eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 04, 2022 05:43 pm

I need help about creating my first PTC site
Print
Author Topic: I need help about creating my first PTC site  (Read 8721 times)
darkshadow23pt

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 26, 2014 10:44 am

Hello, these last 2 weeks i have been searching everyday for info about how to start a ptc site and tips and all that stuff. I have went through various forums, various developers websites and i can't still figure it out and i felt like having to create this topic.

I know that each script and each hosting company must suit to my needs and that there is no perfect script, so i'm going to give all the information i can about myself and what i want.

What i really want is to have a ptc who can reach the success of neobux, probux, etc. But, i only have 200$ to invest. So what i really want is a low payment but trusted ptc like incentria or something like that, in which the payment isn't that high for average members, but i can make a profit with the ptc and never turn to scam.

I have seen most of the scripts available from zeus, ptc evolution, sdr, aurora, etc, and i don't know which one to pick.
I want to buy a script for lifetime and i want it with all the basic features and safety so that i can create a true ptc site. I don't know anything about programming or designing, but i can work a bit on php and i can do math lol.

Another concern i have is hosting issues, i want to know how much Bandwitdh i would need to have in order to start a ptc site.. i have seen many hosting plans and i don't know what to choose.

Like i said i have 200$ to spend in scripts and hosting, i know it's not much, but i think i can do something with it..

Please, any opinion will help me. Thank you
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am

go for aurora script if you have aless budget

but also note that having aurora is not best idea in my opinion....but if you have a bunch of addon and have a good theme (i am here for theme)

they have a life time license only for 55$ i think

other script start from 45$  89$ and nten is 19$/month

if you have a plan the go with it

if you do not have a plan then create a plan first and do some math... big grin

thanks

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 26, 2014 11:02 am

with your budget you should go using a SDR and buy addons,customize it ...just my opinion
You don't know wich one to pic because maybe your need are not clean in your mind about what you want.Just compare the features and see.Don't care about hosting,just buy basic plan and when you need more expand it
darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 26, 2014 11:18 am

humm.. ok lets forget about hosting.

what about the script? i want a script that has all the features i will need at first.

i want a script that can let me restrict users to only invite a certain amount of DR's, let me create adversiting options not only by credits but also time and all those features.
I don't really care about the adgrid thing.

i was looking to buy the SDR 3.1 script which is 50$ but the ptc factory website doesn't have a demo page, so that way i can't see the administrator back-end to help me choose..
danialasghar

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Mar 26, 2014 11:31 am

humm.. ok lets forget about hosting.

what about the script? i want a script that has all the features i will need at first.

i want a script that can let me restrict users to only invite a certain amount of DR's, let me create adversiting options not only by credits but also time and all those features.
I don't really care about the adgrid thing.

i was looking to buy the SDR 3.1 script which is 50$ but the ptc factory website doesn't have a demo page, so that way i can't see the administrator back-end to help me choose..

if you want to buy SDR3 you can contact to ayman also he have some addons. here is his profile link

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4403

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #5: Mar 26, 2014 12:00 pm

i'm still not sure which script to buy, but i am thinking of sdr 3.1

what's the difference between buying from that person and buying from the website? will he help me or i get any advantages?
Mystars

View Profile
Reply #6: Mar 26, 2014 12:10 pm

I can provide a PTC site, for less than $100

danialasghar

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Mar 26, 2014 12:14 pm

i'm still not sure which script to buy, but i am thinking of sdr 3.1

what's the difference between buying from that person and buying from the website? will he help me or i get any advantages?

Ayman is the staff member of sdr scripts http://www.scriptsdoneright.com/resellers.html and if you face any problem he will help you anytime you need help regarding your scripts

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #8: Mar 26, 2014 12:31 pm

humm ok.. i will send him a pm later.
but i would still like to hear more opinions on various scripts, particularly from people that have used them.

i think that the highest doubts i have are regarding if the script is up-to-date. many scripts i have been looking at redirect me to a demo that isn't available anymore and so on..
freedomfighter

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Mar 26, 2014 12:38 pm

humm ok.. i will send him a pm later.
but i would still like to hear more opinions on various scripts, particularly from people that have used them.

i think that the highest doubts i have are regarding if the script is up-to-date. many scripts i have been looking at redirect me to a demo that isn't available anymore and so on..

from what I know, ayman is permanently working on the sdr 3 series of the aurora and I think the scripts are up to date..as all recommended to you, for your budget, is better to open an aurora and if you'll have success, you can then transfer to ptcevo or any other script (imo, ptcevo is weak regarding security)..it's your choice..

darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #10: Mar 26, 2014 12:56 pm

freedom fighter, so you consider sdr 3.1 as maybe the best script solution for my budget?

i will talk to ayman to get to know the script better.

so, consider that i will get that script. it costs 50$

what hosting company should i choose? i know that only a few will let you host a ptc site. and what plan should i get? how much bandwith would be good for start?
donatien

View Profile
Reply #11: Mar 26, 2014 01:02 pm

Snoork Hosting is fine for a PTC site
darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #12: Mar 26, 2014 01:06 pm

Snoork Hosting is fine for a PTC site

yes i liked their prices very much but should i get the professional package or is the webmaster package good enough?

http://hosting.snoork.com/fully-managed-web-hosting.php

i don't think i will pay double for the ddos protection, at least when i start the ptc..
donatien

View Profile
Reply #13: Mar 26, 2014 05:19 pm

the webmaster plan should be enough i guess,  since you won't eat all space the first weeks....
but better wait for some others replies

aslo Clixten sell hosting allowing PTC sites
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,325278.0.html
i think she has ddos protection include

Fell free to PM both here,i am sure they will be happy to reply to you  ems
darkshadow23pt

View Profile
Reply #14: Mar 26, 2014 06:10 pm

wow i actually liked the xtenhost and now i'm doubting between the silver package which includes 5gb disk space, 50gb bandwidth and ddos protection for 10$/month
or the webmaster package from snoork which includes 6gb disk space, 60gb bandwidth with no ddos protection for 7$/month

i think i will go with the xtenhost..

another question i have: if i want to integrate a forum in my ptc, i will need at least 2 sql databases am i correct? one for the forum and one for the ptc
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.