eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 01, 2022 01:37 am

Do I need to have an affiliate program on my future site to have many members.?
Print
Author Topic: Do I need to have an affiliate program on my future site to have many members.?  (Read 608 times)
Holly8

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Jul 06, 2014 03:29 pm

Hi, I'm making a second site that will be an arcade banner exchange or an adboard site. I wanted to become a vendor at clickbank to let members get their commissions from referral upgrades because i don't want to handle the payments and i wanted members to trust me more.i read that some vendors left clickbank because their return rate is too high.clickbank has up to 60 days to get a refund which is too high because the money from product could of been spent during that time.clickbank didn't say what would happen if the vendor already spent the money.thanks

garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 06, 2014 04:58 pm

Having affiliates would surly assist with the advertising aspect of your programmes..  Cool Clickbank might would place a negative beside your account so deduction would be made from future payment  no idea

Holly8

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Having affiliates would surly assist with the advertising aspect of your programmes..  Cool Clickbank might would place a negative beside your account so deduction would be made from future payment  no idea

Thanks  big grin!.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.