eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 03, 2022 06:56 am

Start a New PTC ??? Unlimited Bandwidth & Unlimited Space! 5.95$/Month
Print
Author Topic: Start a New PTC ??? Unlimited Bandwidth & Unlimited Space! 5.95$/Month  (Read 9136 times)
SnoorkAdvertiser

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Apr 13, 2014 10:34 pm

You know being a reseller isn't a good thing right?

In fact its horrible.

Get hosting from the person who actually owns the hardware, not a reseller of a reseller of a reseller.

100% agree Smiley

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #16: Apr 14, 2014 04:03 am

You know being a reseller isn't a good thing right?

In fact its horrible.

Get hosting from the person who (at least) actually owns the hardware, not a reseller of a reseller of a reseller.

there is three reseller.....if any problem occur all three are down..... Undecided

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #17: Apr 14, 2014 07:31 am

there is three reseller.....if any problem occur all three are down..... Undecided

Exactly. And none of them can do a damn thing. (Honestly, they probably wouldn't know what to do if anything did happen.)
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #18: Apr 14, 2014 08:43 am

Exactly. And none of them can do a damn thing. (Honestly, they probably wouldn't know what to do if anything did happen.)

can you explain why?...if the problem on their own site but not from reseller then how cannot do anything?

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #19: Apr 14, 2014 10:18 am

can you explain why?...if the problem on their own site but not from reseller then how cannot do anything?

99% of the time people buy reseller hosting thinking they can get rich.

Resellers cannot directly access any of the hardware involved, and therefore if hardware fails (or goes offline), they are 100% at the mercy of whoever actually owns & controls the server hardware.
aurora SMV

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Apr 14, 2014 10:30 am

Geee here we go people talking about things they no nothing about  der

Only buy hosting from a person who owns the hardware how stupid is that as most people don't own the hardware only datacentres or really big hosting company's even then some of the big companys still lease there servers from datacentres.

I do agree about some reseller hosting as you are sharing a server with many other resellers and other sites but you think a PTC site owner is going to pay $20+ a month for there own small VPS...NO i have 2 big VPS's which are fully managed i sell hosting to PTC site owners and im the only one who sells the hosting i have no resellers and i dont overload my servers hence why i have 2 so not all shared hosting is bad the ones to stay away from are the ones that sell reseller hosting on there sites,i only sell shared hosting and VPS's so please people dont let others disscourage you from using shared hosting just ask questions and do some research and the main thing when looking for hosting for a ptc site is if the host sells reseller hosting stay away.If a host is only a reseller they can only sell hosting so ask them questions like are you a reseller or you have your own servers,ask for a 1 week trial.Even legit and honest hosts have problems you just hope your host has fully managed servers so when things do go wrong it can be fixed as soon as possible these hosts who have self managed servers arent the best unless they are or employ server techs.Its also recomended to do your own backups daily and download the backup to your computer so if anything does happen you have a backup and can go to another host if needed.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014 11:51 am by aurora SMV » Logged

PTC Exchange

View Profile
Reply #21: Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Very well said aurora smv.  I too own a size able VPS, and while I can't physically touch the hardware I manage it myself.
Royal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
Reply #22: Apr 15, 2014 01:46 am

this topic is like >>>>>>>>>>>  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i am no longer the owner of host royal sorry i sold it
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 15, 2014 02:02 am

this topic is like >>>>>>>>>>>  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

how??? Undecided Undecided Undecided

aurora SMV

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Apr 16, 2014 02:12 am

Oh another trying to boost there post amount.

If you have nothing to contribute post elsewhere.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Apr 16, 2014 09:16 am

Only a village idiot offers unlimited hosting.  Hostgator.  Hint Hint.

Only a scammer offers unlimited ptc hosting.

Geee here we go people talking about things they no nothing about  der

Only buy hosting from a person who owns the hardware how stupid is that as most people don't own the hardware only datacentres or really big hosting company's even then some of the big companys still lease there servers from datacentres.

I do agree about some reseller hosting as you are sharing a server with many other resellers and other sites but you think a PTC site owner is going to pay $20+ a month for there own small VPS...NO i have 2 big VPS's which are fully managed i sell hosting to PTC site owners and im the only one who sells the hosting i have no resellers and i dont overload my servers hence why i have 2 so not all shared hosting is bad the ones to stay away from are the ones that sell reseller hosting on there sites,i only sell shared hosting and VPS's so please people dont let others disscourage you from using shared hosting just ask questions and do some research and the main thing when looking for hosting for a ptc site is if the host sells reseller hosting stay away.If a host is only a reseller they can only sell hosting so ask them questions like are you a reseller or you have your own servers,ask for a 1 week trial.Even legit and honest hosts have problems you just hope your host has fully managed servers so when things do go wrong it can be fixed as soon as possible these hosts who have self managed servers arent the best unless they are or employ server techs.Its also recomended to do your own backups daily and download the backup to your computer so if anything does happen you have a backup and can go to another host if needed.

Or at least you buy a server from someone who own hardware and datacenter.  One men place best.  I get half my servers from place like that Hostigation.  The bigger the operation the more likely they ripping you off.  What ever do avoid the only French speaking providence of Canada if getting server.
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2014 09:21 am by jjohnson777 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.