 as in many PTCs
- different commission for DR and RR (most of the PTC offer the same % from DR/RR)
- much more

We have more limits than others.. but this doesn't mean that with us you can not make good profit! I think is better to earn a little bit "less" but for a long term, than earn 300$ during the first two months and after the PTC will disappear.

Please feel free to check all the features of GetProfitBux and after you can decide if you are interested in beeing an active member with us or not.

If there is something that you do not like or you would like to change please let us know by clicking here (click)! We would like to give you the best experience ever.

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: May 11, 2014 11:29 AM

10% OFF on every Membership Purchase will be vaild until the [22/05/14]. In addition you will receive FREE Advertising Packages.

Do not miss your chance.    dance2 dance2

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

GetProfitBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: May 14, 2014 11:43 AM

Join now! Do not miss your chance.     thumbs up thumbs up

Best Regards,
GetProfitBux

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.