eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 28, 2022 02:33 AM

whats the best ptc script to get at the moment
Print
Author Topic: whats the best ptc script to get at the moment  (Read 15055 times)
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: Apr 21, 2014 10:03 PM

Honestly GeN4 is total crap... Doesn't work in PHP 5.4+, and barely holds itself together under PHP 5.3

Evo has about the worst staff someone could possibly have.

Aurora is beyond a joke. (SDR 3.1 is about as close to something worth paying for as you'll get with Aurora.)

Titan & Incentive are the only two I'd even consider buying (and both have flaws, namely their admin panels, but at least their scripts function & the people behind said scripts are capable of running a business.)
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #31: Apr 22, 2014 12:39 AM

titan is still best script...but support is somewhat not responsible for me

also admin panel is not available....

i heard that the new update will work on PHP 5.4.....
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2014 12:54 AM by cngohar » Logged

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
infomaster

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Apr 22, 2014 09:31 AM

i vote gen4 for Big Project Like Probux
if its for small Project then start with Aurora, Buy suitable addons while you grows
regards

Royal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
Reply #33: Apr 22, 2014 01:31 PM

usetitan is bad every 6 month's they apply fix's to like 100 bugs "via their forum" 

why 100 bugs every 6 months .... that's too much for me "sorry"

i am no longer the owner of host royal sorry i sold it
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #34: Apr 22, 2014 04:52 PM

usetitan is bad every 6 month's they apply fix's to like 100 bugs "via their forum" 

why 100 bugs every 6 months .... that's too much for me "sorry"

Well new software will have bugs... At least they're actively fixing issues. (Versus scripts that have been out 4+ years and still have issues.)

Plus, "100 bugs" is a little bit of an exaggeration. Tongue

And off-topic, why the random quotation marks?
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Apr 22, 2014 07:10 PM

cool....but what about childish admin panel.....or out of date admin panel

and what about custom addon...?....anyone can build it?....with adding the setting to admin panel?
what do you mean childish admin panel? how can an admin panel be childish? all the tools are there for you to do whatever is needed within the site, i don't understand how an admin panel can be childish.

Yes you can make custom addons, anyone can build them, you can add any code, any features you want and make any plugins you want, if any coders need help, they can see in our forum where an open source version of a plugin is available to help you: http://www.incentivescripts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=81&highlight=login+ads+plugin

We are working on a new admin panel, which many people have seen, it is a lot of work building a new admin panel, pretty much like coding the entire script from scratch again, so it will take time, but we are working on it and will get it out as quick as possible.

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 22, 2014 07:36 PM

what do you mean childish admin panel? how can an admin panel be childish? all the tools are there for you to do whatever is needed within the site, i don't understand how an admin panel can be childish.

Yes you can make custom addons, anyone can build them, you can add any code, any features you want and make any plugins you want, if any coders need help, they can see in our forum where an open source version of a plugin is available to help you: http://www.incentivescripts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=81&highlight=login+ads+plugin

We are working on a new admin panel, which many people have seen, it is a lot of work building a new admin panel, pretty much like coding the entire script from scratch again, so it will take time, but we are working on it and will get it out as quick as possible.

i mean the you pick the admin panel theme which is available for free inseatd of buying professional theme.... no idea

what about building an addon and add setting to admin panel to control this from admin panel?

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Apr 22, 2014 07:38 PM

i mean the you pick the admin panel theme which is available for free inseatd of buying professional theme.... no idea

what about building an addon and add setting to admin panel to control this from admin panel?
as long as the functions are there the theme doesnt matter, the functions are more important than the theme, i would rather make them better before focusing on the appearance, and whether it looks childish or not.

control what from admin panel?

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #38: Apr 23, 2014 01:22 AM

as long as the functions are there the theme doesnt matter, the functions are more important than the theme, i would rather make them better before focusing on the appearance, and whether it looks childish or not.

control what from admin panel?

just some one build a addon and add a setting a to admin panel

example like someone build payment proof must be posted on forum to unlock next payment...in admin panel the admin can see who posted the proof.....

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Apr 23, 2014 11:39 AM

just some one build a addon and add a setting a to admin panel

example like someone build payment proof must be posted on forum to unlock next payment...in admin panel the admin can see who posted the proof.....
yes you can do that, that is what the plugin system is all about.

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #40: Apr 24, 2014 12:44 AM

yes you can do that, that is what the plugin system is all about.

but i heard that your script is encryoted...if yes then how i can see the code of admin panel and add the setting there?

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 24, 2014 12:48 AM

but i heard that your script is encryoted...if yes then how i can see the code of admin panel and add the setting there?

The plugin API allows you to use a custom page for your addon's settings. You would never need to edit anything in the admin panel. (Nor should anyone ever do so.)

Honestly, if you were a developer, you wouldn't even need to ask any of these questions.
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 24, 2014 01:23 AM

The plugin API allows you to use a custom page for your addon's settings. You would never need to edit anything in the admin panel. (Nor should anyone ever do so.)

Honestly, if you were a developer, you wouldn't even need to ask any of these questions.

i am not developer....that is why i ask this

thanks for answer.....

no plan to thinking to buy until they allow new membership creation....just like all other script

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Apr 24, 2014 04:12 AM

i am not developer....that is why i ask this

thanks for answer.....

no plan to thinking to buy until they allow new membership creation....just like all other script
I am not a developer either, if you take a look here: http://www.incentivescripts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=81&highlight=login+ads+plugin

It will help you or your coder to understand better how you can make the plugins..

leolino

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #44: Apr 27, 2014 08:03 AM

Honestly GeN4 is total crap... Doesn't work in PHP 5.4+, and barely holds itself together under PHP 5.3

Evo has about the worst staff someone could possibly have.

Aurora is beyond a joke. (SDR 3.1 is about as close to something worth paying for as you'll get with Aurora.)

Titan & Incentive are the only two I'd even consider buying (and both have flaws, namely their admin panels, but at least their scripts function & the people behind said scripts are capable of running a business.)

like the way titan represent but the only problem is that the admin panel stays on their server so in other words if one day they go down or run away or give up its all gone which i think its unfair.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.