eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 02, 2022 12:58 am

I need help about creating my first PTC site
Print
Author Topic: I need help about creating my first PTC site  (Read 8717 times)
buxhelps

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 26, 2014 06:20 pm

look at my pm

Start a Cryptocurrency of the future and a chance of a life time! Click here
darkshadow23pt

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #16: Mar 26, 2014 07:10 pm

look at my pm

i saw your pm, but i think i'm not interested. i don't have much money to invest, all should go towards the script and the hosting, and from what i understud about your company, you offer administrative help, but i don't think i want to invest money on that mainly because having my ptc run by myself or with a few friends will be more of a learning curve for me.

but thanks anyway
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #17: Mar 26, 2014 07:32 pm

wow i actually liked the xtenhost and now i'm doubting between the silver package which includes 5gb disk space, 50gb bandwidth and ddos protection for 10$/month
or the webmaster package from snoork which includes 6gb disk space, 60gb bandwidth with no ddos protection for 7$/month

i think i will go with the xtenhost..

another question i have: if i want to integrate a forum in my ptc, i will need at least 2 sql databases am i correct? one for the forum and one for the ptc
its depend on script if am not wrong,some forum are integrated in some no
but you can integrate the forum if you want and finish with 1 database

for exemple with sdr i don't remember that the forum is in but you can include it
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014 07:38 pm by donatien » Logged
earnmorewith

'jobless by choice' since 2010

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 26, 2014 07:40 pm

i'm still not sure which script to buy, but i am thinking of sdr 3.1

what's the difference between buying from that person and buying from the website? will he help me or i get any advantages?

The very FIRST thing that you need is a SOLID business plan... things like cashflow projections, income/expense projections, "ideal" customer demographics, an understanding of what it is that you are actually selling...How will you generate the income to cover the costs... Why should anyone join your site? etc.

answer things like that and you will have a better change of succeeding

the script selection, hosting, etc are actually less important than the business fundamentals

its depend on script if am not wrong,some forum are integrated in some no
but you can integrate the forum if you want and finish with 1 database

for exemple with sdr i don't remember that the forum is in but you can include it

forums will require its own database.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014 07:45 pm by earnmorewith » Logged
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #19: Mar 26, 2014 08:17 pm

yeah....
the above person is asking correct..you should have solid business plan

i think forum need another database

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Mar 26, 2014 08:58 pm

yes i liked their prices very much but should i get the professional package or is the webmaster package good enough?

http://hosting.snoork.com/fully-managed-web-hosting.php

i don't think i will pay double for the ddos protection, at least when i start the ptc..

Hi,

You can always start with Webmaster plan and as your business grows you can instantly upgrade to the next plan without any downtime or service interruption.

We look forward doing business with you.

Thanks.

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
thegameizhere

View Profile
Reply #21: Mar 27, 2014 08:07 am

Easycloud best host for PTC website, that's what I use.
darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #22: Mar 27, 2014 08:45 am

humm.. i'm not sure which one to use now..

xtenhost includes 5gb disk space, 50gb bandwidth and ddos protection for 10$/month

easycloud offers: 2 dedicated PHP containers; 4-20 page views per second (at least 300 000 daily page views); Free unmetered bandwidth; No CPU limits; Up to 100 websites/domains for 6$/month

it seems best in every way, i mean, we pay less 4$ and we even get unlimited bandwidth. or is it to good to be true?

know i am thinking on buying the basic plan from easycloud and upgrading to the advanced plan when i need it..
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #23: Mar 27, 2014 09:51 am

humm.. i'm not sure which one to use now..

xtenhost includes 5gb disk space, 50gb bandwidth and ddos protection for 10$/month

easycloud offers: 2 dedicated PHP containers; 4-20 page views per second (at least 300 000 daily page views); Free unmetered bandwidth; No CPU limits; Up to 100 websites/domains for 6$/month

it seems best in every way, i mean, we pay less 4$ and we even get unlimited bandwidth. or is it to good to be true?

know i am thinking on buying the basic plan from easycloud and upgrading to the advanced plan when i need it..

if you will buy from easy cloud...they will ask you to add signup your account on cloud flare and add a website to it....

it is 6$/month if you go for month to month payment.....
or one year payment is $4 mean you need to pay 4*12= $48/year

i think they do not offer live chat.

my vote go for

http://t4ahost.com/

for $1.99 plan you will get most thing which is best for aurora script and you can upgrade for any time

thanks

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #24: Mar 27, 2014 10:51 am

i have never heard of t4ahost, do you have any experience with them? or do you know some good ptc?
i think easycloud should be better because of the unlimited bandwith for just 2$ more.

i would love if there was a way to test each hosting plan without having to sign up for it big grin

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #25: Mar 27, 2014 10:58 am

i have never heard of t4ahost, do you have any experience with them? or do you know some good ptc?
i think easycloud should be better because of the unlimited bandwith for just 2$ more.

i would love if there was a way to test each hosting plan without having to sign up for it big grin

remember one thing

there is nothing is unlimited in this world

btw aurora script did not need unlimited bandwidth
only maximum 500gb is enough for month
...gainbux.info...cashlead.info.....these are running t4a host

his admin is good and also his site is good.....for testing before registering you can view whois of desired website

my advice,,,,,use t4a host first plan...then if you need you can upgrade anytime without any trouble

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #26: Mar 27, 2014 11:12 am

i know the bandwidth isn't unlimited, but at least it should be substantial and i wouldn't exceed my limit and be forced to pay any type of fee.
that's my concern about bandwidth, i wanted to know a good minimum to start a ptc without having the worries of exceeding the limit and paying fees.
let's say i have 1000 members and each member clicks on average 5 pages each day, how much bandwidth would this cost more or less? i have no idea how much the page size would be..
earnmorewith

'jobless by choice' since 2010

View Profile
Reply #27: Mar 27, 2014 08:18 pm

i know the bandwidth isn't unlimited, but at least it should be substantial and i wouldn't exceed my limit and be forced to pay any type of fee.
that's my concern about bandwidth, i wanted to know a good minimum to start a ptc without having the worries of exceeding the limit and paying fees.
let's say i have 1000 members and each member clicks on average 5 pages each day, how much bandwidth would this cost more or less? i have no idea how much the page size would be..

bandwidth is not near as much as most people think...

it would be different if you were sending (hosting) the sites that members were viewing...

you are not hosting the actual sites being advertised... just a link to the site and the view bar in the frame wrapped around it

the less clutter (images, banners etc) in the viewbar the better - from a bandwidth POV

the other big draw is having a dynamic 'view ads' page... is there really any reason to grey-out ads that have been seen... a check box could be just as effective with significant reduction in bandwidth.

here is a pretty accurate estimation calculator that has served me well for almost as long as I have been involved in project development
http://www.numion.com/calculators/serverreq.html

« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014 09:09 pm by earnmorewith » Logged
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #28: Mar 27, 2014 08:31 pm

imo

1000 people viewing daily pages 5....only reguired lastly 1-2 gb or less....but this is aurora so i think that the usage will be much lower

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #29: Mar 28, 2014 08:33 am

thank you for the calculator link, it will come handy when i am going to start my things up.

i think i now have an idea of what to buy to start things. now the rest of my doubts should be running the ptc, but that i have to do by myself

thanks to everyone helping me here and i hope this thread can help anyone who wants to start a ptc site as well
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.