eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 07, 2022 01:11 PM

How to Replace the Current data with new data in database?
Print
Author Topic: How to Replace the Current data with new data in database?  (Read 1276 times)
Aligroup

Referrals: 4

Admin Of Buxestia

View Profile WWW
Oct 22, 2014 05:17 AM

Hello developers i changed the aurora db to gen4 with some mistakes that was corrected by rero developer but during this period number of users has been increased, and more days has been passed so data is changed, can i replace old db data with todays data from mysql?

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 22, 2014 05:32 AM

If structure of table is same , then just take backup of whole first. Then drop down the table which u want to update. And after dropdown.. upload same table from old backup.

Aligroup

Admin Of Buxestia

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 22, 2014 05:38 AM

If structure of table is same , then just take backup of whole first. Then drop down the table which u want to update. And after dropdown.. upload same table from old backup.

structure is different because current structure is gen4 and updated is aurora, any suggestion?

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Oct 22, 2014 05:52 AM

structure is different because current structure is gen4 and updated is aurora, any suggestion?

I don't know but if both script are having similarity like

ID, username, age, IP address, password, Avatar, etc

then it is possbile to make converter for it , its a lengthy process but not impossible.

without converting the table names i dont think your old backup will work as script will call table name and if table is not available then script will show error.

Aligroup

Admin Of Buxestia

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 22, 2014 08:21 AM

I don't know but if both script are having similarity like

ID, username, age, IP address, password, Avatar, etc

then it is possbile to make converter for it , its a lengthy process but not impossible.

without converting the table names i dont think your old backup will work as script will call table name and if table is not available then script will show error.

yes i again need to convert db and make it same as already described in gen4 Smiley thanks i was thinking there should be alternative way, because this process is lengthy.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.