eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 28, 2022 03:04 AM

whats the best ptc script to get at the moment
Print
Author Topic: whats the best ptc script to get at the moment  (Read 15056 times)
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Apr 20, 2014 10:52 AM

Interesting why cannot you buy the addons in open market?

Because Evo will just claim that you stole the addons they made. (Forcing you to buy their overpriced buggy s**t.)
leolino

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #16: Apr 20, 2014 06:00 PM

Because Evo will just claim that you stole the addons they made. (Forcing you to buy their overpriced buggy s**t.)

That su**s was having a look at titanscript until i found out the admin panel stays on their server send them an email saying if can stay in my server well if anyone spends 499$ for lifetime license plus extras for installation and link removel they are asking an extra 999$ so the admin panel stays in my server in total will be over 1500$ thats  der
Thats like buying a car but the motor stays in the shop if you wanna you gotta pay extra  Angry Angry Angry
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2014 06:03 PM by leolino » Logged
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #17: Apr 20, 2014 07:40 PM

That su**s was having a look at titanscript until i found out the admin panel stays on their server send them an email saying if can stay in my server well if anyone spends 499$ for lifetime license plus extras for installation and link removel they are asking an extra 999$ so the admin panel stays in my server in total will be over 1500$ thats  der
Thats like buying a car but the motor stays in the shop if you wanna you gotta pay extra  Angry Angry Angry

i already ask them...they told me that we do this so no one can hack this.... frusty

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
Royal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
Reply #18: Apr 20, 2014 07:48 PM

i heard that incenitivescripts.com is bug free

i am no longer the owner of host royal sorry i sold it
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #19: Apr 21, 2014 12:51 AM

i heard that incenitivescripts.com is bug free

yes it is correct

but big problem is

you cannot make any new membership

you cannot change the membership name

encrypted.....

childish admin panel... Sad

meanman707

Only my Name !s Enough :P

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Apr 21, 2014 02:18 AM

probux's script is best  Tongue but it will cost you $1500  mrgreen

well,  aurora SDR 3.1 script i recommend  Cool

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Apr 21, 2014 05:12 AM

evolution is best if you want to get members fast ,sdr 3.1 is by its side while its harder to get members to any aurora with proper management and template can see members too,and with features it is almost as evolution

i dont reccomend gen4,i heard it has so many bugs it can ruin your buisness,search google,from simple tasks as refs not counting to cron job problems,headache never ends for admins

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Apr 21, 2014 05:13 AM

i heard of this ptceffect,it looks like clone to evolution,i dont know who own this,but its 50% cheaper than evolution

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 21, 2014 05:28 AM

i heard of this ptceffect,it looks like clone to evolution,i dont know who own this,but its 50% cheaper than evolution

this is hacked version of evolution script v4.60....

evolution is best if you want to get members fast ,sdr 3.1 is by its side while its harder to get members to any aurora with proper management and template can see members too,and with features it is almost as evolution

i dont reccomend gen4,i heard it has so many bugs it can ruin your buisness,search google,from simple tasks as refs not counting to cron job problems,headache never ends for admins

so do you think that the bug will always present?....well for your information it is open souce....and every bug can be fixed.....and only one user report a bug and you think that this bug will always present.....
i still vote for gen 4

probux's script is best  Tongue but it will cost you $1500  mrgreen

well,  aurora SDR 3.1 script i recommend  Cool

probux is based on GEN3

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Apr 21, 2014 05:35 AM

this is hacked version of evolution script v4.60....

so do you think that the bug will always present?....well for your information it is open souce....and every bug can be fixed.....and only one user report a bug and you think that this bug will always present.....
i still vote for gen 4

probux is based on GEN3

no,the bug will not be resent always,it will be fixed as soon as you pay to coder to fix it  big grin,now seriously,unexperienced admin that is not a coder want script that can function for atlest basic stuff,not only one user reported bug,i am registerd on their forum and i can see complains and cry there from other admins,simply it is best to start with evo site,or sdr3.1,maybe even buxhost if you are totaly newbie,it can work for honest and serious plan

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #25: Apr 21, 2014 06:02 AM

no,the bug will not be resent always,it will be fixed as soon as you pay to coder to fix it  big grin,now seriously,unexperienced admin that is not a coder want script that can function for atlest basic stuff,not only one user reported bug,i am registerd on their forum and i can see complains and cry there from other admins,simply it is best to start with evo site,or sdr3.1,maybe even buxhost if you are totaly newbie,it can work for honest and serious plan

look like correct....

and i think that is why big sites start with gen4 just like probux and ojooooooooo...ooo

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Apr 21, 2014 06:05 AM

and you forget incrase bux  big grin
seriously incrasebux was honest while on gen3 and not honest while on gen4,so it doesnt matter script that much on long run,but in begining evo my personal advice,but gen4 also can work if you know what you do

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Apr 21, 2014 04:44 PM

yes it is correct

but big problem is

you cannot make any new membership

you cannot change the membership name

encrypted.....

childish admin panel... Sad
You can now change the membership name.
Adding new memberships is something we are working on.

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #28: Apr 21, 2014 07:31 PM

You can now change the membership name.
Adding new memberships is something we are working on.

cool....but what about childish admin panel.....or out of date admin panel

and what about custom addon...?....anyone can build it?....with adding the setting to admin panel?

Royal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
Reply #29: Apr 21, 2014 09:54 PM

cool....but what about childish admin panel.....or out of date admin panel

and what about custom addon...?....anyone can build it?....with adding the setting to admin panel?

lol how insulting ...

hopefully the incenitive scripts admin doesn't slap you across the face  Wink

i am no longer the owner of host royal sorry i sold it
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.