eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 01, 2022 03:46 pm

New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]
Print
Author Topic: New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]  (Read 2544 times)
Gergo

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014 01:35 pm

Hello Members,

You know me as the owner of pixelior.com, where we provide quality unique design for various PTC and other scripts.

Now let me introduce you an another product, a new PTC script called GPTBoss. You know that script probably, it was used at BoostFin in the past.
I don't want to say big words, why would it be the greatest, most powerful script, even it is, let the script show you it's features.

Currently the script modification is in progress, will be ready shortly. Soon I will able to provide screenshot of user and from admin panel as well. With this script I would like to focus on security (which is proven solid) also excellent, next generation cheat protection.

Of course if you have requests, what would you like to see in the script, or have questions, please let me know via this thread or via PM.

Be ready!  thumbs up
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014 01:54 pm by Gergo » Logged

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #1: May 23, 2014 02:20 pm

-
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014 09:01 pm by DanielBinghamJr » Logged
jobobalo

slow and steady wins the race

View Profile
Reply #2: May 24, 2014 11:38 am

Sellin for less than $300/copy?

Also how editable you plan on making this thing? Just the licensing/admin panel encrypted, or core classes, or what?

Always looking to expand my domain collection, feel free to PM me offers for any good .com domain you want to sell.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.